Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:48 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

(George Washington?)

It takes place in 2012. Most of the main games (3) took place in the 1400s into the 1500s (Italy, Italy, then the Italian going to Constantinople) as seen through 2012. The first was in like... the 1200s Crusades in the Middle East. AC3 (5th main game) took place in colonial America (Boston to NY area) before and through the Revolutionary War. The newest takes place two generations before that in the Caribbean (pirates).

Thank you! as I said I've only seen the game trailers LOL, now it makes a little more sense!

The game works on the concept (which is reflected in some real life research, like... migration instinct and behavior, etc) of genetic memory... You plug into a machine and it creates a virtual recreation of your ancestors memories.

Usually, they're (either good guys or bad) sifting through memories to find some information that influences the modern fight between the freedom protecting assassins and the world dominating Templars, or to save the world from an upcoming apocalyptic disaster. ninja

Then there's the whole alien god thing and mind control and stuff... But that's harder to explain. ._.

nice - sounds like intricate mind play - are there a lot og game hours to each - it would be disappointing otherwise

Eh, the storylines, if tackled directly, can go by pretty quick in some of them... But it's a 'sandbox' game, meaning there's a lot of 'go anywhere, do whatever you want' to it, tracking down collectibles and side missions and such.

LOL the side missions always do me in LOL like in FF - i get so bogged down with sidequests I lose track of gameplay LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:54 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

(George Washington?)

It takes place in 2012. Most of the main games (3) took place in the 1400s into the 1500s (Italy, Italy, then the Italian going to Constantinople) as seen through 2012. The first was in like... the 1200s Crusades in the Middle East. AC3 (5th main game) took place in colonial America (Boston to NY area) before and through the Revolutionary War. The newest takes place two generations before that in the Caribbean (pirates).

Thank you! as I said I've only seen the game trailers LOL, now it makes a little more sense!

The game works on the concept (which is reflected in some real life research, like... migration instinct and behavior, etc) of genetic memory... You plug into a machine and it creates a virtual recreation of your ancestors memories.

Usually, they're (either good guys or bad) sifting through memories to find some information that influences the modern fight between the freedom protecting assassins and the world dominating Templars, or to save the world from an upcoming apocalyptic disaster. ninja

Then there's the whole alien god thing and mind control and stuff... But that's harder to explain. ._.

nice - sounds like intricate mind play - are there a lot og game hours to each - it would be disappointing otherwise

Eh, the storylines, if tackled directly, can go by pretty quick in some of them... But it's a 'sandbox' game, meaning there's a lot of 'go anywhere, do whatever you want' to it, tracking down collectibles and side missions and such.

LOL the side missions always do me in LOL like in FF - i get so bogged down with sidequests I lose track of gameplay LOL

LOL yeah, by the end of Brotherhood. You can literally buy all of Rome.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:00 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

"Hail Caesar! LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:02 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

"Hail Caesar! LOL

A little late for him... You are trying to kill the Pope though. x:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

"Hail Caesar! LOL

Now that's crossing the line Mister LOL - i like this Pope!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:06 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

"Hail Caesar! LOL

The evil Pope from 500 years ago who killed your family and only rose to Popedom to try to get at the secret vault in the Vatican where they think God lives. xD

I like this Pope too.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:12 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

"Hail Caesar! LOL

The evil Pope from 500 years ago who killed your family and only rose to Popedom to try to get at the secret vault in the Vatican where they think God lives. xD

I like this Pope too.

i do have family from Palermo and Gonacatee do you think the pope really killed my family????? ( I know I'm annoying LOL )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:19 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

"Hail Caesar! LOL

I like this Pope too.

i do have family from Palermo and Gonacatee do you think the pope really killed my family????? ( I know I'm annoying LOL )

You're not an Auditore, are you? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, yeah, I don't plan on buying chololate potato chips. I doubt I'll see anyone else with em though. o.o

just wait. one day when you've completely forgot about it it will happen xD lol

/Chip'd

@.@
Terry, how you do this? @.@

how i do what?

I will be suspicious of you when the chips suspiciously appear. >.>

Lol

lol xD

=P  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:22 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I like this Pope too.

?????  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:24 pm
Kay9214

=P

make superheroes and supervillains can be quite time consuming xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I like this Pope too.

?????

I'd take that as a no. It's a family name.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:25 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I like this Pope too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. good ole wiki LOL I gotta' go - have to accomplish something christmassy LOL - Nia needs to throw/get thrown at by snowballs - maybe I'll see you later! k Kay?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:26 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

=P

make superheroes and supervillains can be quite time consuming xD

Oh yeah?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I like this Pope too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. good ole wiki LOL I gotta' go - have to accomplish something christmassy LOL - Nia needs to throw/get thrown at by snowballs - maybe I'll see you later! k Kay?

Alright, see ya!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games