Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image
"He said he liked the old me better....." Hana told her. "And it hurt a lot to hear him say that." She sighed. "The only thing that makes me happy when he is like this is that my curse is still on him, and that it will get worse and worse till he makes things right with me, which he hasn't done yet."

User Image
Marisol just sat and listened to Hana.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Soli couldn't help but feel sorry for Brago,"That's fuc**d up."She thought, when she heard Hana say something about a curse on Brago,"That must suck on so many levels,"she thought he was an idiot but a good idiot, he probably said the wrong things, the moron.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image
"I'm going to have his child and all he wants is sex with other women and the old, emotionless me." Hana sighed. "I don't think he respects me in anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:04 pm
" how much longer until this thing actually starts...." brago looked around the ceiling impatiently  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

Neuro laughed, and saw the set up in the backyard,"It seems a shame, but I'll happily destroy all of this."

"I don't think he meant that in that way, or did he?"Soli started thinking but stopped,"This is too much for me to understand I'll be outside."She walked through the kitchen and opened the backdoor, she saw Neuro and Soma,"hello and Hana's here."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
"I'm sorry to hear that Hana. Why don't you go down and make sure Neuro doesn't mess with anything?" Marisol offered. "Kisalie's on her way up and I'm going to help fix her hair."

User Image
"Alright. I can do that for you." Hana said, going down staris to where Neuro and Soma where.

User Image
Kisalie walked into the room and sat next to Marisol. "Help please?" she asked the other girl.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Neuro turned to look at her,"Good evening Hana,"He smiled and looked back at the sky,"What happened."

Soma turned also and smiled,"Hey, you shouldn't be walking around, your carrying special cargo there,"He pointed towards her stomach,"You know I'll be kind of scared of your kid, when he starts running around."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image
"Its obviously not special enough for Brago. All he cares about is me letting him have sex with other women and disrespecting me." Hana said, her voice sounding half bored half angry.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Neuro chuckled,"What fiery."He smiled coldly,"Your the one who chose him so you can't really complain Hana."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
"Because I totally planned to fall in love with an idiot." Hana said bitterly. "But he said he loved me, and he should treat me like he does if he ment it."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

"At least your not in denial,"He smiled,"Maybe his brain is too small to understand how to love right."He chuckled evilly."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image
"Feel free to torment him till he does understand Neuro." Hana said, letting out a squeak and doubling over as the baby kick hard at her words. "Oh shut up you." She said to the baby.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Neuro placed a hand on her stomach,"He doesn't like me already does he."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
"No he doesn't. And he has about as much respect for me as Brago does as well." Hana said angry.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Neuro placed a hand on her shoulder,"Calm down Hana,"He traced a circle around her stomach,"Stress will kill you."

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games