Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:30 pm
Franco decides to turn the car into MW on his way back to the estates after his day of business and required holiday errands 3nodding He is pleased to find there are still men he assigned doing their jobs and presently "there" when he approaches the back entrance. He and the men exchange pleasantries in Italian, and then he continues on inside the bar. As he is walking around to the main area he notices the decorations that have gone up and the other holiday detailing that was done.

molto buona User Image Makes me's think gattina been back arounds. She's got some 'splainin to do to Franco. User Image

Franco continues to walk around the bar, as he's watched nonchalantly by the big guys he still has around, much thinner staff already for the holidays. Even though his dearest sister is gone, he is a bit surprised to find the rest of the bar so, empty. stare

What's dese earners pensare ehh? Yous gots to know the vacanze di Natale be one lucrativo times of year ere. talk2hand Zitellona too soft on dese topa.

Deciding the best course of action now would be to make himself a drink and think on this Franco heads behind the bar to do just that. Franco conceals his .22 caliber on a shelf under the main bar while he mixes himself a Bellini.

Ehh first tings first though, Franco needs to gets ahold of that dama dat owns the IR over deres. I's bets dat ones ain't taken vacanza. cool

Franco remains behind the bar, while he drinks from his Martini.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:56 pm
Franco finishes off the martini and sets aside the glass, for one of the girl to clean later. User Image He picks up his .22 and places it inside his vest pocket. He then considers the fact he's never really seen this club yet, you know to give it the once over and all. He should really check it out, good and proper like. Franco lights himself a stogie and then lets himself into the IR. The bouncers at the door go to check him as he enters but then Franco's men from in the bar have such a look on their faces that the bouncers from the club back off immediately.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm
*Appears in the shadows, stepping in to the bar and looks around. Beyond a few of the goons constantly on hand, the place is quiet.* Guess I'll get my drink on by myself. neutral  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:59 pm
*After mixing up a drink, she sits at the bar sipping it for a little while. The bored goons keep an eye on her as there isn't anyone else there and the hair on the back of her neck starts to prickle. Irritated, she drains her glass, places it in the sink, and glaring at the guards, she steps in to the shadow and disappears from view.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 am
(( Good luck trying to find me on my time Franco. You gotta work hard to get a hold of me. wink ))  

Liada Trovaras

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 am
Liada Trovaras
(( Good luck trying to find me on my time Franco. You gotta work hard to get a hold of me. wink ))

((Ehhh, yous'll come around. It's only naturals User Image))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 am
*appears in the bar and rips down the old announcement*
*pins up a new one, giggling to herself all the while*
*Fixes up a Bloody Mary then decides to wander around the JD to alert Leko of trouble and disturbances* twisted
*still has no idea why she is compelled to put up that announcement though* confused

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … CHRISTMAS (12/19 - 12/25)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm
Anira walked into the bar and placed her coat and gloves to the side. Looking around she had a feeling that Leko was here at their anointed time but for the time being she could not be sure if she was too early or not. She had her spells ready and all set to go for Operation Mother Dearest. Heading to the bar she went to get herself a drink as she waited to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 pm
*is soon sitting at the bar on a tall stool*
*unlit clove in hand*
Hello lovely. pirate  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:20 pm
Hearing the demon Anira gave a small smile of eagerness. Hello Ms Leko, are we ready?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:24 pm
As we will ever be...
*strikes a match and lights up the clove*
*sits silently for a moment*
She'll be up shortly.... twisted

*Doesn't take too long before a golden figure appears in the office door way*
She can really shine can't she?  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:29 pm
Looking toward the office Anira smiles and sips her drink before smiling at the woman. Hello there, it was a pleasure dancing with you the other night. Ms...Suspira is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:36 pm
*grins out from her hair*
Oh yes..
believe me, the pleasure was all mine...
to give. User Image
You are correct, that is one name I have been known by.

*walks up and snatches Leko's clove from her*
*leans back onto Leko's lap to prop herself up*
You have a very interesting energy about you lovely.
*blows out smoke hearts that dance away in shadow figures*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:40 pm
Sipping more of her drink Anira turns in her stool to face the pair and gave a soft smile of her own. Yes...well you cannot live for a time frame without having a few tricks or two am I wrong? The elf leaned back against the bar and crossed her left leg over the other. You have a strong energy yourself, I can see where her daughter gets its from.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5472 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games