Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am
Shinsua
*Snooze*

I don't really see where my versatility was lost... The creation of slipstreams are, in essence, a pointless endeavor. Maybe their extension is plausible, but even then... you'd have to be throwing faster than most ninja can run.

You see here's the thing when throwing the projectile or firing if you're using a bow the slipstream effect was a part of a two part effect in a single motion, the air they voided to pass trough space much easier was as well made to propel the item pushing forward. This made sense to me since I'd had the idea that as long as it was with in there sight they can consistently work in certain ways to shift the air to change the items path of movment. Now that's a bit more monetary here. Though I will say I do agree with given changes, such as the vortex's and even the dial back on how the slip streams may boost a projectiles speed (which if it doesn't you kinda just killed the point, of it being possible to catch an opponent even if you initially don't move as fast as they do your projectile might follow or catch up to land the blow.) Point is closing a gap in speed if you use it one way or fairly giving an advantage to fast people when using a projectiles the other.

You nixed that detail or didn't understand that point and that could be my fault. This is the reason why I placed a charted map on how much faster the projectiles would move. You said it moves faster but the only scale to be assumed is by chakra level and as you're saying now it's now seems pointless from your perspective and it leaves room or the error in understanding the true effect of how it's supposed to work.

There aren't many issues I have, since I can see where certain parts of it make sense but to trivialize some of their abilities (mainly the one or two techniques that places unnecessary restrictions) is what I'd rather avoid, the way it is now the primary aspect of attack is the wind compressive blast which weren't supposed to be. They were a side bar to their projectile abilties, but now it's a 40/60 split the other way around.

I don't have an issue with everything just some of the techniques changes. and they're minor but fairly debilitating from my perspective.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Everyone knows that Sombre got hacked, right? She's Detruire now...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:39 pm
I didn't know :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm
Now you do .3.
Are you the one who's going to be fighting Sypher in Water Country?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:40 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Who?

And that s**t blows.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Who?

And that s**t blows.

Dana? I think she was Heru Ryukai for a while. She was something else before that but you might know her character, Daitomi Imatokai.

I've been hacked twice...thanks to Gaia MODs I got everything back biggrin I hope it works for her too....

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:44 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Who?

And that s**t blows.

Dana? I think she was Heru Ryukai for a while. She was something else before that but you might know her character, Daitomi Imatokai.

I've been hacked twice...thanks to Gaia MODs I got everything back biggrin I hope it works for her too....

I got hacked once and it sucked, I only got most of my things back and the gold that person made off the stuff they sold. I still miss my items.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:31 pm
Now you do .3.

maybe >,...,>  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Now you do .3.

maybe >,...,>

-sigh- why can't people just give out straight answers anymore?
Can you, maybe, tell me where the profile for that NPC is? So I can study up on him if I maybe have to fight him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Now you do .3.

maybe >,...,>

Can you, maybe, tell me where the profile for that NPC is? So I can study up on him if I maybe have to fight him.

Yes, I am the one Sypher will be fighting

And

Well there is none didn't make one, besides where's the fun in you studying up on the enemy before you fight him? I haven't even looked at Sypher profile~  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:03 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Grand Chevalier Haji
Now you do .3.

maybe >,...,>

Yes, I am the one Sypher will be fighting

And

Well there is none didn't make one, besides where's the fun in you studying up on the enemy before you fight him? I haven't even looked at Sypher profile~

Thank you~
Its not for fun....I just like to know the character before hand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Np,

That's not really how I meant it XD But ya I didn't make a profile sorry but I'll take out those ???? marks soon enough as his skills are shown.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Np,

That's not really how I meant it XD But ya I didn't make a profile sorry but I'll take out those ???? marks soon enough as his skills are shown.

How did you mean it then? It seemed pretty straightforward to me.
If you're not going to make a profile, at least put a chakra pool in your post format.
I don't care if you don't put elements or class in your post format.
But do his chakra pool now.

EDIT: Please, do his chakra pool, I meant >< And don't base it off Sypher's pool o_o Sypher's a freak with a pool large then most Kages.
I think most jounin have....what, 700-800 chakra....ask Digi >>'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 am
ninja  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 am
Reaper Elyse
Shinsua
*Snooze*

I don't really see where my versatility was lost... The creation of slipstreams are, in essence, a pointless endeavor. Maybe their extension is plausible, but even then... you'd have to be throwing faster than most ninja can run.

You see here's the thing when throwing the projectile or firing if you're using a bow the slipstream effect was a part of a two part effect in a single motion, the air they voided to pass trough space much easier was as well made to propel the item pushing forward. This made sense to me since I'd had the idea that as long as it was with in there sight they can consistently work in certain ways to shift the air to change the items path of movment. Now that's a bit more monetary here. Though I will say I do agree with given changes, such as the vortex's and even the dial back on how the slip streams may boost a projectiles speed (which if it doesn't you kinda just killed the point, of it being possible to catch an opponent even if you initially don't move as fast as they do your projectile might follow or catch up to land the blow.) Point is closing a gap in speed if you use it one way or fairly giving an advantage to fast people when using a projectiles the other.

You nixed that detail or didn't understand that point and that could be my fault. This is the reason why I placed a charted map on how much faster the projectiles would move. You said it moves faster but the only scale to be assumed is by chakra level and as you're saying now it's now seems pointless from your perspective and it leaves room or the error in understanding the true effect of how it's supposed to work.

There aren't many issues I have, since I can see where certain parts of it make sense but to trivialize some of their abilities (mainly the one or two techniques that places unnecessary restrictions) is what I'd rather avoid, the way it is now the primary aspect of attack is the wind compressive blast which weren't supposed to be. They were a side bar to their projectile abilties, but now it's a 40/60 split the other way around.

I don't have an issue with everything just some of the techniques changes. and they're minor but fairly debilitating from my perspective.

Mmm... I even forgot about that little archery line in the history; I was planning on expanding on that, but I evidently completely forgot about it. > _ <

I can still add in a technique once the idea's been fully developed and understood, so it's just a matter of... well... addressing the usage of the term "slipstream." A slipstream, to what I understand, has no actual speed or force, it's just an area behind a moving something that's become a resistanceless pocket due to the movement of that said something. So, by "manipulating" or extending slipstreams, you're really just... I don't even know... You're expanding that pocket. It would just be so much easier to make a technique that simply enveloped a projectile in Fuuton, not increasing its aerodynamic properties, but simply pressing and weaving air to increase its velocity, and allowing the Mugen to actually bend its trajectory as they see fit.

As for why the one technique doesn't make mention of any actual increase in speed, it's because, as I previously stated by my understanding, a slipstream isn't actually something that increases speed, but allows something to piggyback from something else's movement. *Shrug* Of course, what do I really know? I'm terrible at science.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5458 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games