Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm
Shinsua
Minty: *Ruffles your hair* What do ya mean~ ? Do you already have Shinsetsu on your girly?

Dia: Hmph... summarize it for me. I'm watching a JonTron video and working on my clan at the same time. > 3 >

She is clanless and Saiketsu would be so ironic for my little girly....

diablo- :3 i don't know where that justu is though xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm
@Shin- Well below are my ideas so far

1. My character is hiding around the corner of a building as he looks off at the gate. As he makes a move to leave if he is attack I will use the Substitution Jutsu to avoid ( within logic Naruto world & Guild ) and continue towards the gate to escape. But I'm still kinda stuck on, because if someone does attack they are surely going continue, I don't want to be using the same jutsu. I mean they are surely going to catch on rather quickly.

2. Simply make one hell of a dash toward the gates to escape and hope no one finds me. However if engage try to battle ( defensively) them to where I'm inching towards the gate rather than being pushed back. Again using the Substitution Jutsu when I need it.

3. Approach from a shady angle ( most-likely around buildings and small allies) to reach village gates. Attempt to avoid eye contact and detection as much as possible. However if caught attempt of the above plans.

So in all I want to make it realistic and reasonable cuz yeah, we are getting attack and simply walking out is not an option here. but having troubling picking which one I really want to do and putting it into words I want atm.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 pm
Oath: Not I, but I hear it's relatively... *scratches head* full of "feels." If you think you can handle it after your KS fit.

Haku: You gotsa problem, brudda?

Winny: Meeee to~ Him, and Egoraptor, so I really enjoy Game Grumps.

Minty: Oh... umm... well, if you're interested in the Shinsetsu clan at all, I'm working on it at the moment; making it more offensive and useful.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 pm
I don't want the ice clan, I want the blood clan Saiketsu  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Since when are you Hawaiian?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 pm
Dia: Eh? No plans on making a distraction, or using some sort of sundry technique that'll stick em in place? What kind of gear do you have?

Minty: It's not ice, it's snow. T-they're not the same... t-they're not. ; _ ;

Haku: Iunno, mang.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 pm
Ice is a hardened form of water while snow is a crystalized form of water since water can take any form like liquid, frozen, crystal and dry ice xD

They are the same depending on the form you would use it in. Since its all water in different forms....><

But i want saiketsu....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 pm
JonTron and Egoraptor are two of my many favorite people in the world, so you could say I was a liiiittle happy when they made Game Grumps.

They are the best.

I...I just have excitement for so many things. I can't contain it.  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 pm
Shinsua

Well I never really got a chance to train or anything LOL XD. Right when I was approved it was fully decided, " We are destroying Yuki!" and I was like = ( O 3 O ) damn it....

So really I have basic starter techniques, my Nodachi, 15x Kunai, & 15x Shuriken nothing else. I could make a distraction, throw a random Kunai against like a garbage bin or something and hope they get distracted by that long enough for me to take off.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 pm
@Winevy: Well, I was planning on just watching the anime. I mean, the only reason I know about it is because of the theme song. I think it's kind of catchy.

@Shin: I stopped having "feels" after my first playthrough, so I should be good. The only time I feel anything now is when I'm at the main menu or when I'm replaying Hanako's route.  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 pm
Winny: *Nod nod nod* I understand~ cx

Dia: Harumph... or... I dunno... maybe retreat, and get help?

Oath: Ahah, I see, I see. Well, from what I've heard, it's fairly enjoyable; and I was speaking to people who'd watched the anime.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 pm
@shin - I think I will give it a shot first and if no dice I will retreat XD

@iOath - I love you.... *clings to you*

@Little - No worries, I still love you more <3

@Winevy - I cannot look at your siggy without being amused. I love you for that. *hugz you*

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm
I-I didn't get a hug. ; _ ;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm
Oath: In most cases, the anime is better than the manga, but I try not to watch too much of it because I get stupidly impatient. Because I read fast, but anime usually takes forever. My opinion on anime probably comes from Bleach, probably. I mean, it takes basically the entire arc(~50 episodes) to get to an actual point.

And that theme song is pretty catchy.

EDIT: Diablo: Awww, thanks. I'm glad I'm not the only one that is amused by it. XD  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 pm
@Diablo: Ohey... *pats back awkwardly*

@Shin: Yeah, I'll probably watch it when I have some time. It's kind of late right now, so I don't want to get started.

Also...this is the main menu theme. The second top comment pretty much sums up why I still get emotional.

Edit: @Winevy: Then it's a good thing that the anime for Mirai Nikki is complete. I think.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5477 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games