Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:01 pm
(( answer: he's a guy, not a girl))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:04 pm
DemolitionboyXX
(( answer: he's a guy, not a girl))

((ok, all the guys i know are no where near that dumb. All of them know that its horrible to say that a girl was better before she changed, especially if they caused the change in her. Brago either needs to be in special ed or a group home for the mentally retarded at this point.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:31 pm
(( brago is brutally honest >.> ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm
DemolitionboyXX
(( brago is brutally honest >.> ))

((no, its stupid.even honest guys would never say something like that to a girl, especially one that they love. nor would they continue to go after other girls when they say the love someone and have gotten them pregnate. So i'm going to go with Hana is in love with an idiot.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm
(( uhh kk. That's been the theme so far anyways. Be careful with your words though, whose the bigger idiot: the idiot, or the person In love with the idiot? ))

brago tired of dealing with Anguas repetitive questions. He used his orb to teleport to the whisperer place. He saw Hana knocking at the door. " you could have waited..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
"I didn't want too." Hana told Brago coldly. She was still in her mood swing and mad at him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:37 am
" I see... Well I guess the past is the past. Argueing won't change it." brago shrugged  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 am
(i think the word your looking for is suicidally honest,demo.)  

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image
Hana just opened the door and walked in. "I'm going to go cheak on Marisol and see if she and Soli need any help." She told Brago, walking away. If Brago liked her better the old way, she would treat him like she use to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image

Soma walked outside wearing his suit and standing next to Neuro,"A few more hours and your chained,"he grinned,"Sucks to be you,"He patted his back,"but on a real level I'm glad for you."

User Image

-Neuro-

I have seen things you can not imagine

Neuro wanted to hit Soma but was calm,"Thank you my lovable idiot,"He chuckled.

Awaiting the Ultimate Mystery

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:01 pm
Soli hears someone come in and went to the stairs,"Hey Hana,"She jumped down and landed near her,"Nice to see you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image
"You look very pretty today,Hana. But why are you so angry?" Marrisol asked her, looking up.

User Image
"Hello Marisol, hello Soli." Hana said, sitting a a chair by the other girls. "Brago is being a idiot again. I swear if I didn't love him I would kill him." she sighed.

User Image
Kisalie walked out of Soma's room wearing the black dress he had picked for her. Her hair was messed up from her romp with Soma, and her face turned bright pink when she saw Soma talking with Neuro. "I'm...going to go up stairs." she said, quickly going upstairs.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:21 pm
Brago walked in and lay on the couch. " pretty comfy. I bet Solis breasts will be even better though..." he whispered with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:21 pm
Soli sat down on the couch and looked at Hana,"What did he do this time,"She seemed slightly interested in what happened but sightly bored as well, she wanted to be outside, running around she sighed, she would be glad when the wedding would be over with.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games