Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 pm
((Then google "markarth guards" and check out the assorted links that come up on the first page. There's a VERY annoying glitch there that you ought to be aware of before you get involved in the town in any way.))
((And I think I tried once but nothing happened. ;-; ))
((And research has proven that my Brynjolf is not available for marriage. emo I'm thinking of settling for either Farkas or one of the two Argonians available. emo emo ))

"So, anything I should get while I'm out tonight? Any requests for me to bring back?" Van offered with a smile as they sauntered into town and headed for the inn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 am
{Okai, I'll go do that.

Really? That's lame. I tried that with a child and had the same effect.

That sucks. >.< I married Farkas on my Xbox charrie. He's blunt and to the point about his interest, which I personally liked. If you're playing a female and going for a het marriage, one can be found in the docks outside of Windhelm and I think you have to rescue the other from some s**t in a dungeon or something.

Also, it's uber lame that you can't marry any of the khajiit on there. >.<}

Mala thought for a moment then shrugged. "Nothing aside from what we've already discussed in camp, as far as I'm concerned."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 am
((It doesn't help that you'll be lucky to find an Argonian much less a Khajiit at all in Skyrim. There's also an Argonian in the Dark Brotherhood that I'd be willing to settle for but apparently he's not available. ):< Those are more problems I have with Skyrim. The world isn't as diverse with the people in it (you've got like 5 flavors of human and next to zero of anything else) and they make marriage a new option but the options for spouse are incredibly limited. >.<))

((And I might breeze through this crime spree and timeskip to Vivi soon >.>))

"Right. One priceless treasure with a side order of gold and jewels." Van said with a grin as they headed for the inn.

((Heh, I just realized. All the orcs, elves, argonians, and khajiit: "Occupy Skyrim: We are the 1%." XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 pm
{The battle-system and graphics are excellent. Storyline-wise, it's mediocre, I can admit that. It's still an enjoyable game. But the way they handled marriage was a huge letdown. They pussied out big time, especially with the range of male marriage candidates. 99% of them are creepy old nord men, when obviously, we all want sexy bad boy khajiit/argonians/vampires/bosmer/dark brotherhood bitches/whatever. Like one person whom I quickly forgot said, 'They probably just said "******** it" and decided to leave the romance to the modders'. The girls look decent enough, but again, they're all nords or bretons. There are some dark elves available for marriage, but they're boring and ugly as hairy ******** for the timeskip, that sounds good. :3

XDD Lol}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:18 am
((And the two male argonians that are available are domestic workers. Instead of, you know, adventuring badasses like we want. Ugh, I guess I'm settling with Farkas...Love ya buddy, but you're just a tad on the bland and gruff side. I wanted Brynjolf so much...*sobs* ;-; ))

"Hopefully the house is still there. Time has not been terribly kind to my previous life and I will be pissed if it's gone now." Van said as they strolled into his old hometown once again. "I may even have to rethink my exception to not steal from this place."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:18 pm
{I sorry. *pats on back* emo Skyrim marriage sucks. You can't pork, kiss, hug, or do anything. They're just amateur private chefs that give you money every day out of nowhere. To make matters worse, unless you cheat, marriage is permanent - even if they get their asses killed.}

"I'm sure it will be, Van. If not, I'm sure there's a spell for that somewhere." Mala replied, attempting to reassure Van in this current situation. She probably wasn't doing an excellent job, considering the subject matter.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm
((Actually...there are methods for divorce.))

"Er....I hate to burst your bubble, but...is that smoke?" Guile wondered as he pointed to a thick, billowing plume of black smoke rising up from the city's skyline. He'd barely pointed it out before Van took off running in a flurry of worry.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm
{If I'm on the xbox version, though, I'm ******** unless I murder em. crying Crap!}

"Ohcrap!" Mala exclaimed, bolting after him as quickly as she could. She dearly hoped things weren't as bad as they seemed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:30 pm
((Or you could, y'know, remove the amulet from your inventory....))

Van stopped with a look of horror on his face. It seemed the locals had had enough of the 'haunted' house and were burning what was left of it while a priest was chanting something for good measure all the while. "VIVI!!" Pushing the priest aside, he dashed into the burning building without another thought. Yes, his sister was a ghost and likely safe as could be, but he could only think about the first time his home was in flames, and the likelihood that Vivi was doing the same.

"Not the first thing you want to see upon coming home, is it?" Guile said grimly as he turned away from the burning building while he let Van go in and do what he needed to do.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:46 am
((Bump >> ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:17 pm
{I thought it said that this would only work on the computer version.}

Mala did not chase after Van, thinking that even they had issues that were theirs and theirs alone. Van's, in this case, would be comforting his sister. After all, she and Mala had only met one another once. What would she be other than an intrusive stranger?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:32 pm
((Ah...Must have missed that part. sweatdrop And I see you've joined Gangster Wonderland. owo Somehow I saw you going for the Queen of Hearts, but Alice works too. XD ))

Suddenly the building collapsed in a flaming heap, staying that way for a few moments before a burst of white light sent chunks of flaming rubble flying in all directions. Van soon came out from the wreckage, head hung as he calmly walked away. He was covered in burns and speckled with soot, but he ignored it all as he cradled his sister's crying, shivering ghost in his arms.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 pm
{Honestly, I would have, but I would've wanted to use my character Maria from Buncha's Wonderland. This probably sounds incredibly stupid, but once one of my characters gets into a lasting pairing I feel wierd putting them up as 'available' for another, even if it is a different roleplay. (Knowing me, I would definately want my characters to experience at least some form of romance.) I end up feeling like a virtual pimp because of this. XDD}

Mala remained silent, entirely unsure as to what to do or say at the moment being. Even after all these years, she still could feel rather useless in moments like these.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:54 pm
"Shhhhh....It's okay, we're both fine..." Van said softly, stopping for a moment to kneel down and tend to his sister, ignoring the crowd of confused, stunned, and possibly terrified onlookers.

"B-But bi-big bro-brother...! Y-You're all h-hurt and-and--! Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!" Vivi cried burying her transparent face in Van's chest.

"I'm a god, I'll heal." Van told her simple as he got back to his feet. "Let's head to the inn. We can work on bringing her back once she's calmed down."

((Oh, but I think you'd make an excellent Queen!))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers