Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 am
"There ya go! You had me worried for a second there!" Guile said with a grin as he and Van exchanged manly hugs. "How's eternity going? I take it you handed Atius his magic-stealing a**?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:41 am
Mala nodded, a smirk quickly finding itself upon her features. "We most certainly did. In fact..." She looked over to Van. "Would you like to give the news on him? Or shall I?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:50 am
A grin slowly spread on Guile's face as Van told him the news. "We-he-hell! Good to hear that sleeze got demoted, and congratulations to you on your upcoming goddesshood!" he told Mala with a slight bow. "I'd be a gentleman and kiss your hand, but I'm afraid your husband might punch me in the face." he joked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 pm
"Thank you." Mala couldn't help but chuckle at the comment about Van punching him in the face. She would've said something along the lines of her being the possessive one, but deemed it perhaps a little inappropriate. "So, now you know how we've been. How have things gone for you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm
"Eh, so far so good." Guile said with a slight shrug before spinning his cane to hold it under his arm once more. Force of habit for the magician it seemed. "Street performances are somehow more fun than big stage shows. Guess everything's just more fun on the road, judging by your little crime spree across the countryside."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 pm
"It is, isn't it? On stage, they set way too many expectations. On the streets, they're greatful for any entertainment they get." Mala spoke with a soft chuckle, knowing from experience how this could be. Didn't she and Van first reunite centuries ago, back when Mala just finished magics school and was still doing magical preformances on the streets for extra cash?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:01 pm
((I don't know what I did to my avi, but she's evil and i love it.))

"Hey, you two up for a drink? My treat, and with all we've got to catch up on, we could be standing out here all day!" Guile offered with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:09 pm
{It looks very lovely, I agree. ^.^}

"I don't see why not." Mala replied, not minding a drink or two since she didn't have many responsibilities to attend to for the moment being. Well, unless Van didn't want to, of course.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:13 pm
"You know what they say, it's 5 o'clock somewhere." Van said as they followed Guile to the tavern.

"So how goes the crime spree?" Guile asked while they waited for some service.

"I'm planning on hitting up just a few more places before heading home. Stole from most of them already, I figure I might as well clean out the rest of the country's richest bastards at this point." Van said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:31 pm
{I...honestly don't know what to put for Mala right now. >.<}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:40 pm
((Sorry. I try to spread things out so I don't wind up posting a massive chunk of text with my own chars talking to each other. sweatdrop ))

"Sounds like you're going to have quite the bit of pocket change by the time you're done." Guile said once they got their assorted drinks. "I hope for your sake it's enough to impress those uppity gods." he said before taking a drink.

"Ditto. Seems like if it's not one thing it's another, and the more Atius-esque ones will find whatever reason they can to give me the boot." Van said with a slight sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:41 pm
{That's fine. Also, sorry if I took a little too long to reply. I got carried away playing Skyrim as well as plotting a cheap tribute to Grabbed-By-the-Ghoulies and a silly elf limited-roles RP. ...Yes, I probably am biting off more than I can chew. crying }

"If it doesn't impress them, it was never possible to do so to begin with. Those old fogeys are so difficult." I still find it hilarious that Mala can call another an 'old fogey'. Then again, she certainly is younger than the Atius-esque gods by far.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm
((That reminds me, I'm going to assume you've decided to side with the Stormcloaks in the war, so before I share my lulz, I have to ask how far you've gotten in that quest line?))

"The younger gods think they're starting to get ridiculous, so they're starting to divide and I don't even want to think about what a civil war between deities could look like." Van said taking a drink.

"Oo, hopefully it doesn't come to that. End of the world means no more audience." Guile joked. "So how are the kids?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:06 pm
{I watched my brother beat it, and upon seeing that you betray Whiterun, I got pissed and made a new character to go Imperial. (I got the computer version of Skyrim too, now. My cousin had it downloaded onto a computer chip and lent it to my family on Thanksgiving. So now I can has screenshots of whatever ridiculous s**t I encounter! emotion_awesome }

"Larai is married now with a child of her own. She's been pretty well off so far, but I still worry for her. As for Kai, he's babysitting Anise and Senel for us right now while we settle things with the pantheon." She replied, not quite remembering if she told Guile about the other two or not.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:15 pm
((Ah, okay. 'Cuz that attack on Whiterun is where this happened. I just got through listening to the final conversation before wrapping up the quest and was turning to leave when a Stormcloak walked by with the most inappropriate passing NPC chatter I've ever heard. This Stormcloak--this man that was a part of the attack on Whiterun--basically said "Whiterun is in flames and has no more jarl...It's terrible...What could have happened there?" And you must share these screencaps. owo))

"Senel?" Guile raised an eyebrow. "I was there for Anise, but I don't recall being there for Senel."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff