Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm
hay winneh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:45 pm
Nippon Ichi's "The Witch and the Hundred Cavalrymen." It's... I don't know. You play as the hundred cavalrymen. Also, get a PS3, dood.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm
They're probably going to announce a new system as soon as I do, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm
Hi!

The games I'm interested in are way different than your guy's. Except for Assassin's Creed. And Journey. Though I already have Journey.

I have stuff like Persona 4 Arena and Animal Crossing 3D(SOMEDAY) on my list. xP

Though mostly I've just been playing older-ish games because I never got to experience them when they came out.  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:53 pm
I've been wailing away at the world in Minecraft. Waiting for Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition for PC to drop.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 pm
I've been Minecraft-ing a lot since 1.3 came out. And LAN, since I'm too stupid to make a server.

So I just play it with my brother even though we do the exact same things as we would if we were playing alone.  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm
I've had it since beta. I need to start my mansion on my current server...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 pm
I've had it since beta, too. I just don't feel like playing it alone and I'm too lazy to make friends. ._.  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:05 pm
Oath: Probably not... Lest you don't plan on getting one for like three or four years. Even then, I really wouldn't suggest getting a new console within its first year.

Winny: Persona 4 Arena is a super easy fighting game. The combos are done in single button presses... *Shakes head* I have no Wii, but I'd want some of those games, too. Also, I'm glad to hear you're playing older games~ It's important that you play good games~ What have you been playin'?

Donut: Ah, yes, can't believe I forgot Artortias of the Abyss edition. It's just stuck in the back of my head, so it's kinda like... passive. I can't not want it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:05 pm
Oh, I've had Minecraft FOREVER. But I haven't played it in a while since I don't like to play it by myself. I really need to get friends that play video games.

EDIT:

Shinny: Yeah, I just want it because I really, really like the Persona games. Persona 3 FES is... probably my favorite game of all time. I finished it a couple days ago. ;o;

And by older games I mean Banjo Tooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day. I guess you could say I am in a 'rare' mood. *shot* But seriously. I've been playing a lot of Rare games from before the company went poop. And just a lot of N64 games in general, really.  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm
OHOHOHO PUNS.

I'm playing Morrowind, KOTOR, FF4-7, Bearth of Fire 4, and a few other RPGs, as well as Minecraft, League of Legends, and Team Fortress 2.

And yeah, Artorias seems... Okay as a boss.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 pm
Winny: Yush, those are good ones, though I've not played them personally. ( You're totally doing that because of Game Grumps. ) Oi... I've got Megaman 64... it's really not as good as Megaman Legends... he's so short, for no reason.
I've never played any Persona, but the second was the only one I really think I'd be interested in.

Donut: FF4-7? What are you... Oh... Final Fantasies 4 through 7. Why end on 7? Why not 9? They reveal anything about Artorias' fight?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 pm
Because I won eight and nine, those others are on my emulator.

And yeah, showed the whole fight. Looked a bit underwhelming. Artorias is ******** fast and hits hard, and he leaves this nasty black goop on the floor that you really shouldn't step in cus it'll hurt you. You can also get his armor, but you gotta find it on a corpse or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm
We're talking about old games now, huh? I'll just be over there. In the corner.  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm
Donut: Oh, I see, I see. I suppose I'll look into that later. I had no idea it was almost 5 o'clock already, so I'm gonna hop onto DFO for about a half hour before I get picked up.

Oath: Old games, good games, whatever you wanna call em.

Have a nice evening, everyone. I'll talk to ya later.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games