Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm
"I'll try."she smirked and looked outside the window.

Soma smiled mockingly,"So your going to make me."He went towards the kitchen and saw the cake  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image
Kisalie ran after him and jumped on Soma's back. "No you don't!" she said, pinning his arms to his side with her legs.

User Image
"its going to be a wonderful day for my wedding, don't you think?" Marisol asked her. The sun was out and everything was ready.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm
Soma looked at the cake,"I'm not going to do anything to it,"He smiled.

Soli nodded her head in agreement,"Yes, a good day."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
"Why do I not trust that statement?" kisalie told him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

Soma smiled innocently,"I swear to Bob I"m not going to do anything,"He looked at the cake and kept smiling,"I just went to see it up close and stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
"Swearing to a random person named bob isn't going to make me let you near the cake" Kisalie said, bracing her arms on the door frame to pull him backwards out of the kitchen, still pinning his arms down with her legs.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

Soma started pleading to her,"Please let me go I just want to look at it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
"You touch the cake and i will tackle you to the ground." Kisalie warned him, letting him go and landing on the floor.  

Lady Eevee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 am
Kerat knew that there was one thing he wanted to do, just to piss all of the others of. He would become nothing but a feeling alongside Hakai. Yet first he took her to Marisols wedding but as always he wasn't to good and ended up in the kitchen. Of course he made it so that none would be able to see him if they couldn't see ghosts who didn't want to be seen. "I say. Do you think we can walk through walls? It would be cool sitting in that cake." Kerat smiled a bit, his humor was still around and now he couldn't die, he was dead after all. His soul could not be placed back in a body. His soul had died alongside with Hakai. The reason why he wanted to be here was to see everyone one last time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 pm
" yea... Do that, then get ready." brago responded  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
Hana called the servents. They came in and took Tiffany and Ebi to different rooms and stripped the bed, replacing the sheets and covers with new clean ones. "Alright. I'm going to shower." Hana told Brago, kissing him quickly. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Soma nodded his head innocently and walked towards the cake and looked at it,he took out a small packet that read"White Chocolate" and sprinkled some on the cake, he did this with very little movement so that Kisalie wouldn't see,"What a beautiful cake."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
Kisalie watched him carefully. "Yes, it is very pretty." She smiled at him. "Come on now, I need you to help me find something to wear." She smiled. While Soma's back was stilled tuned to her she slipped a piece of chocolate from the bowl on the counter into her pocket and then went and took Soma by the arm. "I'm terrible at dress my self for things like this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 pm
Brago fell back onto his bed looking at the ceiling again. " my mansion is being over run by girls."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 pm
"Not to mention ghosts!" Kerat appeared for Brago and looked at him. There was a calm upon Kerat's face. Such calm that even Kerat had never used before. After all being dead had given Kerat those final answers. Now all he had to do was become one with the nothing and all would be complete. It was calming to know that you would never ever walk among the living once more.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games