Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Bring back Doku Le.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Redera Issun

A little bit. . . xD
-shrugs- I don't know how soon Hanzo could get there. And the difference in timezones could just screw me over a bit but what the hell. D ;

Lulz!
He knows Haki too, doesn't he? I seem to remember Hanzo being in disguise and meeting him.....was that Hanzo??

I'unno. 6__6;
Digi: Coggy wants ta.. If you'll have me.
Edit: If ac awarding is not elligible for someone outside tje village then ots fine with me. Npcs are fun~

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm
digital m u f f i n s

I need some able bodied and minded people who would be willing to rp some NPCS for an Arc. You will be rewarded AC if you do it. ;] Any takers?

DIJIIIII I'll do it and I'll save the Ac for later XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 pm
Redera Issun
Redera Issun

A little bit. . . xD
-shrugs- I don't know how soon Hanzo could get there. And the difference in timezones could just screw me over a bit but what the hell. D ;

Lulz!
He knows Haki too, doesn't he? I seem to remember Hanzo being in disguise and meeting him.....was that Hanzo??

I'unno. 6__6;
Digi: Coggy wants ta.. If you'll have me.
Edit: If ac awarding is not elligible for someone outside tje village then ots fine with me. Npcs are fun~
I need someone to rp a male. << You can make up what you want for him to use as Jutsu and stuff. The only thing I will have you do is use a specific picture and you will have a sibling that is being npced by Vampire. You guys hate the Kiri shinobi Flou because he killed your brother.

Ill talk with the Kage of the village that you want to apply your Shinobi's AC points to . See if they will allow it. :]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s

I need some able bodied and minded people who would be willing to rp some NPCS for an Arc. You will be rewarded AC if you do it. ;] Any takers?

Okie dokie. Your character is going to be up against Sypher. [whistles] Good luck with that one. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s

Okie dokie. Your character is going to be up against Sypher. [whistles] Good luck with that one. XD

WHO DO I GET TO FIGHT?  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s

Q_Q lol doesn't matter So does my npc have a background or anything? Or is it the one you posted above?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm
Do you want to take an NPC role? Mmmm. It might work out in your favor actually. You have a character in Kiri and you could use the AC points.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm
Kazzoh
Bring back Doku Le.
Seriously. ******** do it.

If Orochimaru can sprout from people's necks and s**t we can bring back Doku. >:T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:34 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s

Q_Q lol doesn't matter So does my npc have a background or anything? Or is it the one you posted above?
Are you absolutely sure you want to take on this NPC? You are directly involved with the stuff going on in both Yuki and Konoha. XD

If Anon doesnt want to play the NPC you can take it for sure. I dont want to swamp you with characters Chev. :0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 pm
Kazzoh
Kazzoh
Bring back Doku Le.
Seriously. ******** do it.

If Orochimaru can sprout from people's necks and s**t we can bring back Doku. >:T
Dont take that s**t up with me. << Besides. That bbbbiiiitccch was nuts. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 pm
Yes. She was.

Which is exactly why she needs to make a return. Someone contact Bipo.

Kazzoh

Codger

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:59 pm
Digi: Flou! That sonuvabitch. (in character)
Okiedokie Artechokie! I could do that. So how specific of a pic? Eye color hair color hair length skin type overall appearance...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 am
Redera Issun
Digi: Flou! That sonuvabitch. (in character)
Okiedokie Artechokie! I could do that. So how specific of a pic? Eye color hair color hair length skin type overall appearance...
Now that is spunk. XD http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/UrMoms1Ninja/Kaonashifull1202765.jpg This guy is what I had in mind. <<  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 5453 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games