Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:09 pm
*as she's reaching for her package, she pauses when dame mentions the gift, stiffening slightly. Regaining herself quickly, she finishes gathering her things and nods in dames direction*

Don't mention it. Well, unfortunately I have to cut this short. If I don't see you the weekend, Happy Holidays and enjoy. See you.

*with that, she walks out of the bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:13 pm
-nods and smiles as Icy leaves- See you around. -she sips her cocoa and watches as Icy leaves. Once she does she sighs and shakes her head, wondering for the millionth time if things would ever be the same between the two girls and if Icy would ever forgive her. She takes her mug downstairs- neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:17 pm
:: skips in with Vassnta and goes right for the tree. Initially, the big scary looking men mistake her intentions and try to intimidate her away, causing her to go cower behind Vassnta ::
Miro just wanted to deliver presents crying

:: the goons eye her and Vassnta suspiciously, but reluctantly tell her to go on with it. Slowly, she creeps out from behind Vassnta and approaches the tree, taking out her bag and hiding her comparatively ugly looking gifts behind all the neatly wrapped ones that are already there sweatdrop Afterward, she takes Vassnta's hand and leaves as quickly as possible to get away from the big scary looking men :: crying

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 am
((Happy Navidad Adam!!! heart heart whee ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:54 pm
Franco had received a most out of the ordinary call a few days back. It was from one of his men that was casing the main bar that night and the story he told greatly confused and frankly peaked Franco's already superstitious nature and discomfort when dealing with issues involving the supernatural. Irregardless of how much he simply wanted to let this one go away, being that it dealt with one of the earners, that woman that had already spark his interest and that blinding golden angel woman, he knew he owed it to his sister to at least hear the story out. After all, Psyzapp was famiglia.

Franco parks that perfectly detailed Aston Martin behind the bar and enters through the back doors. Finding Benito, Franco pulls the goon aside and into the office, shutting the door behind them.

Ehh Beni, takes a seats. Nows, tells Franco all abouts dis business yous seen da other nights. Ehh? Dese women's, they's been doing all kinds of non funziona attività connesse. Yous knows me, normally, infischio di lui, I's don't worries about zitellona and 'er business. But yous know mine situations 'eres now. I's gots gattina shown up in Vegas hopped up on farmaci ands whatsnot and den I'm tolds shes been maledetto! neutral

I's means 'ere I ams ready to's rompere i coglioni a qualcuno. Thinkin some Johns been slippin 'er Mickeys and nows she's hooked and I's find out we's got other earners makin some kinds of rituali in 'eres? Cosa diavolo succede in questo posto? confused

The goon shifts a bit in the chair, trying to regain a tough stature and impressive composure while he speaks.

Boss, it's like this. I've seen a few of the "it" girls just pop in this bar out of no where. I mean literally, nothing, then bam <> one of them is just chilling at the bar! eek I saw it so much I finally just decided to accept it, not sure how you accept that but didn't take long for that to no longer be the strangest thing I've seen, so it was easy to brush off. You don't have a clue what kind of patrons pass in through here! There's this one guy, if you can call it a guy... <> Ah s**t, anyway, back to that night I called you about. I don't want to waste your time.

So I'm in here one night, right boss? And that girl you told us to keep our eye out for comes in, right? Yup, no sooner does she show up but then, like I said before, bam two more women!.. Horned women mind you! So crazy conversation is going on between them rolleyes , and then I'm pretty sure I'm about to see some girl on girl go down when again, out of nowhere, some crazy leather bat like figure - now make sure you get this boss - comes out of that golden women's eye! Her eye boss!! User Image After that was a bit of a blur, women screaming wind ripping through the place, I couldn't even see a foot in front of me! Then like that, gone. The whole lot of 'em. User Image I hope you understand when I tell you that I just spent the rest of the night in that restaurant among the other boys.

Franco stares blankly at Benito as he shares the details of that night. Once the story is completed Franco grabs the bridge of his nose and cringes with stress.

Yous know what Beni, just go ons home. Takes you's vacanza early, Capito? Just forget about it. I's take care of it from 'eres. And you's earned a little indennità, goes get your wife somethin real nice like, eh?

Franco pays off the goon and send him on his way. After the goon exits the bar Franco exits out the back to his own car. He would call his sister to find out just what the hell kind of special holiday services are going on there right now, but he then concludes, he would just rather not know....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 pm
*Steps in through the shadows, and heads for the bar. Once behind the counter, she pours herself an Amaretto on the Rocks and sits down at the counter. Her eyes flicker past the goons still stationed at the bar and her tails swishes slowly.* Not much action around here I suspect. *She winks and goes back to her drink, wondering if perhaps Ghost will come pay a little visit to rattle these boys cages.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:52 pm
*She finishes her drink and takes her glass to the sink.* Have a good evening guys. *She waves her fingers and disappears through the shadows.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:55 pm
*walks into the bar after leaving Aqua Springs, ignoring the goons as usual. Setting her things on the counter, she goes to the espresso machine to make a peppermint hot cocoa*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm
*takes her cocoa over to a stool near where she'd put her presents from the AS employees. Pulling her sketchbook out, she flips to the picture she'd been working on*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 pm
*walks over to the bar after working a very late shift* Hey Kits... *goes up to the espresso machine for a hot cocoa*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:57 pm
Hi Karrie. ^_^ You're getting out late, aren't you? *sips her cocoa and finds that it's cooled off* neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:14 pm
Yeah. We had somebody call in. *sighs* Car trouble, so he eventually got here. *sees the look on her face* Need a refill?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:23 pm
*nods* Yeah, thanks. *closes her sketchbook* Well, at least he got here, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:36 pm
Yeah, he did... *makes a cocoa for Kits too* So, you ready to leave tomorrow?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 pm
text to Kits
Heya! Operation "Present" coming along alright?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5476 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games