Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Soli giggled slightly,"Alright then."she put the dress on, it fitted her nicely and looked at herself in the mirror,"I look strange wearing a dress."

Soma put a hand on his head,"Yeah I know."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
"you look beautiful." Marisol told her. "Dresses look nice on you."

User Image
Kisalie lightly kissed his forehead. "My mother use to tell men are loveable idiots. I guess she was right." she laughed.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
She laughed. "I'm not forcing anything. I'm just trying to stop your son from almost getting his manhood ripped off. Just like you almost had yours handed to you by Hikai." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 am
" it's fine, ebi. In the end, she got tagged just like the rest..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 am
The kid would like me to say that he'll be good.I think there is some genetic thing against Neuro...Ow.123456-"-789"Tiffany opened her eyes and pulled herself up."That hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 am
User Image
Hana laughed. "Now now brago, dont start any fights" She got up and kissed him on the cheek. "we don't want to upset the baby." She looked over at Tiffany. "Are you feeling better?" she asked her.  

Lady Eevee

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 am
Angua shrugged."Yeah.I feel tingly,though..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 am
He looked at his girl. Now there wasn't much time left. They had truly been husband and wife now. Spend stories from ancient times and items they battled about from close to far. Now neither of them where sorry any longer. Neither where angry and now their strength would come down to the woman that gave them this chance. She would be given the world. He finished the letter until he laid down and held Hakai in his arms. "Are you afraid of death?"  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image
"No, Kerat, I am not afraid of death." Hakai smiled at him. "I am not afraid because i know that you will be on the other side with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 pm
"Let's go then. There is no longer any point in waiting!" Kerat held Hakai close to him as he released the last power he had the held them alive. Now Hana might feel a burst of strength and speed. Not as much as her child would get but he gave her some aces to use as well. As his soul left the living his body turned to stone along with the bed. Kerat and Hakai would left for coming generations to see. Death was a greater relief then he ever could have felt. Just being energy and he felt Hakai's energy being present as he moved towards the next world.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image
Hakai let out a sigh of relief as kerat and her faded away into the after life. She was happy that she would be with him forever now, with out the fighting between them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm
" Hana shouldn't you be getting ready?" brago turned his head towards her.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 am
User Image
"yes. i'll call some servents to help Tiffany to her room and Ebi to another room, and to clean the sheets." Hana told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 am
Soma smiled,"Yeah she's right."He looked outside and saw a van,"I think the cake is here."

Soli smiled,"Thank you."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
"Your not eating any of it till the reception. Even if i have to handcuff myself to you." Kisalie told him. "Its Marisols cake, dont ruin it for her." She watched as the men started carrying the cake to the kitchen.

User Image
"You should wear them more often. I'm sure your mate would not mind." Marisol smiled and laughed.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games