Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:25 pm

*Eyes Miro with a grin.* I'll hex the dragon if you like, Miro.... *Wonders if maybe it's Miro on drugs.*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 pm

*Winks at Dame as she gets up and carries her glass to the sink, tucking the bottle back up on the shelf.* Luffs ladies, Bratty has a date with her bed. *She hugs Damey before slipping in to the shadows and disappearing.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Night Bratty! It was so good to see you! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:36 pm

:: pouts as she sees the hexing lady leave ::
Aww... guess that means no hexing then sad

:: keeps approaching the restaurant/spa area with great caution, keeping an eye out for dragons ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 pm

-sighs quietly- Miro, do you want me to go with you, love?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm

crying :: nods at the pink haired lady person ::
Miro doesn't get attacked as long as others are around. It's when everyone is gone that the dragon strikes gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Um, yeah, that's what it is. lol -links arms with Miro and leads her into the next room-
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 pm

:: feels safer with dame lady person there to keep the dragon away. When they get to Kyle, she bashfully asks about the sketchbook and he mentions that someone brought over a few things that had been left at the club recently and he would have to go through it all to see if a sketchbook was among them ::

If you find it... could you... not look in the sketchbook? sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 pm

lol Well that definitely makes him want to look in it now. xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm

:: blushes :: redface gonk
You can't! crying It... um... ninja ... it's actually Draa's sketchbook ninja and he drew some really naughty things in there that you shouldn't see eek

:: makes a serious face and nods stiffly ::

If there is more than one thing I find that looks like it might be a sketchbook, how would I know if it truly is without looking in it? emotion_eyebrow

Bring them all and Miro will look. She's already seen it so it's otay ninja

:: eyes the girl oddly and gives dame a look before excusing himself to go through the things that were brought over ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 pm

-dame just shrugs and grins at Kyle as he walks away- lol
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 pm

:: most of what was brought over is purses, hats, and coats that had been forgotten at the club, but buried underneath it all is what appears to be what Miro is looking for. If it isn't, that's the closest to it they had at least. He pulls it out of the box and brings it back to his podium, holding it up for the elf to see. ::

Is this...?

:: before he finishes his question, Miro snatches the sketchbook and takes a quick peek at the first page to make sure it's the right one. Not only is it in fact Draa's sketchbook, but she discovers that several strips had been ripped off a number of the pages in the book, likely from people exchanging contact information and whatnot ::
They destroyed it gonk crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:56 pm

:: starts flipping through to get a scope of what the full extent of the damage is, trying to be as discrete as possible so neither dame or Kyle see the sketches she did. To her horror, in addition to the torn pieces missing from several pages, some people also scribbled graffiti and lewd comments on and around the more racy sketches, which not only made her feel bad because she then knew that people saw them, but she felt mocked as well. :: cry

I'm sorry if it's a bit worse for wear, but...

:: quickly shuts the sketchbook and holds it tightly against her chest, keeping her eyes fixed to the ground ::
It's fine.... thank you....

:: whips around and runs back through the bar and out the door, wanting to get away from everyone for a while ::
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:56 am

Miro! Miro! sad -watches as the girl runs out the door- sad I hope she's okay...

-exchanges looks with Kyle neutral then heads back into the bar. She sits down on a stool and opens the card the got from Katana. After writing down a heartfelt message, she signs her name, slips the flat katana shaped pen inside and seals the envelope. Then she finds some tape and tapes little Dove dark chocolates to the back. Satisfied that with the ones out of the package and on the envelope, there is enough room in the bag now to smooth the remaining ones out flat enough in the bag to slip underneath Katana's door. dame seals the end of the bag, puts the tape away, and grabs the envelope and the bag then she heads through the office and down the secret entrance, heading straight towards Katana's door.-

-dame bends down at the right door and slips the envelope through, then evens out the chocolate and slides them through too. Once that is done, she heads back upstairs and then down to her own room-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Quote:
Lady Ayami-chan has been added to the

Wall Of Shame

for neglecting her call of duty in baptism to Icy Reign.

eek Let me out of this possessed state of affairs! crying crying  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games