Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:55 pm
*sighs* I think this reset will have taken a full year almost by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:09 pm
Heh, a full year, but we've only got about a month.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:20 am
I find it laughable that the moderators have time to administer bloodline contests and rework winning bloodlines but can't seem to find the time to do things that have been shelved for months.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:05 am
Ah, Haku. I've missed you so much.  

iOath

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 am
We need to get moving!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:23 am
Sugar Dhaku
I find it laughable that the moderators have time to administer bloodline contests and rework winning bloodlines but can't seem to find the time to do things that have been shelved for months.

Haku for Crew 2012 cavalcade campaignapalooza.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 pm
Donut: Did you get your work done so I can demote you?

Haku: I find it laughable that I'm the only one who's done any of that. And then I find it sad.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Haku for Crew 2012 cavalcade campaignapalooza.

"I am not a crook."  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm
iOath
Ah, Haku. I've missed you so much.

Oh, have you, now?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:35 pm
Shinsua

Haku: I find it laughable that I'm the only one who's done any of that. And then I find it sad.

You do know that you have a whole host of moderators to help, right? I often see several people complain about being bored and have nothing to do - who are moderators - so give them something to do or demote them. Crack the whip. Sure they do their basic moderator functions, but approval-type tasks are very easy. They're people, but they're also tools - tools that voluntarily became tools and accepted the responsibility of being tools. And you're their captain, their leader. You're the veritable puppet master, the craftsman. In essence, thy will be done. Again: Crack. The. Whip.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 pm
Of course. OoC was getting boring without you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm
*falls over* Want to woooork.  

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:35 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsua

You do know that you have a whole host of moderators to help, right? I often see several people complain about being bored and have nothing to do - who are moderators - so give them something to do or demote them. Crack the whip. Sure they do their basic moderator functions, but approval-type tasks are very easy. They're people, but they're also tools - tools that voluntarily became tools and accepted the responsibility of being tools. And you're their captain, their leader. You're the veritable puppet master, the craftsman. In essence, thy will be done. Again: Crack. The. Whip.

In a nutshell.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 pm
It's not a matter of cracking any whip at them, it's my own fault, and I know it. I don't think I've given a single moderator any actual work; all I've ever had anyone do falls under the category of "errand." I've never assigned a strict deadline, I've (almost) never asked someone to do something entirely on their own, and I've scarcely had anyone do anything on their lonesome.

I've got one month. One freakin' month to straighten out my own spine. Then I'll believe I've got the right to appropriately deliver orders.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm
Shinsua
It's not a matter of cracking any whip at them, it's my own fault, and I know it. I don't think I've given a single moderator any actual work; all I've ever had anyone do falls under the category of "errand." I've never assigned a strict deadline, I've (almost) never asked someone to do something entirely on their own, and I've scarcely had anyone do anything on their lonesome.

I've got one month. One freakin' month to straighten out my own spine. Then I'll believe I've got the right to appropriately deliver orders.
So pretty much one more month of relatively nothing getting done guild-wise.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5461 5462 5463 5464 5465 5466 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games