Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm
8D
( Meh dA bish = 3= )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Madame Royale
@Hoshi: Ohh! Yeah that was just a translation though. Maybe the translators could think of a better word to match the one in Japanese.

@cowfish: Certificate? lol the way you spelled that reminded me of Chowder. >.>

Actually, in one of the specials France says something in return to the question 'Did you write your name under wife?' and he says 'THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT'. XD I thought it was the Christmas one but I can't find it.

Edit: Ah, I was commenting on France being the wife XD About saying f*****t, that was pure translation to an insult of a word. But UK still probably would have said it, him and his sailor's mouth. I'm desensitized to the word mostly, having grown up around so many gay communities and having the word tossed at each other. Not to be offensive, but it's like '******'... They can say it to each other, but it's still an insult if said to them offensively.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Madame Royale
@Hoshi: Ohh! Yeah that was just a translation though. Maybe the translators could think of a better word to match the one in Japanese.

Actually, in one of the specials France says something in return to the question 'Did you write your name under wife?' and he says 'THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT'. XD I thought it was the Christmas one but I can't find it.

Edit: Ah, I was commenting on France being the wife XD About saying f*****t, that was pure translation to an insult of a word. But UK still probably would have said it, him and his sailor's mouth. I'm desensitized to the word mostly, having grown up around so many gay communities and having the word tossed at each other. Not to be offensive, but it's like 'n****r'... They can say it to each other, but it's still an insult if said to them offensively.

...ya i just felt like quoating this =3=

and oh~ haha ya okay ty! ^-^
page 5~ *___*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm
cowfish249
x_LoveObject_x
Madame Royale

Edit: Ah, I was commenting on France being the wife XD About saying f*****t, that was pure translation to an insult of a word. But UK still probably would have said it, him and his sailor's mouth. I'm desensitized to the word mostly, having grown up around so many gay communities and having the word tossed at each other. Not to be offensive, but it's like 'n****r'... They can say it to each other, but it's still an insult if said to them offensively.

page 5~ *___*

STHU! D8  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Madame Royale

But thing is: France nor England is gay.
We just make them look like they are! ;[  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 pm
Every nation is bisexual and I stand firmly by that. They're nations, they've lived that long, they are the motherlands and the fatherlands, and gender could be ambiguous. And we know for sure that France is bisexual in canon anyway.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Every nation is bisexual and I stand firmly by that. They're nations, they've lived that long, they are the motherlands and the fatherlands, and gender could be ambiguous. And we know for sure that France is bisexual in canon anyway.

Wow I'm confused as sh-t and I know if I ask any questions I'd get flamed on but w/e you say ..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:11 pm
COOKIEES~
BADURMBADURP~ = 3=  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm
H o s h i J i z z
x_LoveObject_x

Wow I'm confused as sh-t and I know if I ask any questions I'd get flamed on but w/e you say ..

If you've got a damn issue with me say it, don't pussyfoot around it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 pm
H o s h i J i z z

lol oh man, you're the same age as my brother and niece.
for some reason i thought you were older than that.. hm.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 pm
x_LoveObject_x
H o s h i J i z z
x_LoveObject_x

If you've got a damn issue with me say it, don't pussyfoot around it.

; 3; ...
I didn't mean to make you angry ...
Me sorry, I talk no mores ...
~feelingsarehurtKTHNX~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 pm
H o s h i J i z z
cowfish249
x_LoveObject_x
Madame Royale

page 5~ *___*

STHU! D8

page five but its good~ =3=  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:55 pm
Madame Royale
H o s h i J i z z

lol oh man, you're the same age as my brother and niece.
for some reason i thought you were older than that.. hm.

o u o; ...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm
hoshiJizz~ *glomp* its okay~ T-T
curse you love object you made her cry! >.>;;  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm
cowfish249
hoshiJizz~ *glomp* its okay~ T-T
curse you love object you made her cry! >.>;;

I didn't cry, I just got a little butt-hurt moment.
I'm over it now a lil. e 3e;  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games