Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

XxXBleeding_RainbowXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:07 pm
Hey!
I'm Asher, I'm 21 (yes I'm sort of old compared to most on gaia) Let's see, I'm from Devon, England and I attend Devon University where I study music. I'm bi! (hope that's not a problem...) I love to talk and will talk to just about anyone.

----------------
Now playing: The Used - Smother Me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:13 pm
hey, ash, it looks like you're the male version of me (and i am the female version of you) mrgreen ~

well, welcome to the guild ! 4laugh ~  

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jaix

Anxious Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:58 pm
My name is Jaix, I am 19 soon to be 20. I like to draw, roleplay, and well you can actually see that list in my profile if your curious enough. I've been on Gaia since 22 March 2005. I just joined since I saw my friend Till lurking about.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 pm
Hey im a new and i found this guild in the forums of Gaia. I took a look at it and said "why not?". So i joined the guild. My name is Iridessa and I'm a 23 yr old nursing student.  

xParanormal Angelx

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:28 am
Iridessa Tha Fairy
Hey im a new and i found this guild in the forums of Gaia. I took a look at it and said "why not?". So i joined the guild. My name is Iridessa and I'm a 23 yr old nursing student.

XD More medical people.

So I've been in guild for a while, just WAY too busy. But I'm back.

Name's Nick. I'm a 19 year old Combat Medic in the U.S.Army, and my unit is currently deployed to Camp Liberty, Iraq.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:02 am
Jaix
My name is Jaix, I am 19 soon to be 20. I like to draw, roleplay, and well you can actually see that list in my profile if your curious enough. I've been on Gaia since 22 March 2005. I just joined since I saw my friend Till lurking about.

Hello Jaix, Welcome, we have lots to see here, I hope you enjoy it here and become a regular old poster!  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:05 am
Iridessa Tha Fairy

Hello Iridessa, it seems you've picked up on the idea to Why not pretty early blaugh I hope you have fun and succeed at being a Nurse or other health care provider you aspire to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 am
Redtail Rathan
Iridessa Tha Fairy

XD More medical people.

So I've been in guild for a while, just WAY too busy. But I'm back.

Name's Nick. I'm a 19 year old Combat Medic in the U.S.Army, and my unit is currently deployed to Camp Liberty, Iraq.
Welcome...err Back? Oh well tenses aside, it's good to have you here, I hope you make it back to the states safe and sound.  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:16 am
Hi! My gaia name is Angel. I have been on gaia almost a year now. I am currently a college student and i am 23 years old. My favorite thing to do on gaia is going to the guilds and forums.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:58 am
looking for a guild stumbuled apon this one and joined ^^
ive been on gaia for idk a month maybe or like two weeks idk, but yeah im 17 male and in a kick a** band that i love, lol other then that, i play guitar i rock climb i sleep  

XXprotestwithlegendXX

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:04 pm
@ Angel Eyes
wow - you're a year younger than i am ! ~

welcome to the guild ! 4laugh ~

@ Legend
you're lucky to be in a band while i'm just a guitar teacher at a state university crying ~

good thing that you did stumble to this guild - welcome aboard ! 3nodding ~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:13 pm
Hello im pretty new. ive been on gaia for 3 days only so im trying to get used to it. I thought it might be nice to join a guild with such great information about it. And the guild leaders outfit is nicely done!  

mastercheif345

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:18 am
+ salutes +

welcome aboard, Master Chief ~

I, Chiief Petty Officer Daidouji Mayura, welcomes you to the guild 3nodding ~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:30 am
HEllo. YOu can call me Six

Im almost a year here on gaia

So ya  

-_S i X_a K r A m-

hobbsrocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:02 am
Look after my heart...

um, hello, im hobbsrocks, im 13, i turn 14 on october 20th, um... im a girl...... and my dogs name is Hobbs, and he totally rox!!! xd

...I've left it with you

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games