Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5469 5470 5471 5472 5473 5474 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:04 pm
-dame turns back towards him and smiles, a genuine smile- Okay. I...I'd like that. You know I love a good meal. xd -she hugs him-

Can't wait to see what you've got planned then. lol -before even thinking about it, she reaches over and kisses him- See you later, then. biggrin Text me when you want me to head over. 3nodding

-waves and then walks out of his office, closing the door behind her-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 pm
-smiles when she sees Karrie's text and puts the following touches on her outfit, pulling up her stockings and tightening her garter against her thighs. She writes him back telling him she's en route-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm
-changes the bulletin board announcement as she heads out, reading it quickly- surprised eek gonk crying stare stressed scream

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja CHOCOLATE (12/12 - 12/18*) gonk crying

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 pm
Hauk grumbled slightly as he heard the irritating buzz of the alarm clock and slammed his hand atop of it fumbling for the off switch. stressed After a couple minutes he found the switch and nuzzled his face against the back of Katana's neck mumbling a "good morning" into her hair and kissed her skin softly. After a moment or two he finally drug himself out of bed and with shuffled footsteps went into the kitchen to start the coffee machine to make a pot for the duo. emotion_zombie

As he mulled around the kitchen grabbing the creamer and mugs he looked over his phone and saw that Liada got reports back from the minions she sent out about finding Kats belongings finally and that she would hand them off to the Viking when he came to the club today. It was his day off technically but she needed his POV on inspecting the pipe works and such outside to make sure they would withstand against the newly found mini snowstorm they had a couple days ago. Course Hauk had a feeling that Mother Nature had a little help with that from a certain fox. stare He sent a reply back that he would let Katana know and a thanks and then finished making the coffee. Filling the mugs and adding creamer to his before returning it to the fridge. He took a small sip and made his way back to the bedroom to find Kat still snoozing away all tangled in the sheets, her hair strewn all over the pillows and he grinned at the innocent face she had on. He knew all too well that face would only work in her sleep mode considering how she was when awake. twisted

His grin still stayed on his face when he thought back to the other night when Kat came into IR to dance and then came upstairs to his area in the outfit she had on. He was most certainly surprised and thankful that it was slow in the upstairs bar at the time being. cool Even though they couldn't do much more than the normal flirting and teasing each other considering where they were. stressed Placing the hot liquid down on the side stand on her side of the bed and reached down to caress her face, emitting a mewl of complaint from the redhead as she drove her face further into the pillow and pulled more of the blanket over her demanding more time to sleep. Smiling down at her he kisses the top of her head before heading into the bathroom and placed his own mug of morning sludge on the counter and stripping to shower. His thoughts wandered to their time in New York over the last week and their time spent there. They did a bit of shopping for Christmas gifts for everyone, talked about plans for Christmas and how they should plan between spending time with Kat's mother and maybe spending Christmas Eve either at the Den or at Hauk's cabin. Hauk had also challenged Kat to an ice skating competition in one of their outings in the big city. Now that they were back in Geezerville he was glad that Kat was getting back into full swing of things of her work and her eating habits. She enjoyed her time spent with Anira on decorating the bar and their luncheon, she had been busy with some other Christmas shopping without him for obvious reasons and overall things were well and good. Which reminded him that he had his own commissions to pick up out of town at some point this week without her knowledge. ninja

By the time he got in the shower and started to lather up his hair with shampoo he heard a little bit of ruffling behind the curtain and the sound of metal sliding before feeling a pair of arms wrapping around his torso and soft lips on his back. Good morning you.....mind if I join? wink

Grinning widely he turns in Katana's embrace to look down at her and moves his soapy hands to roam down along her curvy sides. Not at all Vilkat, if you don't mind taking a longer shower than normal. twisted  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:28 pm
Walking through the main doors Liada smiled brightly at the bouncers and stopped to put down her big red bag that said "Smile if you've been naughty" stitched into the red velvet fabric. Digging through the bag the had pulled out two little bags of cookies and handed each one to each of he bouncers. Happy Holidays guys! 4laugh she chimed happily before picking up the bag again and heading to the tree all bright and merry. Seeing that there was already gifts below she couldn't help but look around to find hers. Seeing that they were from Icy she smiled that despite her rarity around here she still had time to think of her friends.

Finally finding hers she picked it up carefully and brought it up to her large ear as she shook it a bit. Then a tad harder, grimacing that it made no noise she felt the package around its shape and tested the weight wondering and pondering what on earth it could have been. When she saw the looks she was getting from security despite that they were eating her treat she smiled at them apologetically and put the gift down where it was then returned to her mission of the big red bag. Opening it she pulled out gifts one after another and placed them all around the tree and made sure she remembered everyone's. User Image Lessee....TES, Psy, Icy, Faerie......Kits....Leko....Kat....Hauk, Anira.....hm...yup. That should be everyone! User Image Picking up the sightly less heavy bag she went behind the bar to fetch herself something to drink from the fridge and then slipped on her ear cuffs and went to the side door leading to IR to meet up with Hauk for the inspections.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:01 pm
((*thinks Liada did miss someone... a MW Lady too!* surprised ))  

Mitri Onuris

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:54 pm
*enters through the front, dragging a very tired looking Tes behind him as well as a bag full of wrapped presents. While Tes collapses in the nearest chair, Ryzan goes over to the tree and starts placing the gifts under it*

Should have shopped online *yawns*

They might not have arrived on time that way rolleyes It is not like this is the first time you have had to be out during the tangi talk2hand Sometimes, you are awake during daylight hours anyway rolleyes
*continues arranging the gifts neatly, then helps his husband downstairs to rest*

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 1 Total: 7 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:07 pm
*pads in, looks around, then slips over to the tree and places tiny golden parcels in the branches before slipping back out the door*  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:28 pm
*has spent the last few days in her quarters*
*feverishly she's been trying to divulge information from her mother*
Something happened in that club...
Anira was very different User Image
That crazy old witch of a woman won't tell me about anything that deals with that ancient craft though. User Image
If it's about her life I can't get her to shut up,
but anything she has vows with
oh noooo...

*is now visible at the bar, sitting on a stool*
*traces the rim of a short glass of scotch with her pointer finger*
I just want my other back User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm
Walking up to the bar Anira patted the head of the owl that was on shoulder and sent it off. Looking up to follow it as it flew deep into the night with the clouds still dark gray and promising of more snow, Anira smiles and heads inside the bar. She shakes off the chill a bit and pulls off her wool shawl and walks up to the bar. She sees Leko and smiles cheerfully as she comes closer. Good evening Ms. Leko, Happy Holidays  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm
*snickers*
Oh sometimes I do love my psychic mind
*grins at Anira*
Good day to you love,
Holidays... yes that. rolleyes

*taps out a clove*
About the other night,
you do know what wasn't Ayami, yes? emotion_eyebrow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Behind the bar Anira browsed through the variety of bottles and stopped placing her hand on an Elven Wine she has noticed they had most recently stocked the last time she was there. She looks over to Leko with a raised eyebrow as she uncorks the bottle. Hm? Ms. Ayami? I believe I remember Liada mentioning something about that. She certainly did have an interesting aura about her. Definitely related to you that is most certain.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:53 pm
That would be correct...
*takes a drag*
One that won't budge...
but did budge User Image
tell me Anira...
we all know I like to cut right to the chase User Image
What did you do to her.... twisted

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 pm
After pouring herself a glass of the wine she goes back around the bar to sit next to Leko, taking a sip as she ponders back to that night at the club. User Image Hm...well other than just dancing and enjoying myself I have not done all that much. But there was something within her that piqued my curiosity. Something that was calling to my own aura. She paused to take another sip and then looked at the demon with a blank face. It was so enticing I wanted to sap some of it up for my own. neutral  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image Uhh huh...
Is that normal behavior for..

*kind of waves her hand up and down while pointing a finger at Anira*
Because that demon was well on her way to attempting to possess you User Image
You somehow nearly charmed her right out of her current mischievous activity..
Given the motives she currently has for this one,
Let us just suffice it to say

*takes another drag and blows smoke rings*
I'm impressed,
and want to know what it would take to get you to help me do that again.
User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5469 5470 5471 5472 5473 5474 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games