Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 am
woot yay church~<3
*is bleeding* page 5  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:39 am
H o s h i J i z z
xx Kara-chan xx
H o s h i J i z z
I sometimes get annoyed at how England used the term "f-ggot/f-g" to mean "gay" when in English terms it means either a bundle of sticks or a cigarette .. o u o;

f*****t = food I wouldn't touch because it sounds absolutely disgusting....

lolzwut? = u =;

F-ggot. Which looks ridiculous when you have a censor on, because it could just as well be fu*k it as one word. It's the right name.

ANYWAY, f*****t is a meal made in England that pretty much is absolutely disgusting. I was going to try it. I managed to try... and then gave up. Like, picked it up, took hardly a nibble, gagged and said a lovely string of "what the hell"s and "is this even edible"s?
Wiki Article

BUT, you know, people in England use the term f-ggot (you know how ridiculous I feel doing this?) just the same as we do. As is mentioned in the Wiki on the food, there was once a radio advert that used it as a play on words.
The commercial featured a husband challenging his wife's repetitive routine of a set meal for each day of the week. While he wanted lasagne, he was told that, as it was Friday, he was to have faggots. He responded: "I've nothing against faggots, I just don't fancy them."
Granted, it's not common for people to use f-ggot in an offensive/derogatory way, with the whole sticks/meatballs/cigarettes meaning that British English gives to the words, but that doesn't mean that they don't know the term or that they'd never use it. It's just not common. But there's this thing, you know, where American movies and shows are also shown in England... Or at least available for purchase.

xxKarachan

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:32 am
TODAY WAS AWKWARD ..

@Kara- Gaia will just automatically censor it anyway. What's the difference?
Besides it's not like I TOLD you to do "f-ggot" :I
But w/e you wanna do ..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 pm
Well, if you have Gaia's censor turned on and I know it, I feel the need to do that, rather than see it completely starred out when you quote my post.

ANYWAY, your posts confuse me. That whole spiel there was me interpretting your "lolzwut" as "what is this f****t s**t?"
Also, "Gaia will just automatically censor it anyway" makes it sound like to me that you think the censor is something that cannot be turned off and thus you just have to "deal" with it.

xxKarachan

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:45 pm
how was today awkward? :-S  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:03 pm
@Kara- Well sheesh dood I didn't know you can turn it off! D8
And no dood, the "lolzwut" is because I didn't know what you were talking about. o u o;

I dun trust Wiki .. = n =;  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:04 pm
cowfish249

Turns out my friend likes the same person I like .. o u o;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:17 pm
@Hoshi:: =w= Why not? You know, they might be changing Wikipedia to the same format as Scholarpedia.

And... yeah. In your preferences, you can turn off the censoring option. By default it's turned on.

That's why, in case that was why you had the lolzwut, I offered information. Even if you don't trust the wikipedia article itself (though it is correct), they do have external links, or you can look it up via a search engine.

xxKarachan

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:23 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
@Hoshi:: =w= Why not? You know, they might be changing Wikipedia to the same format as Scholarpedia.

And... yeah. In your preferences, you can turn off the censoring option. By default it's turned on.

That's why, in case that was why you had the lolzwut, I offered information. Even if you don't trust the wikipedia article itself (though it is correct), they do have external links, or you can look it up via a search engine.

Well it depends if the info is false or not ..
Sad thing is: YA NEVER KNOW
the stuff is edited man, EDITED! D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:49 pm
H o s h i J i z z
cowfish249

Turns out my friend likes the same person I like .. o u o;

lol cool! XD
when that happens wit hmy friends we basicly start a fanclup XP  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:00 pm
lol

Kara, words will be censored when you quote them whether you have the option turned on or off.

Hoshi, have you seen The Producers? I just think it'd be amusing for Germany to sing "Springtime For Hitler", and then have the other nations come out and do whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Madame Royale
lol

Kara, words will be censored when you quote them whether you have the option turned on or off.

Hoshi, have you seen The Producers? I just think it'd be amusing for Germany to sing "Springtime For Hitler", and then have the other nations come out and do whatever.

Yup. Love that movie! heart
LOL 8'D
I thought of that ..
I THINK FO XMAS IMUNNA GET AN ENGLAND COSPLAY OR SOMETHING. :I
IDK  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:10 pm
Cosmo calls Canada "the greatest country on Earth" ~is shot~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 pm
That made me go look up the show on wikipedia and now I'm reading the voice actors, and... my mind is blown.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm
Springtime For Hitler? lolwut are you talking about? @x@  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games