Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:24 pm
G'night hun.....glad I was able to warn you. I'll see you at home. Waving back she returns to her drink and snaps her fingers to start up the jukebox and get her in a peppy mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:34 pm
((Zombies are bad mad ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl That song was hilarious! -listens again-))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm
(( I absolutely love this chick, I had to throw it on here bc my room mate watched a youtube vid of hers about people of walmart, it was disgusting but hilarious all at the same time. ))  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 pm
(( surprised Is that the same chick?! Wow...I didn't even realise. lol I might have if the whole interface of youtube wouldn't have changed sometime without me knowing it. eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm
(( The voice sounded the same to me when I first saw the walmart video. Thus why I wanted to watch the Zombie song again. rofl ))  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:09 pm
Slipping her ear cuffs back on she decided to finish her drink in the club and hang around in case Psy's brother decided to pay another visit. She had no idea what on earth he was looking for her for but she might as well behave herself if he did find her. The door swung open and the loud thump of the base throbbed as the fox spirit slipped through and the bar silenced again when the door closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 pm
(( 3nodding ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 pm
*Still making her rounds about Geezerville, Lily stops in to the Most Wanted to drop off a basket of goodies for the Ladies. As she takes the basket up to the bar, she sees the goons eying her darkly.* What the, no, no, it's not a good deed, really, just a little Merry... *She stops mid-sentence, frowning as the guards stare at her.* I am NOT a cheerleader anymore stare Bunch of Scrooges, the lot of you. *She sets the basket on the counter, looks around for the ladies and finds she's there alone with the suits. Her eyes widen.* The Ladies haven't been having trouble around here? They're ok, aren't they? *Not getting any answers, she glares at the men before leaving the bar.* Happy Holidays anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm
Walking into the bar Liada brushes the snow off her ears and shakes her tail. Giving a good stomp on her feet she waves to the goons and makes her way to the bar to make a drink. Seeing a basket of goodies left there she raises an eyebrow she looks at the card and sees that its from Stargazer. Hm, I don't think I've met her. Still that was really sweet of her to do so. This is why I love the holidays. Grabbing a baked good she nibbles on it as she makes herself a hot chocolate and goes to grab the Baily's.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm
After warming herself up with a hot drink she made herself a refreshed one before heading into Psy's office to relax and plot things in her chambers down below.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:59 pm
*walks in through double doors after admiring the frozen archway for a bit, shaking off the access snow before smiling at the bouncers. Behind the counter, she sets her holiday rifle and package on the marbled top, turning to the espresso machine to make herself something chocolatey and extremely soothing. A short while later, she takes a seat on the end barstool with her drink, looking around at the decorations. Again, she couldn't help smiling at the festiveness of the place, sipping her chocolate creation.

There were only two days left before Christmas, and she still had a lot of things left to do. She'd been working hard these last few months so the guys and Constantine could at least have the weekend off to do whatever with. She didn't realize how much Flame did for his agency until he went missing and it became her job to handle things. Even with Constantine coming to help pick up the slack, things were further behind than they normally would be. Sighing, she stretched high and long, knowing this break would be short lived. Letting those thoughts rest for now, she sat back against the bar and enjoyed the quietness of the bar and the warm sweetness of her drink for as long as she could*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm
-dame walks through and smiles when she sees Icy- Heya, love. biggrin Happy Holidays. How are you? -walks behind her and starts making a peppermint hot chocolate-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm
*snaps out of her trance when dame speaks to her, staring at her for a minute before it sinks in that she was greeting her. Snickering softly, she stretched again, yawning while covering her mouth*

Same to you. I'm as well as can be expected. And yourself?

*gets up and walks behind counter, slipping past dame to rinse out her mug and set it in the sink. She glances at the liquor shelf, debating briefly on having a shot before leaving, but decides against it with the thought of settling down with one once she returns to the office. Coming from behind the counter, she starts collecting her things*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm
-blows lightly on her cocoa and then sips it slowly- Oh, I'm doing alright. 3nodding Can't complain, really.

-she pauses a minute and stares into her cup, a soft smile almost forming on her lips- I...I saw that you got me a gift. Thank you. I appreciate it. -doesn't look up at her but smiles just the same-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5475 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games