Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:47 pm

*nods in agreement and stops sobbing*
I honestly don't know...
I can't recall much of lately sweatdrop
But it'll be okay now....
I've been in too crazy of a place eek
I'll never go back! No one can make me! User Image

*starts to get frantic and Leko comes back*

Yes... she's still traumatized User Image
I'll go take her down now and deal with her.

*winks at Bratty*
*waves to Kat as she exits down to her room*

((glomps bratty - may be back later hubby is being a pest atm))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:49 pm

She waved to Leko as she left and got up to make another drink. Seeing Brat, she smiled at her and went about refreshing her drink.

"Hey Brat...long time, no see. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 pm

((Snuggles ~ pesky husbands, maybe you can tame him with some sugary treats. wink ))

Good luck, my Ladies. *She slips behind the bar to fix a drink, glad to see someone there.*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:52 pm

She returned to her seat and took a sip of her drink.

"So, what have you been up to, Bratty? smile "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 pm

*Grins at Kat* Hey girl, long time. Not up to much, just getting some funds for Gilda... poor thing. She's trying to make herself nuts.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 pm

She grinned at Brat. "Organizing the annual holiday games, eh? How are those going, by the way? I've been a tad busy since I got back from an extended trip last month. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:09 pm

*Pours Amaretto over ice and comes around the bar to sit down.* Liada has been doing most of the work. Gilda is off playing in the marketplace trying to auction a few things off. It's good to have you back, it's been so quiet in here. *Jerks her thumb over to the goons* These guys have no personality at all. I'm surprised, I know Psy's had security before, but not like this. Lily was in and was too intimidated to come back. Not good for business.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm

*She takes a sip of her drink.* How is Psy? And what's going on that needs so much of *Waves her hand around the room* this?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm

She sighed. "Yeah, they're here partly because of what happened to me. Apparently I fell under a curse awhile back and some people thought I was on drugs. rolleyes "
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 pm

*Rolls her eyes* That explains that rumor. *She drops her voice to a whisper* Not the first curse we've had, won't be the last. And the only thing they're good for *Jerks her thumb* is getting in the way. *She sets her drink down, shapes her hands around a small ball of blue flame.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:32 pm

She nodded, "True that, but unfortunately, Franco doesn't believe in the supernaturals around here. Nor does Antonio, come to think of it. Tony seems to think it's all some sort of cult we all belong to. rolleyes I just don't know of a way to convince them. neutral "
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Franco? Antonio? Tony? Who in Hades are they and where's Psy? I know she wouldn't think a bunch of muscle could handle the goings on here. Someone try to edge her out just cuz she's pregnant?. *Brat's eyes narrow as the hair on the back on her neck gets tingly.* They aren't from the old days, you know, before... Ivan's pals? Someone hurts her and I can assure they'll come to know all about Hell & High Water. stare

((Bratty's never met Psy's family))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 pm

She laughed at Brat's outburst.

"Franco and Antonio are two of Psy's brothers. She's in New York for the holidays, and she's put Franco in charge of the bar for the time being. Trust me, you can't miss those two. lol "
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Indeed. stare *The flaming ball in hands glows brightly, before she turns and throws it hard, watching it burst in to smaller flames a few feet from the goons before it sizzles out.* And they seem to think the toy soldiers here can handle us? rofl Doesn't believe in supernatural, hmmm? *Drops her voice to a whisper again.* I believe Momma does, though. Maybe the Ghostly one could be persuaded to stop playing with Ivan long enough to come have some fun here. twisted

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 pm

*As the goons head towards her, she stands and slips through a shadow, reappearing behind them.* Seriously, guys? I appear at random and that doesn't phase you, but a little flame that didn't even hit you messes you up? Ah yes, it most have been an optical illusion. *The guards glare for a moment before returning to their posts, having already dealt with too many shenanigans at this place.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games