Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:05 pm
"Always have, always will." Van said giving her another kiss on the other cheek and giving her a tight hug before releasing her to finish getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:53 pm
"Step right up! Come one, come all!" Meanwhile, in the town plaza, a crowd began to gather as a familiar magician beckoned them as he stood before the fountain. "That's right, don't be shy! I only wish to entertain!" he said throwing up a few bursts of magic, erupting into small, brightly colored bursts of smoke that shimmered and sparkled in the air.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 pm
{Is the magician near Van and Mala or near Kai, Senel, and Anise?}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:00 pm
((DERP. Van and Mala. sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:56 pm
{I'm going to assume they are out for a walk, so if they aren't, do tell me if I should edit.}

Mala was more than happy to spend some time outside of the apartment with Van. Dressed in casual, but still nice looking clothes, one would never suspect one such as herself for being an accomplice to the mystery thief that's been plaguing the countryside. She soon stopped when she heard the sound of a very familiar voice. However, she couldn't quite place her finger on who exactly it was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:23 pm
{I now give you the gift of laughter. Enjoy.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:34 pm
((God vs. rhino. That was glorious. XD ))

"There a street performer at work or something?" Van wondered, craning his neck to try and see over the crowd.

Guile grinned, a long magician's cane and hat appearing in each hand, giving each a fanciful spin before tucking the cane under one arm and sending the hat floating around amongst the crowd. "Before I unleash the grand finale upon you all, I ask for a little coin. Don't worry, I promise you'll get it back, plus interest!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:06 pm
{It was, wasn't it? XD The other chats up there are also pretty awesome.}

"I think so." Mala muttured softly, trying to move herself to where she could see as well. She eventually caught glimpse of a hat floating amongst the crowd and muttured, "Mhmm. A magician."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:17 pm
"Hmm...Got some good weight to it..." Guile said gently shaking the hat a little once it floated back to his hand. "Well, I know which town I'm going to frequent in the future!" he said as he tossed the gold high up into the air, followed by the hat. Holding his cane out, the hat landed on the very end of the cane, open side facing upward, in a manner that shouldn't have been physically possible as the gold fell back down into the hat and seemed to disappear. "And BAM!" With one last shout he flung the hat back into the air, where it hovered and spun for a while before exploding in what must have been every flashy effect in the magician's handbook. Smoke, colors, streamers, doves, and most of all were the sparkles, which turned into gold coins which glittered as they rained back down onto the crowd.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 am
((bump))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:49 am
{I'm sorry for the delayed post. >.<}

Mala silently watched the magician's preformance as best as she could. The tricks looked fancy, but she believed she could do something of this cailibur any time she so desired. Though it was honorable that he, at least, didn't take the chance to run off with the gold as quickly as possible. She deemed it appropriate to offer her applause. Since she offered no gold into the hat, she didn't feel it necessary to take any that fell.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 am
((Is okee. :3 *random huggle*))

"Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here until the tavern wenches stop treating me to free drinks!" Guile joked as he gave his final bows while the crowd applauded and finally began to dissipate.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 am
{*huggles*}

"Is it just me, Van, or do I recall him from somewhere?" Mala asked her husband softly, unable to help but get the nagging feeling that she had met this person at least once before.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 am
((Since I have no doubt in my mind we've forgotten what Guile looks like....))

"I thought I smelled a thief god!" Guile said with a smile as he headed toward the couple with outstretched arms for manly hugs.

Van just raised an eyebrow as the magician came closer. "Voice sounds familiar, but I'm afraid I'm not placing it...."

Guile's arms dropped to his sides with a slight pout. "Seriously? How many free-roaming magicians do you know? Much less ones with purple hair and a friggin' mask? Snarky cursed dagger due to bitchy ex-wife ringing any bells for ya?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 am
{XD Lol..}

"Ah! It's been awhile, hasn't it, Guile?" Mala replied, surprised that she remembered that adventure so quickly. Wasn't it around the time they tried to stop Atius from stealing all the world's magic?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff