Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

Not usually. x:
I just like to help... ninja

Oh, did I win? :/

I spent a couple of hours scrubbing malware off of the computer because the Guild Chat space suddenly didn't work today and didn't make it to the thing...

yes you did! And well deserved I may add! I'm sorry Daddicus didn't win, he works so hard! In fact everyone in this Guild is pretty awesome LOL

I see. o.o
*shrugs*

So, what's up?

Not much (aren't you excited?) Just jellin' before I have to buckle down and do some wrapping/decorating LOL - how 'bout you?

*shrugs*

Lol, I haven't done any wrapping yet either. I plan on bribing/blackmailing others to do it, because for some reason in rubbish at wrapping. Lol

LOL - I start out really well, but after a while they all start to look crappy LOL - how many people in your family...who can ya' bribe? LOL

Well, for some reason neat and analytical Kay, who once upon a time was even fond of origami, can't wrap Christmas gifts, for some reason. >.<

And his idiot brother who likes wearing six different colored tops, bad energy drinks, and throwing dishes on my floor can sit there and wrap anything. @.@

I think it shall be him. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:43 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

I see. o.o
*shrugs*

So, what's up?

Not much (aren't you excited?) Just jellin' before I have to buckle down and do some wrapping/decorating LOL - how 'bout you?

*shrugs*

Lol, I haven't done any wrapping yet either. I plan on bribing/blackmailing others to do it, because for some reason in rubbish at wrapping. Lol

LOL - I start out really well, but after a while they all start to look crappy LOL - how many people in your family...who can ya' bribe? LOL

Well, for some reason neat and analytical Kay, who once upon a time was even fond of origami, can't wrap Christmas gifts, for some reason. >.<

And his idiot brother who likes wearing six different colored tops, bad energy drinks, and throwing dishes on my floor can sit there and wrap anything. @.@

rofl and what'll that cost ya' ( my sister used to be really good at origami...me...I'm all thumbs LOL)  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:50 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

I see. o.o
*shrugs*

So, what's up?

*shrugs*

rofl and what'll that cost ya' ( my sister used to be really good at origami...me...I'm all thumbs LOL)

Well, I'm the one with all of the video games. So maybe he might like to commandeer my room for a day or two. Works out to about nothing from me, really... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:51 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

*shrugs*

Well, I'm the one with all of the video games. So maybe he might like to commandeer my room for a day or two. Works out to about nothing from me, really... ninja

aha! What games do you play - all the usual "guy" games - 1st person shooter et al?  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:57 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

*shrugs*

aha! What games do you play - all the usual "guy" games - 1st person shooter et al?

Most kinds of games, I suppose. I haven't been gaming much lately though...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:01 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

i hear ya - who has time LOL I like RPG - FF, Zelda, tales of and of course Pokemon, Harvest moon and AC LOL girly fluff - i like alot of the 1st person shooters, but i have terrible motion sickness and can't play most of them LOL  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:02 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Better than chocolate pretzels?

hmmm..... that's a toughie... They're both good lol xD

Well, I asked for comparison sake. I find chocolate pretzels okay.

chocolate pretzels are a little less salty and a little more bread-y xD

I don't think I'd like chocolate (potato) chops much. .-.

if someone else has some try it so you don't spend money xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

i hear ya - who has time LOL I like RPG - FF, Zelda, tales of and of course Pokemon, Harvest moon and AC LOL girly fluff - i like alot of the 1st person shooters, but i have terrible motion sickness and can't play most of them LOL

Pfft, guy stuff, girly stuff, that's not right. talk2hand

Just because I can take on you and half a dozen of your closet friends single handedly in some shooters, doesn't mean I don't like other sorts of games too. No Barbie's Magical Adeventure, maybe, but I play AC, Pokemon, Zelda, etc. I spent all last weekend on Viva Piñata Garden. ninja lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

Just because I can take on you and half a dozen of your closet friends single handedly in some shooters, doesn't mean I don't like other sorts of games too. No Barbie's Magical Adeventure, maybe, but I play AC, Pokemon, Zelda, etc. I spent all last weekend on Viva Piñata Garden. ninja lol

Oh! I haven't played that in ages! it came with my Xbox bundle LOL I only quit cause the sucker was using up sooo much memory! LOL i don't play Barbie either LOL which AC do you have/ I know you don't have a 3DS so no New Leaf (which you would Love BTW - you even get to swim! xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:14 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Better than chocolate pretzels?

hmmm..... that's a toughie... They're both good lol xD

Lol, yeah, I don't plan on buying chololate potato chips. I doubt I'll see anyone else with em though. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:16 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, yeah, I don't plan on buying chololate potato chips. I doubt I'll see anyone else with em though. o.o

just wait. one day when you've completely forgot about it it will happen xD lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

/Chip'd

@.@
Terry, how you do this? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

/Chip'd

@.@
Terry, how you do this? @.@

how i do what?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:20 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

Oh! I haven't played that in ages! it came with my Xbox bundle LOL I only quit cause the sucker was using up sooo much memory! LOL i don't play Barbie either LOL which AC do you have/ I know you don't have a 3DS so no New Leaf (which you would Love BTW - you even get to swim! xd )

I played all but the newest one, I think.
I also play the other AC, Assassin's Creed. Might get mixed up and hand some soldiers a pear. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

I played all but the newest one, I think.
I also play the other AC, Assassin's Creed. Might get mixed up and hand some soldiers a pear. @.@

rofl Assassin's creed looks awesome - all the versions xd , but I'm sure it would have me saluting the porcelain god with little effort LOL When Link had to wear that stupid deku mask, after 20 mins of playing i barfed for 3 hours - if it wasn't Zelda i never would've gone back to the game LOL - i had to have someone else finish up that part for me gonk  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games