Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:04 pm

-dame flushes slightly- redface -she bites her lip for a second...- Around two months and so? -she flushes further and glances off to the side, a slight giggle in her voice- Since ya'll's birthday... -dame licks her lips and tries to cover a smile-
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Ummm... cat_sweatdrop Oh... *scratches her ear, not sure how to react to that* Well, I guess that explains how he's been acting.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 pm

-dame raises an eyebrow- neutral How he's been acting? -she grabs her mug of cocoa in both hands and slowly takes sips-
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Well, umm... I can't really describe it. Most people wouldn't notice. I knew he was keeping something from me, though.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh....-dame looks shamefaced and scratches the back of her head- I...I'm sorry... sweatdrop redface sweatdrop ...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

{{No you're not, you dirty skank talk2hand }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{No you're not, you dirty skank talk2hand }}

(( talk2hand Shuddup, Jailbird. talk2hand ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 pm

*shrugs* It's ok... *picks up her mug* Not like it matters that much to me, as long as I don't get stuck in the middle if something goes wrong... which it will when Amy finds out. cat_neutral *sighs and takes a drink. She knew that Amy was still hoping to get Karrie back, and she'd be really upset when she heard about this*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm

sweatdrop Weellllllll... sweatdrop Crap. -she leans in again- That's one of the reasons we are keeping it hush-hush, I imagine. That and neither of us have any interest in having a relationship with each other and are just engaging in casual sex...It's comforting to have someone sometimes, ya know? neutral -dame makes a face and thinks for a moment- My intention never was to hurt Amy, you know. I...didn't really know the situation but I had assumed they moved on? I dunno... -dame bites her lip again before taking a sip of cocoa-
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah, I know... *sighs* Amy... hasn't moved on. *looks down at the melting whipped cream that's floating on her cocoa* That's why I didn't go home with Karrie this weekend. I didn't want her to be alone, and I couldn't ask her to go with us.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 pm

-dame smiles at her friend and places a hand over hers- That was quite a sacrifice you made, Kits. You're a good friend. I understand her though. She seemed very in love with Karrie, and maybe moved a bit faster than she was really ready for...which made it that much harder when it ended. neutral It's very hard to get over someone when your life is rooted in so much of them...It's why I had to move away after I ended things with Dec. Everywhere I turned it was something to do with him. neutral

-pauses a moment to take a sip of her cocoa then her eyes grow wide- eek gonk Not that I'm saying Amy should move away or anything! gonk stressed
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 pm

*sighs* I understand. Better than you might think. *takes a drink* I was with Karrie too, remember?

*shakes her head* I don't think Amy will be moving. She's got a lot of things tying her here, more than she's ever had before.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

-at the mention of Kits being with Karrie too, which she knew, it just didn't come up much, dame blanches- gonk Now I feel even worse, Kits! -puts her arms on the counter and buries her head in them, groaning- gonk stressed mad
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm

*shrugs* Karrie and I just didn't work out. It's in the past, it's nothing to worry about now.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Ugggggh -dame continues groaning from her position with her head buried in her arms- It makes me just wanna call up Karrie and tell him I ain't coming tonight! gonk crying stressed sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games