Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image
"Maybe we can put the on the ceiling of a different room we don't sleep in?" Hana said, not wanting to hurt Brago's feelings about this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 am
" nevermind, hana. Just finish getting ready" brago said with a pout.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 am
User Image
"I am ready/" Hana told him. "I'm just waiting for you to get yourself ready." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:42 pm
Kerat appeared and knew that some energy was blocking his vision and he was glad. Kerat had no intention on seeing anyone but Brago. He trusted Hana in following her end of the bargain. There was just a few loose ends. To tie up. "Sorry for the vanish, it's hard being a ghost." Kerat said as he sat on the bed with his back to the couple. "Brago you can't kill me, even if I've lost all powers. I'm already dead. Oh, before I forget you're the only one who can hear or see me. I wanted you to know that Hakai and I are dead now and we leave this world to your child. It will get the combined powers of my wife and I. You know how we defeated that old joker that almost killed you? Oh that had to hurt like a b***h, well double the strength and speed and you know what your kid will be like. Oh yeah Hana will get some of it as well. Including the ability to find my treasures. The only thing is that Neuro got my library which contains the same information. I wonder who will get to the vault first? It contains items that could neutralise a beings powers and such. Now I may be able to stick around for the marriage. I do want Neuro to know just what sort of items are in my vault.

Even if I'm dead I do enjoy a good race, it was somewhat Hakai's idea as well. Since she and I used to compete who could get all the strongest magical items, we started to enjoy the race. Well How you feeling?"
The last comment was of course just to analyse the situation a bit.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:40 pm
"Kerat, i am glad you took your own life. Although it's funny. You still have that stupid idea that being together after death for an Eternity is possible. Once you die and pass on, that's it. Your dead. An eternity in darkness void of all the senses and thought. There is a reason why it's " till death do you part". Drop your childish thoughts and fade out of existance quietly."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 am
"My life is far more then you could ever imagine. Did you think I'll leave this world without leaving a mark? No, I'm leaving a piece of Hakai's and my presence left in your child and to get rid of it you'll need the right item. Guess where it is and Neuro can take over almost every world with it! Now do take care!" Then he showed himself to Hana. "Hakai wishes you the best of luck!" Then Kerat left this world and joined up with Hakai to be one with the higher state.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 pm
Brago decided to just lay down. Argueing with a dead person seemed... stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 am
User Image
"Please tell me there are not dead people living here now." Hana asked Brago when she saw Kerats ghost leave.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 am
" it's best to just ignore it, hana." brago said as he roughly donned his suit. " is it me or do we look like children because of our size?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:07 am
(update?)  

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image
Hana sighed. "Brago, your almost 6 feet tall, I'm barely 5 feet tall. You look like an adult. If anyone looks like a child its me and Marisol." She told him, giving him a quick kiss. "Lets just go have a nice time, ok?"

((tiffany and ebi where taken to different rooms to get better, hana and brago are getting ready for the wedding. Marisol is with soli getting ready. Kisalie is with Soma about to do the nasty, neuro is somewhere.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm
(Thx)  

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 pm
((welcome))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 am
"hanashi, I'm only 6 foot tall in my human form. In my dmon form I'm no taller than you are." brago then stopped to wonder. " why haven't I been useing my human form lately......."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
"True. We are about the same height right now." Hana said to him. "And I don't know why you haven;t been using your human form."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games