Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image Jeeze! Can't you just do some sort of expel ritual use a wigi board? User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 pm
*nods to Lia*
Oh yes....
For her, absolutely.

*snickers at Psy*
It's sort of like that but again...
mommy has claws twisted
you should watch, if it comes down to it, she won't try to possess you
since you are carrying my child.

*laughs hysterically at her mother's idiocy*
*polishes off the shine*
I should go before she notices.
Night lovelies.

*vanishes with a wave*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Liada raises a brow in further confusion on what she meant by carrying her child but knowing the succubus it was most likely an inside joke. Alright hun, just lemme know when you need me. She raises a glass to the demon as she vanishes from sight. Looking over to Psy she looks her up and down. So Leko's taken part in knocking you up eh? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:32 pm
*watches Leko vanish and turns to Liada uncomfortably.* Um…… she knows I'm carrying twins, right……William's the Father… she knows… right? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:36 pm
Honestly with all that's been going on I don't think she does know. I think Kat and I are the only MW ladies you've had a chance to tell but I did tell Hauk and Anira. rofl Sipping her drink she tries not to die of laughter at the thought that part of her babies might be demonic.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:44 pm
*sighs * It's going to be hard NOT to notice. sweatdrop I'm already starting to show. neutral Liada, I'll be gone for a bit over Christmas. I'll be in New York for a week or so getting fitted for an entire line of maternity clothes. neutral *Looks at the time.* I probably should get some sleep. *Gets up, grabs the mail and her iphone hugging Liada briefly.* Goodnight. *Texts the two goons waiting for her that she will be staying the night and makes her way down to her chambers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 pm
Hugging her back she waved to Psy as she headed to her office. Have a nice trip if I don't see you before then. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:01 pm
After about another half hour or so with the moonshine Liada cleaned up and then opened a portal to take her to the Den. Ready to pass out a good while after all the hard work done on the club.  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 pm
((I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! whee biggrin xd blaugh 4laugh whee whee whee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! biggrin

heart heart heart heart ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:01 pm
((( Congratulations Dame!!! 4laugh User Image xd ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:32 pm
*Tiptoes in through the shadows, appearing near the bar quietly.* Nothing but the goons in here. stressed *Slips behind the bar, pulling down a bottle and a glass. She fills the glass with ice, pours her drink and sits at one of the stools.*

((YAY Damey!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm
*Sighs softly, finishing her drink, she gets up and takes the glass to the sink. She rinses it, the slips back in to the shadows.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm
*Stops in to MW while on leave. Noticing nobody around and the beefed up security, he raises an eyebrow as he goes behind the bar to grab a beer. He figured Dougherty wouldn't be around but took the chance to stop in anyway. It's been a while and he'd really like to take his commanding officer out for a cold one. That is if the "ball and chain" would let him go. rolleyes He heard through the grapevine Dougherty was an expectant father. What better reason to get s**t faced? xd He takes a stool at the end of the bar, situating himself where he can clearly see the front door and the huge security detail.* cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm
*Decides to plug the jukebox. Lights his cigar as he sits at the bar.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:36 pm
Franco stops into the bar to see how things have been progressing. Yes, he's been getting reports from the security and surveillance and just about every underground dirt bag you can image that he has scouting the place taking note of who leaves when and comes back. Franco knows the intricate working of his bar better than anyone. User Image

As Franco comes in through his preferred back entrance to the bar he hears a familiar song blaring over the speakers, and he is pleased to see who the culprit is, giving a tongue click and smirk to JustinShowcase. He takes no hesitation in going behind the bar and getting himself a Peroni.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games