Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 pm
Oath: You're a human dating pigeons IT'S SO GREAT. Your teacher is a pigeon, your best friend is a pigeon...You're the only human in a world of pigeons. Words cannot express the greatness.

Shinny: It definitely won't be once a week since we all have school, but my friends and I are pretty dedicated, I think. Though we've tried like four times but we always end up just goofing around and not really doing anything game related, herp.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm
My group shows up once a week...  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm
Oath: All but the pigeon thing. And, I can't get the image of the three Animaniacs pigeons out of my head, dang it!!

Winny: Herp derp... Umm... well, that can be fun, but you have to dedicate it to being silly stuff. Some of the other forms of DnD seem fun, too. The members of my old boyscout troop had apparently did stuff with DnD Modern, and had a good time—mainly laughs.

Donut: Hrngh.

Oh, to anyone interested, I updated my DA journal recently, with more rough ideas; mainly getting more ideas for "Kitsunetsuki," now named "Croon." Er... wait, I don't think any of you really do follow me... Winny, maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm
Anon: God, I wish my group could meet up every week, but that's not really plausible. Also, why does Shinny call you Donut? Can I call you Donut? :3

Shinny: I have a DA but I haven't used in in years. So I doubt I follow you, but... you never know.

Alright, I'm going to have dinner too.  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm
@Shin: So you're okay with pigeon dating, but not free visual novels and motivation. What.

@Winevy: Is it supposed to be a serious game? Cause it doesn't sound like it. At all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:00 pm
Winny: *Shruggles* Perhaps. I'm gonna get goin' for my walk now.

Oath: Eeeeepretty much. KS is just... FEEL MY SHAMAN EYES! *Pew pew*

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:05 pm
@Shin: What does that even mean? ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 pm
It means this.
Also, Lilly was my favorite like three years ago. She was in some flash animation parody, so I guess KS was in development back then. I've not played the game, though.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 pm
Winevy
Anon: God, I wish my group could meet up every week, but that's not really plausible. Also, why does Shinny call you Donut? Can I call you Donut? :3

Shinny: I have a DA but I haven't used in in years. So I doubt I follow you, but... you never know.

Alright, I'm going to have dinner too.

It's totes plausible. MAKE THEM COMMIT. And it's an old nickname, use it if you want to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm
Oh...Kenji.

My favorite would probably have to be Hanako or Emi. I like Lilly a lot, but I haven't actually been through her route.

The game is...fun? Well, not really. I think it's a good read, though. Made me change my perspective on a few things and even left me an emotional wreck for a day. Which was weird, considering I got the good ending.  

iOath

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 pm
-plays with yarn waiting on the hokage-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm
DONUT: Honestly, I don't even think I want to meet up once a week. DnD is tiring, man.

Oath/Shinny: Yes. Kenji is the best. But LILLYYYYY. I only played Lilly and Emi's route, and Lilly's was really awesome. The game is... okay though. Not really a fan of dating sims. Unless there are pigeons involved, of course.  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm
Well my group is a bit tiring right now. I wanna be the goddamn DM but MY FRIEND KNOWS BEST. a*****e.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 pm
Kenji and his feminist conspiracies were hilarious.

I'm probably going to end up playing Lilly's route next. I think it's going to be hard though, since I just played Hanako's route a few days ago.

Also, as much as I want to play through Rin's route, I like being the last sane man in an insane world and want to keep it that way. I've heard way too many things about her route.  

iOath

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Winevy

Your siggy made me lol so hard coffee went up my nose. XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5473 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games