Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 am
Cackle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 am
Oh my~ Can't beat that.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 am
emotion_dealwithit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 am
*Scratches head*
I need a shower... I hate waking up when there are two hour digits...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 pm
Well, I just finished Bastion. I noticed that every choice made in that game has something negative associated with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 pm
Because I'm too lazy to look it up, how many custom slots do we have at Genin?  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 pm
You have 8 total. I don't think they're split into ranks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:54 pm
finished my Dokuton!!!  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 pm
Okay, another question, >.> When you have a bloodline and a ninjutsu thing, and your primary element is something that has no other jutsu for it other than your bloodline, are you able to use the alloted jutsu for your primary for your secondary? Like...I have Yukiton and Fuuton. But I can't learn anything for Yukiton, can I use the 6 slots that should have been for my secondary, for Fuuton? Or would I be forced to use then for Nonton since its null element?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 pm
Uh....what? sweatdrop  

iOath

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:14 pm
Master of 3 Faces

( O 3 O )

*backs away slowly in a family manner*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm
xD Ninjutsu class's allowed Jutsu is 6 ninjutsu PER ELEMENT. I can't learn any Yukiton (which is my primary element) because the guild doesn't have any available to learn other than my bloodline, which doesn't count towards the ninjutsu. (AND SHOULD NEVER BE) So I have 6 slots for ninjutsu that is going unused. My question was whether or not I am able to put those six to use by learning MORE Fuuton (wind) ninjutsu, which is my secondary element. Giving me a total of 12 Fuuton Jutsu. Or if those 6 slots would need to be wasted on Nonton Ninjutsu, which is No element at all.

It's not hard to understand! And hey, you're crew >.> you should know how to answer this.

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 pm
I'm gonna say no, but you should probably ask Shin since he was the one that made the bloodline you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 pm
Master of 3 Faces

If I remember correctly if you are going to have a single, one, Uno element. Than it should be fine to just add the six to the one element you have. Don't quote me on this there have been changes so this may be wrong.... ((( ASK SHINSUA )))

OR

You may have to split it between the Non-elements because it does say split between [both/two] elements. Which means to insure that it is being spit you will have to have it split between Fuuton & Non elements tehcniques.

ALSO I believe you have to have Fuuton & Suiton to create Yukiton so it is not a element that is simple given a place to work with. What I mean by that is that it can't be used other than in Bloodlines or create Custom Techniques which involve combined the two elements mentioned to create it. That is what I was told awhile back, but I don't know if that is the case now. I mean I just got back two days ago...so I'm still catching up and reading over things in the MOD discussion area.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm
*Makes a buzzer noise* WRONG! On your third theory. The clan's states that all Shinsetsu users carry the FUUTON and YUKITON elements. Nothing about Suiton mentioned.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games