Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 pm

User Image Hauk tried to dodge again but failed when Kat's dart hit right next to his neck and through his hair, while the one Miro threw hit just a liiiiittle too close for comfort near his groin. emotion_0A0 I would be more thankful to not become Vassnta thank you!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Next time keep your mouth shut then Hauk! rofl Liada was clutching her side as she laughed too hard and took a few breaths before answering Miro's question. Ye-yes dear. I do, potions, creams, charms etc. Anything you need I'm pretty sure I have in my inventory for you to fix. What you need? 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 pm

She smirked at Hauk and picked up another tail.

"Guess you should have kept your mouth shut, Hauk. Looks like Miro and I can aim better than you realize. lol "

She looked over at Liada, "How much time does he have left in the shackles? biggrin "

She threw another tail to try and pin him again.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 pm

:: frowns slightly and puts down the rest of the tails she had when Hauk mentions Vassnta. ::
Miro...Miro was wondering if you had a potion that could make it so Miro won't dream.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 pm

At this point Hauk decides to do as the ladies suggest and deal with it. He's honestly been through worse in the old days of his village and even more so with Liada so if he could just hang in there it would be over soon. stare
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Looking at the clock in the bar Liada turns to Kat. At least about 40 minutes I believe. Keep at it! Turning back to Miro she raises an eyebrow in curiosity. Dreams? Why would you not wanna dream anymore Miro? I figured with you your dreams consist of mountains of cake and candy. confused

Liada Trovaras

katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 pm

She chuckled and picked up yet another tail and threw it at Hauk.

"Forty minutes, eh? Wonder how many times I can try and pin you, Hauk? User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 pm

:: smiles at the thought of cakey candy mountains 4laugh , but then sighs ::
Miro.. just needs to stop dreaming for a while. Maybe later she can dream again, but Miro doesn't want to dream for now. It's... personal..
:: nods at her own statement ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Probably not nearly as much as I'll be pinning you the next chance I get. twisted Looking at the clock where Liada looked he tried to use his "force" powers to will the clock to move faster.
katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:02 pm

"Mmhmmm.....big talk for someone who's currently shackled to the wall and will have to go back to work when this is done. rofl I think I'll go shopping before you get unshackled. wink "

She picked up another tail and threw it.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Noting the tone in Miro's voice she pulled her aside so that the lovey dovey pair didn't hear them. Having her sit down she opens a mini portal and pulls out a mini sized wardrobe of vials.User Image I won't pry in dear but cutting off your dreams completely can have some bad effects to you. User Image Even if it is temporary, if you want we can try stopping certain dreams from appearing and you can still dream of other things. If its nightmares you're having I have a variety of types that would be helpful. She starts to dig into the wardrobe thinking what could be making Miro have bad dreams.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Hey the only time I don't mind the shackles is when its done by you Vilkat. Be sure to get something special for later tonight. wink He only wished that he could sneak a kiss and an a** smack on Kat if he wasn't chained up. Thankfully there wasn't much time to go and there was only two people who had played this game.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 pm

It... it's not nightmares redface ... not exactly at least. sweatdrop ninja redface It's just dreams that Miro shouldn't be having. She figures if she can just make them go away for a while, then everything will be better. 3nodding

If the effects from stopping all dreams isn't too bad, then Miro would rather risk that than have to describe the dreams she wants to block sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 pm

*Slips in through the shadows.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 pm

She picked up one last tail and threw it.

"I'll think about picking up something special. Lots of sales to hit today....I might be late getting back. wink "

She waved to Brat and then went to make a cafe' mocha to go.

"Hey Brat...better get your throws in, Hauk will be free in about 15 minutes or so. lol "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games