Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:24 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I don't think I'd like chocolate (potato) chops much. .-.

if someone else has some try it so you don't spend money xD

Lol, yeah, I don't plan on buying chololate potato chips. I doubt I'll see anyone else with em though. o.o

just wait. one day when you've completely forgot about it it will happen xD lol

/Chip'd

@.@
Terry, how you do this? @.@

how i do what?

I will be suspicious of you when the chips suspiciously appear. >.>

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

Most kinds of games, I suppose. I haven't been gaming much lately though...

i hear ya - who has time LOL I like RPG - FF, Zelda, tales of and of course Pokemon, Harvest moon and AC LOL girly fluff - i like alot of the 1st person shooters, but i have terrible motion sickness and can't play most of them LOL

Pfft, guy stuff, girly stuff, that's not right. talk2hand

Just because I can take on you and half a dozen of your closet friends single handedly in some shooters, doesn't mean I don't like other sorts of games too. No Barbie's Magical Adeventure, maybe, but I play AC, Pokemon, Zelda, etc. I spent all last weekend on Viva Piñata Garden. ninja lol

Oh! I haven't played that in ages! it came with my Xbox bundle LOL I only quit cause the sucker was using up sooo much memory! LOL i don't play Barbie either LOL which AC do you have/ I know you don't have a 3DS so no New Leaf (which you would Love BTW - you even get to swim! xd )

I played all but the newest one, I think.
I also play the other AC, Assassin's Creed. Might get mixed up and hand some soldiers a pear. @.@

rofl Assassin's creed looks awesome - all the versions xd , but I'm sure it would have me saluting the porcelain god with little effort LOL When Link had to wear that stupid deku mask, after 20 mins of playing i barfed for 3 hours - if it wasn't Zelda i never would've gone back to the game LOL - i had to have someone else finish up that part for me gonk

That's pretty bad. gonk

Don't play Assassin's Creed. @.@

First time you climb and jump off of one of the taller tower and the world goes rushing you, I'd like to be somewhere far away. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:28 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

Just because I can take on you and half a dozen of your closet friends single handedly in some shooters, doesn't mean I don't like other sorts of games too. No Barbie's Magical Adeventure, maybe, but I play AC, Pokemon, Zelda, etc. I spent all last weekend on Viva Piñata Garden. ninja lol

Oh! I haven't played that in ages! it came with my Xbox bundle LOL I only quit cause the sucker was using up sooo much memory! LOL i don't play Barbie either LOL which AC do you have/ I know you don't have a 3DS so no New Leaf (which you would Love BTW - you even get to swim! xd )

I also play the other AC, Assassin's Creed. Might get mixed up and hand some soldiers a pear. @.@

rofl Assassin's creed looks awesome - all the versions xd , but I'm sure it would have me saluting the porcelain god with little effort LOL When Link had to wear that stupid deku mask, after 20 mins of playing i barfed for 3 hours - if it wasn't Zelda i never would've gone back to the game LOL - i had to have someone else finish up that part for me gonk

That's pretty bad. gonk

First time you climb and jump off of one of the taller tower and the world goes rushing you, I'd like to be somewhere far away. @.@

the whole premise is great - and he travels to so many worlds and dimensions - great room for multiple games!...and yeah..it'd kill me LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:31 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

That's pretty bad. gonk

the whole premise is great - and he travels to so many worlds and dimensions - great room for multiple games!...and yeah..it'd kill me LOL

Worlds and dimensions? It's mostly just Hyrule, lol. A little bit outside, maybe...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:39 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

That's pretty bad. gonk

Worlds and dimensions? It's mostly just Hyrule, lol. A little bit outside, maybe...

*smacks your arm* you know I was talking about assassins's dork LOL I gotta' take Nia out...still looking for a good gift for you...sure you have no ideas? what are you lacking in all your awesome avi outfits - they're all so put together - you must need something to complete a particular look...quote Nia and we can continue our convo LOL ( I really need to start working LOL redface )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:47 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

That's pretty bad. gonk

*smacks your arm* you know I was talking about assassins's dork LOL I gotta' take Nia out...still looking for a good gift for you...sure you have no ideas? what are you lacking in all your awesome avi outfits - they're all so put together - you must need something to complete a particular look...quote Nia and we can continue our convo LOL ( I really need to start working LOL redface )

Uhm... I was hoping you weren't. @.@ Zelda woulda been less wrong. .-.

There aren't any other worlds or dimensions at all in Assassin's Creed. @.@

Nope. I don't need anything. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, yeah, I don't plan on buying chololate potato chips. I doubt I'll see anyone else with em though. o.o

just wait. one day when you've completely forgot about it it will happen xD lol

/Chip'd

@.@
Terry, how you do this? @.@

how i do what?

I will be suspicious of you when the chips suspiciously appear. >.>

Lol

lol xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:58 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

That's pretty bad. gonk

well the original was in a morroccan type setting wasn't it? and i've seen ads for a colonial one and others too - I don't have the game, so i was just guessing from the trailers...  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214

That's pretty bad. gonk

well the original was in a morroccan type setting wasn't it? and i've seen ads for a colonial one and others too - I don't have the game, so i was just guessing from the trailers...

The Middle East, via the ancestral memories of the protagonist. But no different worlds or dimensions. @.@ Techncially, the entire games mostly take place not only in a single room, but in a single seat, lol.

Jerusalem and Damascus, Venice and Florence, Boston and New York... Hardly different dimensions. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

The Middle East, via the ancestral memories of the protagonist. But no different worlds or dimensions. @.@ Techncially, the entire games mostly take place not only in a single room, but in a single seat, lol.

Jerusalem and Damascus, Venice and Florence, Boston and New York... Hardly different dimensions. Lol

so when he's on the pirate ship in what look likes GW's era - that's the normal time frame of the game?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:10 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

so when he's on the pirate ship in what look likes GW's era - that's the normal time frame of the game?

(George Washington?)

It takes place in 2012. Most of the main games (3) took place in the 1400s into the 1500s (Italy, Italy, then the Italian going to Constantinople) as seen through 2012. The first was in like... the 1200s Crusades in the Middle East. AC3 (5th main game) took place in colonial America (Boston to NY area) before and through the Revolutionary War. The newest takes place two generations before that in the Caribbean (pirates).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:26 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

(George Washington?)

It takes place in 2012. Most of the main games (3) took place in the 1400s into the 1500s (Italy, Italy, then the Italian going to Constantinople) as seen through 2012. The first was in like... the 1200s Crusades in the Middle East. AC3 (5th main game) took place in colonial America (Boston to NY area) before and through the Revolutionary War. The newest takes place two generations before that in the Caribbean (pirates).

Thank you! as I said I've only seen the game trailers LOL, now it makes a little more sense!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

(George Washington?)

Thank you! as I said I've only seen the game trailers LOL, now it makes a little more sense!

The game works on the concept (which is reflected in some real life research, like... migration instinct and behavior, etc) of genetic memory... You plug into a machine and it creates a virtual recreation of your ancestors memories.

Usually, they're (either good guys or bad) sifting through memories to find some information that influences the modern fight between the freedom protecting assassins and the world dominating Templars, or to save the world from an upcoming apocalyptic disaster. ninja

Then there's the whole alien god thing and mind control and stuff... But that's harder to explain. ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

(George Washington?)

The game works on the concept (which is reflected in some real life research, like... migration instinct and behavior, etc) of genetic memory... You plug into a machine and it creates a virtual recreation of your ancestors memories.

Usually, they're (either good guys or bad) sifting through memories to find some information that influences the modern fight between the freedom protecting assassins and the world dominating Templars, or to save the world from an upcoming apocalyptic disaster. ninja

Then there's the whole alien god thing and mind control and stuff... But that's harder to explain. ._.

nice - sounds like intricate mind play - are there a lot og game hours to each - it would be disappointing otherwise  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

(George Washington?)

nice - sounds like intricate mind play - are there a lot og game hours to each - it would be disappointing otherwise

Eh, the storylines, if tackled directly, can go by pretty quick in some of them... But it's a 'sandbox' game, meaning there's a lot of 'go anywhere, do whatever you want' to it, tracking down collectibles and side missions and such.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games