Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

F O X D I E Complete

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Marius smiled back at Katana before she left and nodded. He had a mind to pursue his lodgings for the night while he had been thinking at the booth.

Once she had taken her leave, he did the same, exiting the bar into the cooler night air from whence he had came.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Well what else was I supposed to do when I had no idea where you went in the beginning? Knit a scarf? Hauk gave a faint smile in return as he went to Kat's bedroom to put away the bags. He was glad Liada gave the OK to let Kat head back to her place and get back to normal since she showed no signs of the knifes influence and she was getting back to her normal healthy diet. Liada told him all the stuff of what he didn't know involving the knife, and some of the things that Kat had been feeling lately and it was brooding about it since. He wasn't sure anymore if he was making Kat happy if a cursed knife could undo all of that.

When he finally got home from Japan and saw how Kat looked being so thin even though she was eating normally again it killed him. He was careful of how to hold her, speak with her, and other things that he normally wouldn't have to hold back on but he didn't want to hurt her in her condition. Thanksgiving wasn't quite what he planned on either but at least he got to spend it with her period. Opening the cases he begins to unpack her things and place them where they belonged.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:00 am

katana68
She looked around, noting how immaculate the place was.

"Looks like someone was busy here while I was gone. lol "
((Keeping your missing girlfriend's apartment spotless in her absence = totally gay. ninja ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am

(( rofl ))

She followed him to her room and helped him put away her things.

"Wow, you knit too? lol " She playfully elbowed him and slipped her arms around him.

"Thank you for taking care of things while I was gone. smile It's good to be back."

She sighed contentedly and leaned against him.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am

(( stare I see Miro's doing an excellent job of being replacement of the Viking bashing in Ryzan's stead. Maybe I should tell Santa not to leave her treats for Christmas and make all cake and candy disappear. twisted ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 am

((Noooo! Not the cakey! crying Miro will just have to do something drastic, like...))
Hauk Ulfr
wasn't quite what he planned on either but at least he got to spend it with her period.
((Point out the utterance of the hush word!))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Hauk Ulfr generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 am

Bringing a hand atop her head Hauk tilted her head enough to kiss her forehead. And everyone's thrilled to have you back Vilkat. We were all worried about you. Me most of all. He thought to himself. Finishing up the last of the unpacking Hauk went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

((*Curses as he takes the RN device and hits it* stressed ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 am

While he was in the bathroom, she undressed and slipped into bed. She sighed again and snuggled under the comforter. She tried to stay awake, but she found herself drifting off. She had been recuperating nicely, but she was still not back to 100%.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 am

Coming out of the bathroom he sees Kat curled under the comforter and slips under to cuddle up with her. Leaning in to kiss the hollow of her throat he whispers softly to Kat as she starts to pass out. Goodnight Katana, welcome home. He wraps his arm around her and holds her close. Starting to feel sleep pull against him now that he wasn't stressed as much as he was in the last few weeks combined with the jet lag.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 am

*She arrived at MW chauffeured by the two Italian goons assigned to her 24/7. She MADE them take her to MW to fetch her car and a few things in her chambers. Not that she couldn't have driven any of her other cars at the estate, but she's become partial to her orange lamborghini. Waltzing in like the owns the place (which she does cool ) she strolls over to her office, picks up a stack of mail and takes it to the bar to go through for a bit. The two goons talk into their wrists and stand behind her looking menacingly to anyone who tries to approach. User Image

She gets her iiphone out and texts the host of the JD to bring her some tea.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:50 am

*Takes her mail and makes one of the goons carry her tea down to her chambers so she can relax for a while.* 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:31 pm

*Goes up through her office and into the Jade Dragon with both the body guards assigned to her following…one carrying a Louis Vuitton suitcase and the other speaking into his wrist. She goes up to the host and tells him she's called in a dinner order and that she'd like more tea to go. The host nods and promptly goes to retrieve Mistress Psyzapp's dinner. As she has a seat in the waiting room, Kyle comes to see her as he'd received word she was there today.

Kyle greets her warmly and they review the coming weeks schedule. There is an event she must attend early in the week…a silent auction dinner thing. She's to also attend an afternoon tea for one of her favorite charities and a couple of evening formal parties. She nods and then tells Kyle what a wonderful job he's been doing with the extra unexpected things happening while Katana was missing. She places her hand on Kyle's shoulder and tells him she wants him to come out to the estate so they can discuss a raise in pay. Kyle beams, saying Yes Madam. I can be out there Monday.

*She grins and as her takeout order arrives she motions for the other goon who isn't carrying the suitcase to take it for her. She grins and speaks to Kyle as she walks into the Main Bar.* Monday morning over coffee. 3nodding

*She goes into her office to grab some paperwork real quick.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

*Grabs a stack of papers from her desk and returns to the Main Bar, switching with the goon who carries her dinner. She hands him the paperwork and she takes her dinner, they walk her to her car and she has them place the suitcase and the paperwork in the back seat. She sets her dinner on the passenger seat and starts her car telling the men they will need to follow her.

She waits as they get into the black sedan and then follow her to the Estate in Upper GGG.*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Liada enters the bar via a portal with a small package in her hands. Looking around to see that no one was around she went over to the bar and placed it down on top before floating over the bar to dig into the fridge. Pulling out a Dew she starts to unscrew the cap before she realized something. eek Craaap I forgot the labels! stressed Opening the portal again she quickly hopped in not even realizing that she left the package behind.

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Walking through the side entrance from the club, the hum of the base thumping as normal before the door closed and silenced the room again. He pauses long enough to put down some paperwork to send to security when he noticed the little package on the bar. question Looking around to see that no one was around he wondered if someone left it behind on accident. When he didn't see anyone he decided to look into the box and see what's inside so that he could give a good description when he turned it into lost in found. Slipping the box lid open he only found a few vials of something that he assumed was perfume. Maybe Harskarinna or Vilkat ordered something. Opening one Hauk's sinuses were ambushed by a strong odor that not only smelled viral but also made him extremely drowsy. emotion_drool Before too long he got wobbly on the knees and fell to the floor dropping the vial and its contents in a mess of liquid and glass. emotion_zzz
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games