Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Brago didn't even look at him. " get out before I kill you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image

Soma threw the bag away,"Yeah sure I'll help."He followed her.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image
Hana heard Brago talking as she turned off the shower. "Brago, who are you talking too?" she asked him as she started to towel dry off.

User Image
Kisalie took Soma's hand in hers and brought him back to his room. "Now, what do you think I should wear? Marisol gave me two dresses to try." She stripped down to her bra and undies and the picked up the dresses, a short strapless black one and a short halter white one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:48 pm
Brago sighed at Hana checking up on him. " I'm talking to a hit chick with a nice rack. She wants to me to make love to her, but I'm sending her away" brago said sarcastically  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
"Good, because if it was a man I'd be worried." Hana said sarcastically back to him. She finished drying her hair and did it in a braid, but the looped it up into a flower shape.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 pm
" if it was a man with a rack , I'd be worried aswell."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image
Hana laughed sliding her dress on the Brago had gotten for her. She walked out of the bathroom. "I think the world would be worried about that." She smiled and sat down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

"I pick the black one,"He pointed towards it and looked at Kisalie,"Hey and while your at it, can you spin around a little."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
Kisalie hung both dresses on the door of the closet, and quickly bent down and picked up her dress, sneakily pulling the chocolate out of the pocket as she hung it up. Turning back to Soma she twirlled around. "Is that good?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

"Yep,"He smiled and sat down his bed, he laid back and watched her.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image
Kisalie turned in a slow circle and and when her back was turn to Soma, slipped the chocolate between her lips. AS she turned to face him she slid onto his lap and kissed him, making the chocolate go in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:37 pm
Brago looked towards the ceiling." perhaps I should put a picture up there." he said to himself.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image
"A picture of what?" Hana asked him, moving to lay next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Soma kissed her back but felt something go into his mouth, he tried to push it back out, his eyes were wide, he could taste chocolate,"Oh crap."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image
Kisalie looked at him. "Don't you like chocolate?" She asked him playfully. She didn't know what it did to him, she was just trying to play a little.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games