Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 pm
at prison Tora is finaly given her free call to anyone aand she calls the mansion "come on mistress please pick up"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Opal: *cleaning downstairs as she notices a parchment.* whats this? *studies address then marvels.* Oh! Master Blais!!!! *runs up stairs two at a time* Master Blais! *panting*
Blais: *looks at Opal*
Opal: *hands her parchment*
Blais: *looks over it then spots the seal on the back. eyes widen and she rips it open. reads over* No........ *eyes tear up as she drops the note on the floor and flashes to the roof to bawl her eyes out*
Opal: *picks up note* oh no....Siren has been slaughtered......

Shun looked around then saw Blais on the roof and jumped. "Blais! Have you seen Yumi?!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Opal: *cleaning downstairs as she notices a parchment.* whats this? *studies address then marvels.* Oh! Master Blais!!!! *runs up stairs two at a time* Master Blais! *panting*
Blais: *looks over it then spots the seal on the back. eyes widen and she rips it open. reads over* No........ *eyes tear up as she drops the note on the floor and flashes to the roof to bawl her eyes out*

Shun looked around then saw Blais on the roof and jumped. "Blais! Have you seen Yumi?!"

Blais: *looks up face tear-streaked and forgets about her own personal troubles that mean little.* What? She has gone missing? Where did you see her last?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 pm
red 14 the sniper
at prison Tora is finaly given her free call to anyone aand she calls the mansion "come on mistress please pick up"

Opal: *runs down to the phone* Master Blais residents, may i ask whos calling?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *looks up face tear-streaked and forgets about her own personal troubles that mean little.* What? She has gone missing? Where did you see her last?

"Some guards knocked me out and took her." Shun said as he closed his eyes and thoguht of what to do then saw Blais' face and looked at her. "Why are you crying?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm
"hey opal...i ran into a situation" Tora says pubing the back of her head  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

"Some guards knocked me out and took her." Shun said as he closed his eyes and thoguht of what to do then saw Blais' face and looked at her. "Why are you crying?"

Blais: nothing, it doesnt matter. *dries her tears and stands* Where were these guards? We'll get her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 pm
red 14 the sniper

Opal: oh tora, what happened dear?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: nothing, it doesnt matter. *dries her tears and stands* Where were these guards? We'll get her back.

"I don't know..." Shun said sadly as he sat down. "They knocked me out and I didn't see where they went."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:58 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

"I don't know..." Shun said sadly as he sat down. "They knocked me out and I didn't see where they went."

Blais: *grumbles* that doesnt help.....wait, hold still *puts hand to forehead and goes through memories of the guards. gets the images of the guards. eyes go dark. lets go of head* got them. lets go *stands*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

"hold on give me a second" Tora says setting the phone down. lots of screaming and yelling and painful sounds can beheard from the phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:01 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

"hold on give me a second" Tora says setting the phone down. lots of screaming and yelling and painful sounds can beheard from the phone.

Opal: *cringes but doesnt pull phone away*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *grumbles* that doesnt help.....wait, hold still *puts hand to forehead and goes through memories of the guards. gets the images of the guards. eyes go dark. lets go of head* got them. lets go *stands*

Shun nodded and got up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm
Tora picks up the phone "im in jail for some reason relted to trying to work master abel's cell phone again...i really need to stop useing that thing"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun nodded and got up.

((i has a question, are you playing Yumi? or is someone else?))

Blais: *eyes still dark. jumps of roof then looks around. sends flames out that act like a personal sonar.*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games