Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 pm

After a bit of sipping her drink, she goes to clean out her glass and heads home for the night.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am

*walks in through the double doors towards the bar, heading behind the counter to make something nice and cozy to drink. Once she's gotten her fix ready, she takes a seat at the bar and sips her toddy, crossing a leg over her knee while slightly bouncing her foot*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 am

(( *tackleglomps Icy bc she has to get ready for work soon* 4laugh ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:55 pm

{{ whee *giggles at the delayed tackleglomp while shaking her fist at the crappy connection, scream then sets up an aerial tacklepounce for Liada when she returns from work* heart }}

*after a few drinks and playing around with the jukebox, she decides to go for a walk around the strip for some fresh air and maybe some shopping. Rinsing out her cup, she sets it in the sink and gathers her things, heading back out the front double doors*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:43 pm

(*Looks at what the next word is*

Looks like I'll have to avoid this place for another week...)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 pm

*Sometime last night, Ryzan managed to get a hold of his phone to check his messages despite Tes' penchant for hiding it from him. He's relieved when he reads the part in Liada's message about Katana having been found, but that feeling is short lived when he gets through the rest of the text.*

Gi ussta...

*He looks carefully at the image attached and though he does think it looks familiar, he cannot specifically recall what it could be. Sighing, he realizes that he's going to have to show it to Tes since he's more expert on knives and daggers, which means revealing that he found his phone. crying It's a rather unfortunate thing, but Katana's well being takes precedence over access to his iphone. He just hopes that a matter of pressing concerns doesn't arise after it is hidden again.*

Quortek... sweatdrop

*Tes groans in acknowledgement, but doesn't leave his seat in front of the computer, figuring Ryzan will come to him.*

*shuffles over to his husband, reluctantly holding out the iphone to him*
Liada messaged me wondering if either of us perhaps knew what this was.
*shows him the picture*

*glances at it a moment, then goes back to his computer screen*
Looks kind of like one of mine... only worse for wear.
*stops suddenly then looks back at Ryzan*
She didn't steal it from me, did she? emotion_eyebrow

Nau nau nau nau sweatdrop She said Katana got it from Draa and it...
*interrupts* So Draa stole it from me stare
*sighs* The point is...
*stands up and goes to check on his weapon stash without waiting around for Ryzan to finish explaining.*
Naqualla'in~

*after some time, Tes comes back carrying a sheathed dagger. He takes Ryzan's iphone away and looks at the picture again, then clears off a spot on the desk to place the phone down and his dagger along with it for a side by side comparison. The sheath and hilt look completely identical, but when he takes the blade out, it's a smooth, dark obsidian, practically unscathed.*
Nope. Still got mine. *he says proudly as he sets it down on the desk*

*looks at Tes' blade and the one pictured on his phone. His husbands initial answer certainly sounded accurate. The one Liada had was like his, only it looked dull and used.*
Do you think it is perhaps the same dagger?

Well, dirk actually if you want to get technical, but yes. *nods* Definitely. I don't know why anyone would actually use it, though. It's utterly useless in combat, but it sure makes a fun gag.

Liada believes it is because of this dagger... Dirk *rolls eyes* rolleyes She believes it is because of this that Katana was behaving strangely and asked that we share any information we may have on it with her.

*sighs* Fine. Go get me her card and I'll email it. Trying to write anything on your phone is a pain in the a** stare

Tes' email to Liada

*attaches image of his pristine version of the weapon*

Seems what you have there is a Dirk of the Traitor. Not exactly the best of dagger-class weapons. It has this little effect on it that has come to be known as "Roderick's Gift", named after the treacherous coldain who formerly wielded it. Others call the same effect "whirl 'til you hurl". Basically, if you actually try to use it for anything, the wielder gets put into a state of complete confusion and distrust. It's often accompanied by nausea and vertigo, hence the "whirl 'til you hurl" colloquialism. I usually just lend mine out as a letter opener to prank someone who doesn't know any better. It wears off pretty quickly in most cases as long as the idiot doesn't keep trying to use it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:28 am

((Magically posts the new word for the week. HOW this is done? It's a completely mystery. wink ))

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … THANKSGIVING (11/21 - 11/27)

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:17 pm

-walks in and calmly opens a window, nodding politely at security. Once the window is open, she turns around, takes a deep breath, straightening her clothes-

scream TURKEY DAY!!!!!! scream -runs around the bar multiple times, flailing her arms and screaming before jumping through the open window and disappearing- scream scream burning_eyes

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:23 pm

((And people think Miro is the crazyhead? emotion_eyebrow ))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 pm

((We have several crazy characters. *nods* Happy Day for Giving Thanks, everybody! *goes to crash before getting up way too early to deal with crazy Black Friday shoppers*))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 pm

(( emotion_awesome ))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:06 pm

(( You're not crazy Miro. You're adorable, but I can honestly see Dame doing something like this "commercial" ))

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:24 pm

((Is it me or does anyone else think that guy looks kind of like Mathew Broderick back in his Feris Beuller days? ))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 pm

(( rofl He DOES!!!!! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games