Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 pm

{{Me? Publish your email address? I don't know what you're talking about ninja *hides the new layout he made for electrichotmamma.com* ninja }}
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Psyzapp-d
Email to Flame from Psyzapp

Dear Flame. I hate to be the one to bring you the news, but over the Holiday, Icy got a bit overenthusiastic and while we were out at this extravaganza to count down to 1012 I lost sight of her through the mass of balloons and confetti. I have no idea just how much champagne she drank on top of her usual Hennessy and who knew the girl could shake it like that. eek

Anywho, I'm sure she's fine. She had a bunch of guys all willing to keep an eye on her so she'll show up. She always does. wink

Have a good day,
Mistress Psyzapp
User Image

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

*so totally wishes her weekend went like that instead of babysitting a freaking gate* stressed scream crying

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:51 pm

*FINALLY gets through all 65535 emails which was comprised of mostly sickos wanting to know what she was wearing, gay men who wanted to talk fashion and just a few she could take seriously. Next time she sees TES, she's going to slug him. stare

New years was relatively quiet for her. She and William didn't go anywhere and they rang in 2012 together with strawberries and a chocolate fountain. heart Today she slept in and they both lounged around not doing much but watching movies and snuggling. heart Deciding she had best go and check on things up at the bar, she promises to not take very long if nobody is there.

She gets dressed and heads on up, texting the host on her way so he brings her some tea. She has a seat and grins as she looks around. User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:09 pm

((That much email interferes with the research project... ninja ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:16 pm

*enters the bar through the front after having gone out for a little stroll. Seeing Psyzapp, he smiles and waves.*
Vendui' jabbress~ whee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 pm

*Thrilled to see Ryzan, she hugs him and kisses both sides of his face.* Hello Ryzan. Did you get my email about Vassnta and our lunch?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Xas xas. I sent you a reply, or at least I thought I did sweatdrop
*digs out his phone and tries to double check, though he isn't even sure if it'll tell him whether he sent something or not* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Oh yes. I did get your reply. I'm sorry. I was taken aback this morning with 65535 new emials this morning so I'm having a bit of trouble keeping track. My apologies. stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Gi ussta! eek I knew it was likely you had quite a few messages regularly because of having to run your establishment, jhal that seems rather excessive sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 pm

I know. stare I thought it was a bit much as well. I may have to go though the pain of either changing my email or having Kyle go through it first. stressed

No matter though…how are you doing? It's been so long since I've seen you. 4laugh

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:50 pm

It has been quite a while it seems. My dear m'ranndii and I just rarely leave our quarters anymore sweatdrop At first it was because there seemed to be something down there that was having a rather... terini'nestg effect on us redface And now, I suppose it is mere laziness on both our parts sweatdrop I must admit, during the winter, I often like to stay bundled up in bed whee

We did go to a ves nice formal masquerade at a hotel in upper GGG over the weekend for New Year's, at least~
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Oh a formal masquerade…sounds like fun. 4laugh And there is nothing wrong with wanting to stay bundled up in bed with your spouse during the winter. heart Except in my case, this… *pulls her garments closer to her belly so Ryzan can see she is showing.* … is what happens to me. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:04 pm

*eyes widen just slightly with surprise when she pulls her clothes tighter* surprised
Gi ussta~ I did not think it was going to start being apparent so soon. Although admittedly, I cannot say I have been around for a woman's entire pregnancy mzilt despite my years sweatdrop Elves tend to have a low birthrate in order to maintain balance with how long we live.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

*Giggles at Ryzan's response.* 4laugh It probably wouldn't be apparent so soon, but there are two so everything will most likely be earlier than expected. User Image It's been interesting. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Two? confused
*looks at Psyzapp with confusion for a few moments before it registers*
Gi! You are having twins surprised Lu'oh bronretla~

I cannot say I have the greatest of experience with children, jhal if you ever need assistance with them, I will be glad to at least do my best to help. I am sure your husband must be thrilled.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games