Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:16 pm

cat_xd *blows on her cocoa to cool it off* So how're you doing?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:20 pm

-takes a sip of her cocoa- Pretty good, you?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 6, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 pm

All right. I got a strange story about Miro from the staff at AS today. cat_neutral
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh? -dame walks around the counter to sit on a stool, sipping her cocoa and looking at Kits seriously- Do tell...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 3, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Yeah, they said she seemed really upset about something. Like sad upset, not excited upset like she usually is. cat_neutral She also burned one of her sketchbooks.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm

eek surprised Why? She came looking in the lost and found for it just yesterday or so! She seemed pretty odd when she left after she got it back too... neutral confused I wonder what happened...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 5, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:55 pm

I dunno. There were a few scraps that hadn't been burned, and it looked like somebody had scribbled over the drawing. I don't think that would make her that sad, though. cat_sad I've been thinking about her all afternoon. I'm kinda worried. *takes a small sip to see if her cocoa is cool enough to drink*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Aww sad Poor Miro. -takes a sip of cocoa and glances up at the clock- eek Oh my! I didn't realise what time it was. sad -stands up and starts gathers the napkin with the cookies on it- Thank you for the cookies, Kits! They are delicious. -gives her a hug- We'll have to talk more about Miro next time. Lemme know if you find out anything more. Sweet dreams, Kits! -kisses her cheek and then grabs her cocoa too, heading downstairs-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 2, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 pm

*hugs dame* Good night. I'll let you know if I find anything else out.

*watches as dame leaves, then takes a peanut butter cookie out of the container. She seals the container, then sits and nibbles on her cookie, occasionally taking a sip of her cocoa*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

*her cocoa and cookie long since gone, Kits finally stands up, takes care of her cup, and leaves. The container is still sitting on the counter for whoever wants some of the cookies*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:51 pm

(haha, looks like I won't be posting here until the word becomes one I either do not use often or will easily remember to say an alternative to)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 pm

*walks into the bar from the office, heading behind the counter to make something to drink. She'd been humming a certain tune to herself all day and just couldn't stop. After deciding on a nice brandy to warm up with, she takes her drink over to the jukebox, and punches in the song that was keeping her in such good spirits all day. Sipping her drink, she closes her eyes and bops to the music*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:15 pm

*not skipping a beat, she punches in the next song(starts around 2:45), slowly grinding her body and sipping her drink. She noted the storm clouds gathering outside the windows, sighing that her time was short lived since she still had things to take care of before the day was over with.

Finishing her drink rather quickly, she walks behind the counter and rinses out her glass, setting it in the sink. With the song still playing, she eased herself back into the office to head down and out the corridors back door to her car*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:15 am

katana68
So, enlighten me.....what did the two of you learn about each other....other than you want to TRY and get revenge on me? twisted
Ryzan Vixtul
I learned Icy has an interesting looking mole on her inner thigh~
(( rofl rofl rofl Backreading is fun! rofl ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

After doing some food shopping Anira had everything delivered to the Den while she went to the bar. Looking around she was not surprised to see that it was quiet since people were getting ready for holiday festivities. She went behind the bar to make her drink and relax after a long day of prepping herself.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games