Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm
MWAHAHA I LOVE PUNS.

I would be playing TF2 if my computer could handle it. And if I was good at first person shooters. I'm actually really bad.

And not really, Shinny. It was actually a coincidence that Game Grumps started doing it this morning. Banjo Kazooie is totally one of my favorite games as well so I got Tooie for Christmas, just haven't started playing it until a couple of days ago. After I finished Persona 3. That's been taking up a lot of my time.

Persona 3 FES is the best one in my opinion. Though I haven't played the first one and am only 3/4 done with P4.

Also, talk to you later Shinny.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 pm
Heheh, I've never played Banjo Kazooie... and BFD only a bit. My N64 games are lacking... I mainly had it for Majora's Mask, and Megaman—as I had no idea Megaman Legends was the same game but better. P4 doesn't really seem all that funny, but people praise it as the best for whatever reason... I dunno, I guess I shouldn't comment.

I'm actually really bad at FPS games too... I've played some of the Caw a Dooty games because my brother has them... but... I dunno. I try to be precise but not super slow, so I use the one rifle called... umm.. FAL, I think. I dunno... I've never tried snipping, maybe I'd be better at that... Bleh. TF2 seems like fun, but I'd probably be the Medic.

Okie dokes, bye bye.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:34 pm
I like TF2. It's an awesome shooter.

Now, to mine out a mountain...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:38 pm
Donut, out of complete curiosity, and mainly due to that comment you made in the discussion area, do you really think you've played more games than me, or are you simply insinuating that I don't play them "enough?"

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 pm
Both. I don't think you got game chops, bro. GIT CHO BALLS, GIT CHO BALLS UP *****.

Or it could be because you don't like good games and has to do with a difference of opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:46 pm
Yeah, the mostlatter really went through my head a bit. It seems like more so current console generation games have major exploits... or, at least FPS and anything made by Bethesda ( flying cows ). I can't really recall many games I've played in my childhood that had breaking exploits... Ocarina of Time, I guess, but those kinds of exploits really just ruin the game's main purpose... Oh, but the infinite gold skullta thing was neat, and something I abused as a youngin'. But, yeah, SNES games and such... no real exploits, but I guess for reason.

Anywho, goodbye, goodbye, good day.

(Winny) I feel like Egoraptor talking
to some of you folks.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 pm
You have to look up the exploits. Besides, a lot of Bethesdas exploits and glitches are hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 pm
For the most part... I don't believe there's ever been a Megaman game with breaking exploits or anything like that, though. It just seems like a more genre defined happening, to me. Sure, Bethesda's glitches and crap are funny, but stuff like the invisible merchant chests and crap are just stupid. Same with the one Daedra book exploit.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm
Feeling like Egoraptor is a good thing, Shinny. It's a good thing.

The Skyrim dragon glitches are funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm
And why are invisible merchant chests stupid? They're a reward for curious or lucky players. The infinite oghma infinitum is pretty fun though.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:10 pm
Hm...I don't know what to do right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm
It's not a reward, it's a stupid system for operating a merchant's wears. Like... maybe it's a reward, unintentionally, because they thought no one would find them, so they weren't locked but... Ugh... Whatever.

Hey, Oath. I'm apparently not leaving till around 11.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm
Ohey, Shin. That's a weird time to leave, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 pm
Little bit, yeah... We're normally out around anywhere from 2 to 4, though. Albeit we're typically at someone's house.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm
Ah. Well, I'll be back in about an hour. Gonna take a nap.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games