Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 pm
She sits down on the stool a bit exhausted from the spell and returns a smile back to Leko as the mirror solidifies and traps her mother. Giving a few more words of binding she places a seal on the mirror to only be opened by one of Nammah's blood and gives a teasing wave and smile to the very furious demon within the mirror who is trying to free herself behind the glass. The good thing is that even if the mirror breaks she will only lose one doorway of freeing herself. In the meantime you should not have to worry about her. If you like I can look over Ms. Ayami and see if she needs any healing?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 pm
{{I bind you Nancy er... I mean, Naamah.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:32 pm
(( 100 points to Mr. TES for figuring out my reference. We all have a little witch in us naturally. wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 pm
((Yes TES we've all seen The Craft blaugh err or at least I have.))

*snaps her finger and send the mirror back to her room*
No, She'll be fine. I think we just need to get some rest.
Do take care and thanks for the assistance in the matter.
As you saw, she's a hand full User Image
I'm sure she'll find a back way out of that mirror soon and then I don't need to worry about her finding her way back here.
I think I'm heading down for the night.
Ta.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Giving a slightly tired wave Anira slowly got up and went behind the bar as Leko took Ayami and faded out. Have a good evening Ms. Leko, I am glad to be of service to you and wish a swift recovery to Ms. Ayami. Grabbing her empty glass Anira refills it and then sits back down to enjoy her night and recover a little bit herself. Sadly she only had a taste of Nammah's aura and she didn't get to have a main course. Oh well....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 pm
Slipping through from the side door of the club Liada is bouncing her hips happily to the music. Once the door closes she takes off her earplugs and notices her treemate sitting at the bar. Heya dearie how goes it? eek And.....what are you wearing???  

Liada Trovaras

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 pm
*suddenly materializes in a swirling cloud of gold and pearly white dust*
Tee-hee~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 pm
Looking up from her drink long enough to see Lia she returns to her drink and gives a small shrug. What? You know I tend to dress like this as I feel now and again. You have seen me in less in some of our old missions together. xd She gives her hair a small toss over her shoulder and stretches her back for a moment.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:15 pm
This is true, like that time with King Maruda in the harem mission we had. She shudders at the memory and then notices the girl. Oh hey!....Xan wasn't it? How are you? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm
Anira softly chuckled and sipped her drink. Giving a nod to the woman as Liada went behind the bar to make her own drink.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:32 pm
Once she finished making her drink Liada sat down next to Anira and scratched the back of her head. Man things are getting interesting. You better watch yourself showing up around here Anira. stare Psy tells me Franco has partial ownership now of MW because of the new developments with the twins and I hear from the staff in the club that Franco's been poking his nose around looking for me and asking about how the club runs and such. stressed Hauk's not looking forward to telling Kat the news so I get to be the one to warn ya since you tend to DJ now and again.  
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 1, 4 Total: 10 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 pm
Doin' fine~ Just thought I'd drop in and say hello~ 4laugh Alas, I must depart for the night.
*orz*
*twirls on the spot and vanishes*  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 pm
Anira raises her glass in farewell to the girl as she blinks out. Then she fully processes what Liada was saying and cringed. User Image Please....TELL ME you are joking!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:07 pm
Waving goodbye to Xan she sips her drink and turns back to the tormented elf. Sadly no....I got the text to prove it and again our staff was telling me about his little visit to the club not long ago. They had to make sure that the Orc bouncers didn't go eat him since his hair grease smelled too tasty. rolleyes  

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image Ugh....I just lost my desire to indulge. I will be retiring now. Good night. User Image Getting up and going to rinse out her drink Anira waves to her cohort and grabs her coat and gloves and walks out into the cold heading for home.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5474 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games