Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:42 pm

*feels an unfamiliar aura filling the club*
What is this? Intriguing.... cat_twisted
*hops off the stool landing craftily on the balls of the stiletto shoed feet.*
*her drink vanishes and she flips her hair over the red demon eye and bats the golden beauty*
*enters the door to the club*
I'll play.. since I'm caged...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 am

-sits in the bar and relaxes a while- whee heart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 am

-grabs a cocoa to go and heads downstairs-
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:21 pm

*One hell of a day. stare Plus a craving for a gigantic milkshake. gonk Kyle follows her as she sits at the bar scrolling his ipad like the wind and giving her tomorrows rundown. She sits at the end of the bar, placing her elbows on the top and rubbing her temples as she listens. whee

Kyle sits next to her and continues…Claude called and the designer wants you in New York ASAP. I told him you weren't going until next week or possibly the week after, but you know how pushy he can get. rolleyes Kyle continues to scroll and she tunes him out thinking about how it feels as though she hasn't seen or touched base with her husband for what seems like weeks. He's probably working. stare So much for that desk job so he could spend more time with her and the babies. talk2hand

She sighs heavily and then slams her hands abruptly on the bar. Kyle practically jumps off his stool.* eek Go…get…me…a…god…damned…milk…shake. mad *Kyle holds his ipad to his chest and stares at her. eek Psy turns abruptly with fire in her eyes* NOW!!!!! scream evil *Kyle nods and hustles out the front door User Image and she puts up her hand calling out to him.* AND A PICKLE!!!!! gonk stressed *But he probably didn't hear her.* stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 pm

*She sits for a while sulking and then turns around to see the place all decked out for the holidays. The place is positively lovely and she takes special note of the tree and the attention to detail around the fireplace and tables. User Image Everything is perfect and there is no mistake Katana was behind this masterpiece. User Image She gets off her stool and walks around admiring everything. Then she hopes Katana is okay. User Image Last time she saw Kat, she looked too thin and pale. User Image But…Hauk is probably taking very good care of her by now. Lucky girl. emotion_eyebrow

She walks around for a bit and Kyle burst in with her milkshake. Out of breath, he places it triumphantly on the bar for his boss and stands proudly.* Your milkshake, Mistress. *She slams the jukebox with her hip and it starts to play. She goes up to the milkshake and examines it. Kyle beams as she looks at him and she grabs the long slender spoon stirring as she speaks.* And the pickle? emotion_eyebrow
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:17 pm

*She tastes the milkshake and licks the spoon as she waits for an answer while Kyle stammers.* Um………pickle? sweatdrop *He holds up a finger to her and hustles into the Jade Dragon.

She sighs and resumes her seat at the bar to indulge in her milkshake.* whee

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 pm

*Kyle returns from the JD with a good sized dill pickle on a small plate and places it onto the bar for Psy where she is checking her messages on her iphone and eating what must be the BEST milkshakes she's EVER had. She sits up straight and grins as she sees the pickle Kyle has brought her. User Image She picks it up delicately and says to Kyle.* EVERY girl deserves a decent sized pickle. wink *She takes a bite and winks at Kyle as he just places his forehead in his hand and shakes his head.* whee
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:10 pm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 pm

(( heart Eeeegahd! How would you like THAT to tell you a bedtime story and tuck you in at night?! twisted rofl rofl rofl I love it!! heart And to think…Officer Dougherty sleeps with that on a regular! rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

{{ xd Sounds like fun to me. I can easily imagine you reading this story. }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG…WHERE was that book when my kids were little?! *bookmarks page.* rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:03 pm

*Finishes up her milkshake and pickle telling Kyle she wants to see him bight and early in the morning to get a jump on things. He nods and she walks into her office, leaving Kyle to clean up.* whee

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:41 pm

*Deciding to leave a formal dinner engagement early not really in the mood to stay, she stops Kyle from walking her into MW. Getting out of the back of the car herself and putting up a hand when he tries to get out to follow her.* Kyle, go home. neutral You've done so much for me as of late. You know, while I'm in New York over Christmas, I want you to take a vacation. *She goes into her handbag, pulls out an envelope and hands it too him.* I've reserved you an appointment with my travel agent. She is to book you a week anywhere you want to go…on me. User Image You can go alone or take someone special. I honestly don't know if you have a special person in your life. sweatdrop Start making plans with her and go. *She hugs Kyle and whispers to him.* You deserve it. User Image *She kisses him on the side of the face and then instructs the driver to take Kyle home. She shuts the door to the car and grins waving back at one very excited Kyle as she watches the car drive away. User Image

She stands there for a bit and when she turns, she jumps a bit as she's taken aback by the frozen archway and sculptures at the entrance. User Image She gasps as they are stunning and then grins. User Image Winter has got to be her favorite time of year and she sighs heavily while watching her frozen breath rise before her, disappearing as it rises… like magic. User Image

She goes inside the bar, sits on a stool at the end and texts for some hot tea.*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:13 pm

*Her tea arrives and she politely thanks the person who has brought and poured for her. She picks up the cup and takes a sip before checking her calendar for tomorrow's appointments. neutral She yawns, placing her elbow on the bar and her cheek in her hand as she continues to scroll. stare

How is it that someone so busy can feel so…alone? User Image Sighing, she contemplates just packing up and heading to New York early. Why not? neutral *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

*Decides to just go downstairs, change into something comfortable and relax in bed. She leaves her tea and makes her way downstairs to her chambers locking the door behind her.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5466 5467 5468 5469 5470 5471 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games