Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Grand Chevalier Haji
Who "would" look left why not just say he looked left doesn't make sense

Do you even try to make legible sentences anymore?

Why would he? Would you, in his situation? I wouldn't.

He has a situation? Is "situation" code for "illness" now?

It would were we talking in hypotheticals.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:42 pm
Would has been used so many times in the last few pages.  

iOath

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Grand Chevalier Haji

Whether you have a brain situation or not, you still need to post. And in an appropriate time )<
Do not make me wait more then three days. I will be unhappy.
I'm not saying you will....just letting you know that if you make me wait more then three days, I will be unhappy.

Merp :3
It says you posted yesterday :3 so its only been like a day haha XD

Also, does Sypher not do handseals for his water jutsu? It seems for the last couple of jutsu he's just flicked his wrist...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm
iOath

What would you expect from us to use instead of would?

Haku: Well technically people with brain situations would have certain more realistic conditions like OCD. For example washing your hands over and over because you don't think you washed them thoroughly enough, or constantly trying to correct others grammar for some ideal that everyone should have perfect grammar.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm
-snuggles Minty- How are you?
:3

Hey, Kazzy ^^

Tired D: Work is exausting...

Mmm...I gotta post with kyo but I'm too tired.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
iOath

Haku: Well technically people with brain situations would have certain more realistic conditions like OCD. For example washing your hands over and over because you don't think you washed them thoroughly enough, or constantly trying to correct others grammar for some ideal that everyone should have perfect grammar.

It's not that I think that everyone should have perfect grammar, because we all know that not everyone is that gifted nor intelligent enough; it's just that, well, I'm slowly trying to make my future world better. First teaching baboons better grammar on the internet, then the rest of the world.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 am
Sugar Dhaku
Grand Chevalier Haji
iOath

It's not that I think that everyone should have perfect grammar, because we all know that not everyone is that gifted nor intelligent enough; it's just that, well, I'm slowly trying to make my future world better. First teaching baboons better grammar on the internet, then the rest of the world.

Well I didn't really name you in the grammar thing, you just sorta assumed I was speaking of you so maybe that's your own brain situation?

Because your little plan seems like something someone with a brain situation would believe is possible. Especially since your "slowly" trying to change the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Grand Chevalier Haji

Whether you have a brain situation or not, you still need to post. And in an appropriate time )<
I'm not saying you will....just letting you know that if you make me wait more then three days, I will be unhappy.

Also, does Sypher not do handseals for his water jutsu? It seems for the last couple of jutsu he's just flicked his wrist...

Yes but if you're online, you should post smile That way we don't have a day-long pile up.
That's my way of saying he does hand signs -3- sorry...I don't like writing out 'he signed' over and over again. Saying he flicked his hand out or wrist is kind of the same thing for me.
I hope that clears it up.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Sugar Dhaku
Grand Chevalier Haji
iOath

Well I didn't really name you in the grammar thing, you just sorta assumed I was speaking of you so maybe that's your own brain situation?

Because your little plan seems like something someone with a brain situation would believe is possible. Especially since your "slowly" trying to change the world.

Suh-nap  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 am
There's not enough protein in my house. Brb, gonna kill an elephant.  

iOath

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Grand Chevalier Haji

Yes but if you're online, you should post smile That way we don't have a day-long pile up.
That's my way of saying he does hand signs -3- sorry...I don't like writing out 'he signed' over and over again. Saying he flicked his hand out or wrist is kind of the same thing for me.
I hope that clears it up.

Well you see, I leave my computer on with the gaia tab open so it shows that I am online when I'm actually not. Also my phone and Ipad shortcuts always have me logged in when I start them. So I'm not actually online most of the time XD

Also, meh I guess that's fine then~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm
I wonder. Minus the Byakugan, can I have my character return? I left for awhile.  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm
No. Gtfo with your conflabbed, newfangled Byakugan. You damn kids and your ninja tactics and your throwing-kajiggers and your stupid...would...sub...par...role...playing...hooligan...ism.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 pm
Sugar Dhaku
No. Gtfo with your conflabbed, newfangled Byakugan. You damn kids and your ninja tactics and your throwing-kajiggers and your stupid...would...sub...par...role...playing...hooligan...ism.

BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY OF THIS NEW-FANGLED JUTSU. WE HAD A ROCK. IT WAS A BLUNT ROCK. AND WE HAD TO SHARE IT WITH TWENTY OTHER NINJAS.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm
I'm thinking of coming back too, since I have a ton of time now.

Does anyone remember meeee? emotion_kirakira My character was Zori, in Kumo.

But I digress. Let me see if I have her profile stashed in one of my test threads.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5465 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games