Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Perhaps I could exchange the blood and the cloning machine to Toki for a copy of Draa from just before the baptism...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

*sets her cocoa aside, pinching the bridge of her nose again as she felt the first pangs of a migraine pestering her. All the while the floating skull had taken it upon itself to explore the bar, every now and again returning to her side to rasp at her before drifting off again on its own. Having forgotten about the damned thing, she replies to Liada's question*

While I'm all for a better version of Draa, I'm sure no one here wants to be completely erased just to be reformed. To be honest, I don't think it's as simple as a memory swipe, but more like a body swap. I mean the man is completely white with gold streaked white hair, gold tattoos, white horns and anatomically incorrect. Exactly what part of that is Draa? Was he so bad that his life had to be forfeited to someone else?

*shakes her head at the Queen of Darkness' comment, picking her now cold cocoa up. Frowning, she stands and walks behind the counter to pour it out, rinsing her cup out and setting it in the sink*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:02 pm

*Listens to Icy's logic and nods in contemplation sighing.* True. stare
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Liada frowned a bit when she hear Icy's argument. Okay okay you have a point there, as lecherous and a pain in the a** as he was at times. He did have his good points. For what few they were. stare But what made him want to have a baptism in the first place? I thought out of all people not to mention in the little bits I glanced at him in my baptism I would have thought that he would have run like a bat out of hell in the opposite direction if he had one.

Sipping her drink some more her ears perked up at the floating skull that was following Icy, Raising her hand she made a small gesture trying to coax it to come to her. Materializing a demon like treat in her hand to lure it.

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Perhaps we need to speak to Ayami to find out what has happened. neutral *Sips her tea*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Um,....that might not be so easy to do since.....Leko's mother has possessed Ayami recently.... ninja sweatdrop

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm

*smirking slightly at the ladies, she contemplates on whether or not to make another drink. At the same time the flaming skull, somewhere in the rafters, sees the fox lady summoning it. Delighted that it was getting some attention, it quickly floated down to her, happy to see a treat waiting for it. When it gets in front of Liada, it starts to make low rasping shrieking noises, bobbing up and down every now and then.

Flinching, she turns to see the skull was rasping at Liada and not her, and sighs with relief. She didn't know how but she was getting rid of that damned thing as soon as possible. There was no way she letting that thing in her place*

I don't know what caused him to want a baptism, but it had to be pretty damned serious if he was the one who asked for it. I regretfully didn't stick around after the baptism as I was cold and tired, so I kinda shot out of there as soon as Ayami sent her cleansing light into the water. I'd probably be more in the know had I stuck around.

*opts for a bottle of water instead, returning to her seat once she procured it. Almost chokes on her water when she hears Liada*

.......Come again?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 pm

eek *Hears Liada and then throws her arms up into the air.* Well ISN'T THAT JUST GREAT!! stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:29 pm

As the floating skull comes closer to her Liada smiles at it and waves the treat in front of it as it bobs. Yes you're a cutie aren't you? Aren't you? As she distracts the skull she opens a small portal behind it hoping it doesn't notice. Without removing her gaze from the floating skull Liada continues to talk to the ladies.

Its sadly true. Leko's mother decided to come by for a visit while Leko was away from Ayami and she's pretty much taken over her body. Leko has finally managed to get a mental link back to the angel now but getting her mother OUT of her body has become the main predicament. I had to put up double wards in the club to prevent Suspira , Leko's mother, from enchanting my patrons and staff again.....she gives off quite the powerful pheromones stare
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm

*Pinches the bridge of her nose in frustration and counts backwards to herself from ten down.* Greeeeeaaat. stare And here I thought Ayami and I were going to go on a shopping spree for red leather. stare I had stores all picked out and everything! gonk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl Oh Psy. I love you.))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:40 pm

(( *throws the RN device to Dame*))

That would most definitely be the succubus talking if its red leather. She wouldn't stop fawning over my tail before.... rolleyes

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:40 pm

(( stare Poop. stressed ))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm

(( cool Got my own number. Oh yeah. Least the RN device likes me. wink ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm

(Aww, I didn't get to bust Dame.)
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games