Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:55 am

{{*sigh*}}
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:19 am

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles as Tes utters the hush word in his excitement to open presents* whee

Do you not think we should wait until later when perhaps the gift givers might be around to see how mzilt we appreciate what they have gotten for us?

*groans* That could be HOURS from now gonk
Besides, I've already unwrapped all of mine ninja
*grins at the collection of various coats he has received along with a spiffy hat from some anonymous Geezer stalker, which goes surprisingly well with his expensive jacket*

*shakes his head at his husband acting like a kid*
Even if you have not, I believe I will wait until...

*starts ripping open Ryzan's presents* xd

Quortek! gonk
.... gi ussta... are those boots? eek
*kneels down by the gift Tes so hastily opened and pulls out its contents*
Gi ussta! I saw these boots so long ago and thought they were perfect, but you would not buy them for me crying

*searches through the remains of the package for the gift tag and sees it's from Icy, then elbows Tes hard in the ribs* stressed
We should have gotten her something nicer!

Ow!
*rubs his side, hissing*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:59 am

*after getting over the jab he took and while Ryzan is trying on and admiring his new boots, he goes ahead and "assists" with unwrapping the rest of Ryzan's presents* ninja

*frowns at Tes when he sees all his gifts strew about around the tree*
How am I even supposed to tell what was from whom now?

You're a mind reader. You'll figure it out ninja

*sighs and starts gathering up the trash, trying to keep the gift tags that were closest to specific gifts with those items so he can remember who likely gave it to him.*

*lets Ryzan take care of all the garbage while he gathers up the gifts to take downstairs with them. When he thinks he's got everything, he suddenly notices two more peculiarly wrapped gifts with their names on them buried far under the tree*
Huh... seems we missed a couple.

*fishes them out and goes about unwrapping his first, getting a slight flush and an eyetwitch when he sees what's inside*

*looks back at his husband after throwing away the torn wrapping*
Quortek? What is it?

*slowly looks up at Ryzan, pulling a large bottle of honey out of the giftbox he just unwrapped* sweatdrop

Gi ussta...
We are running a bit low... ninja

*twitch*
Yes... yes we are....
*puts it back in the box and notices it's from Miro* stressed stare

*walks back over to the tree and picks up his ladybug laden gift, opening it much more carefully than Tes did any of the other gifts, though it seems kind of pointless with what a sloppy job the cleric did.*

Oh come on! Just open it already gonk

Such impatience and it isn't even your gift rolleyes
*finally getting it open, he blushes profusely at what he sees inside*
..... gi ussta....

*grabs the gift from Ryzan, eyetwitching severely upon finding it's a sequal TesXRyzan doujinshi*
They made more of these!!? gonk

The late Showa did say the first one was quite popular sweatdrop redface

*looks at the comic, then at Ryzan*
..... you don't think Mir read it before deciding to gift it, do you? sweatdrop

*shudders at the thought*
Let us hope not.

*the two gather their unwrapped gifts and head downstairs*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:03 am

{{ rofl rofl rofl }}

heart heart heart HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! heart heart heart

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:26 am

((I second Icy! rofl rofl rofl -keeps wiping tears at the whole daggum scene- rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:04 am

Wretched Soul
((Got a nice handful of yer booty, katana68. wink Mouse tole me ya was wonderin' where I been. So's ya know, I ain't dead or nothin'.))

((Jack! Watch where you're grabbing! redface Quit being a stranger and come around more often...us ladies miss you. wink ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:06 am

*tries to get up the courage to dress for one of her favorite occasions*
*Leko had teleported all the gifts down to their chambers earlier*
crying Everyone is just so nice
*wipes tears as she hops into a gown*
*sighs as the black scar glares back at her*
It's okay, it will never happen again...
I know enough about her now...
never again...

*puts on a brave face and appears in the bar*
*checks the boards and sees she was supposed to have done another baptism*
crying Just how long was I possessed for anyway!?
*pins up a note for Icy that says any time works for her*
Oh dear...
If I'm on the wall of shame...
User Image User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 am

*decides to take a walk and bask in the sun reflecting off the white snow*
User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 am

:: passes by angel snake lady on her way in and waves, telling her "Happy Frostfell" before entering. She frowns when she sees the big scary men still standing around and cautiously makes her way over to the tree, picking out one of her presents. At first she tries opening it without ripping the wrapping paper at all like it's a game, but as soon as a little tear forms, she rips the whole thing off blaugh , but gets her arm tangled in the ribbon that was around the gift in the process :: sweatdrop

Oooo pretty surprised
:: finds a cute blue dress in her first present :: 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:05 am

:: after repeating the process of trying not to rip the wrapping paper on all her presents, there's only one she really manages to get off unharmed.... after which she rips it up anyway for the fun of it whee

Among her other gifts were a pretty teal hair clip, which she put on immediately, a teal skirt that went well with the hair clip, two different colors of bao which she put one of each color on (too bad Miro can't actually do that with her avatar crying ), and some teal tops... one of which she already knew what she wanted to wear with.

The mix of hair accessories and pajamas make her look like a mismatched mess, but she's a happy mismatched mess :: blaugh

:: smiles softly at the cleric in amusement as she admires her gifts ::
So it's happy time, now? ^_^

:: nods enthusiastically :: Yepses xd

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:26 pm

:: after a cup of cocoa from the espresso machine, she has Vassnta help carry her gifts back to the apartment, planning to dig into some cakey for breakfast upon their return :: ninja
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:12 pm

((Slips in to read the a.m. stories ~ luffs heart Happy Holidays!))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 pm

*returns from a LONG walk*
*feeling good to be in control of her self again
so to speak*
*tags up the new announcement User Image
then returns to her chambers to allow Leko to haunt some dreams.*

MW ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja NEW (12/26 - 1/1)

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm

*Slips in through the shadows, appearing at the bar. She can almost hear her own footsteps as she steps behind the counter to mix a drink.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:29 pm

*Takes down the Irish Cream and slips over to the coffee machine. Frowns when she finds it's empty, so she makes a fresh pot and sits down at the counter waiting for it to brew.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games