Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:10 pm
*Sighs softly, returning to finish her drink.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:17 pm
She smirked at the goons reaction to Brat and shook her head.

"That would be fun...have Ghost mess with Franco and Antonio. lol You'll have to see if you can arrange something."

She glanced over at the goons by the door and snickered. "Be funny to have her mess with them as well..."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 pm
*Giggles* I'm sure it would be her pleasure. wink

((Thinks our ladies can mod our little Ghost around for a while since I seem to be out whenever the boys appear.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:35 pm
Ghost of Lily walks through the wall and a couple of the goons to enter the bar, looking at the signs. Now how am I supposed to just hang out and wait for y'all to mod me around if I have to exit? Pin the tail on Ghost, seriously, no one can even see me. Hear me either. stare Turns her head to look at the goon she just went through. Huh, maybe a girl could get her drink on. twisted  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:37 pm
She laughed, "Omigawd, if you only KNEW Tony! lol He's so straightlaced and uptight, it's unreal. rofl His only focus is on business, so I'm sure Ghost can shake him up a bit."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:42 pm
*Brat giggles as a couple of the goons begin to shiver. She thought speaks to Ghost, reminding her some can hear her, how else could she call?* I do believe our little Ghost has learned how to temporarily borrow space, if you know what I mean. Last I heard her, she sounded thirsty. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:45 pm
She looked around, but saw no ghostly figure in the bar. She looked back at Brat and grinned.

"Well, if she's not in some corporeal form, how does she think she's going to consume anything? User Image"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:45 pm
I DO know how to borrow a body. twisted She smirks at the shivering goons. It does tend to get a little chilly whenever I'm around though. neutral  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 pm
I believe it's referred to as "possessed"... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 pm
She laughed, "As long as it's not me...just got over being cursed recently, remember? wink Now...she could always possess one of the goons."

She nodded her head in the direction of one of the burly men in suits at the door. "That will make for a good story to get back to Franco. lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 pm
Bwhaa, haaa, haa. Possession is 9/10s the law. That one can't hear me though, Brat. She glances at the burly man the red-haired woman had nodded at and slipped in to his body. He shivers for a moment, then walks straight over to the bar, pulling down a bottle of expensive whiskey and pours himself a shot, gulps it down, and pours another. Whew, I needed that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:02 pm
As the goons begin walking towards their partner, Ghost takes another shot, then slips out of the man, leaving him shivering. He drops the glass, jumping as it shatters on the counter.

((Alright loves, Ghost will be around to harrass the goons and mess with Psy's brothers minds a bit but warns do not let on she's visited with momma before.))  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:07 pm
Her eyes widened when the goon came and took some shots and then dropped the glass suddenly. She arched an eyebrow at him before addressing him.

"I'll expect you to clean that up...and I'll have to let Franco know you were drinking while you were on shift too.... User Image"

She made a tsking sound as the goon scrambled to clean up the broken glass.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 pm
It's so hard to find good help these days. Imagine, getting your drink on while your on duty. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 pm
She sighed dramatically. "I know! And here I thought Franco had equipped us with his best men. rolleyes What ever would Psy think about this?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games