Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:33 am

{{ heart *cuddles the possessed angel* heart It's not your fault hon. wink Whenever you all finish your business, I may in fact have a "reason" behind the need for a baptism. 3nodding If not, being baptized by a possessed angel would create one "hell" of a story. twisted }}
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:40 am

*board auto updates*

MW-Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja CAN'T (11/14 - 11/20)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:44 am

Liada strolled into the bar and waved to the goons smiling and giving them a "Good morning" as best as she could in her broken up Italian. Heading behind the bar she digs into the fridge to get herself a Dew to get her bouncing through the new day. She had been warn out from trying to focus on the lab and prep for the second scrying she would do to track down Kat in Japan. Her plan for the day would be to update the parties needed to be reported to and then work in the lab until later tonight to do the next scry spell. Pulling out a bottle of Dew she goes to sit on one of stools and unscrewed the cap. Turning in her seat to lean back against the bar she closes her eyes and focus's her thoughts on Leko. Taking a few deep breaths her mind felt the familiar essence of the succubus and felt another presence with her. Most likely her mother. Keeping it brief she sent her message to Leko. Since I already felt you there when I did my scrying spell it would be a waste to tell you that Kat is no longer in Vegas, but I did find her in Japan. I'll be doing another spell tonight to pinpoint her new location but if you find anything before I do let me know. Reporting to the Mistress after I'm done with this message and of course I'll let you know if I discover anything. Ta~! heart

Opening her eyes and cutting the connection with her fellow demon. Liada sips at her soda a bit and pulls out her phone to text Psy next. She had been concerned that she hadn't heard from her since the mass text she sent about Kat's disappearance nor had she seen her ever since the goon squad had arrived. She wanted to make sure she was well too.

Text To Mistress from Fox
Hey Psy its me. If you haven't heard from your brother Franco yet Kat's no longer in Vegas. I did my scrying spell and its discovered that she's fled to Japan. I'll be doing a second spell tonight to pinpoint her location and I do believe Leko and her mother are one step ahead of me in the hunt. Will let you know more on what the source of all Kat's wanderings here once we find her. And you know we will.

Also, are you okay? I heard that you've gone MIA as well. Please take care and summon me if you need me for anything okay? *hugs*

Liada User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:48 am

After hitting send and closing her phone. Liada gets up to head out for the day and screws the cap back on her bottle and grabbing her bag. As she walks out the door and again with her poor accent she says "Have a nice day" to the goons which she gets a cat call whistle in response. Turning her head slightly to wink back at them and continues out the door heading to the Lab.

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:46 pm

-dame saunters into the bar, waving off the goons as they start to approach. She heads straight behind the bar and starts making a hot cocoa-
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 pm

*Kits had found herself thinking about Miro throughout the day, and ended up abandoning the painting she'd been working on and going into the kitchen to occupy her mind. Four batches of cookies later, she realized that not only had she not solved anything, but now she had a lot more cookies than she could eat. cat_sweatdrop She dropped some off with Karrie, then went to Amy's house. Nobody answered when she knocked, but she left the package between the screen door and the wooden one and continued on. Knowing that there were a lot of people who would enjoy them at MW, she went there, walking right past the goons without even glancing at them*

Hi dame. *sets the container on the counter* Want some cookies? cat_sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Oooh -dame looks over towards Kits with interest sparked in her eyes, she blows on her hot cocoa and walks up to the counter, leaning on it- What kind? biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Ginger snaps, chocolate chip, peanut butter, and snickerdoodles. I... got a little carried away with baking this afternoon. cat_sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Oooooh. -eyes Kits- Can I have the chocolate chip cookies? emotion_kirakira
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 5, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:11 pm

*giggles* Sure. I brought them for whoever wants them.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Mmmmmm -grabs a paper towel and spreads it out, helping herself to a generous amount- ninja
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm

*laughs and goes around the counter to make herself a hot chocolate* I knew somebody here would eat them. There's a lot more than I can eat, even after giving some to Karrie and Amy.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 pm

You know me -glances over at Kits to see her back to dame and snags a few more cookies ninja - I love me some chocolate chip cookies.... -dips one in her hot cocoa and then takes a bite- mmmmomgammmmm-
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm

cat_xd You love just about anything chocolate. *brings her drink over to a stool*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:13 pm

I canna think of one thing that is chocolate that I don't love. xd -takes another bite-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games