Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R u n a w a y B a n d i t

High-functioning Hunter

10,725 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Hello. I'm Kellie and I'm 17 with a zoo. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and I love taking pictures of my animals when they want to model for me and stay still, lol. I have 12 cats (3 of them being mine), 6 dogs (1 of them being mine again), a naked parrot, and a white bunny.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:38 pm
Name: Meg

Hello all. I'm new to both Gaia and the guild, and I'm a mum of 3 cats and a ferret. I used to be a jumper, but as horseback riding is a very expensive sport, I've had to put it on hold for a while. I'm hoping to be able to move to a larger place eventually and own dogs again (I would like a corgi, boyfriend would like a huskey... so we'll see. lol).

User Image
^me and one of my kitties, Jaden. heart

Lady Plague

Dream Sarangi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Hello, I'm Michael.
I'm obviously a guy
I'm 17 years old, 18 in August biggrin
I live in Ohio
and I have one pet that I take care of, and quite a few fish my dad takes care of.

I have a purebreed Samoyed named Frost, he's a little bit over a year old now, and he's such a fluffball <3, but he sheds so much D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:09 am
Hi my name is Stephanie ^_^
I'm 16 years old.
I have a dog thats 2 years old, his name is Max, and he's a 5 pound Chihuahua/Manchester Terrier mix. He's cute, but he barks A LOT. xD  

Inappropriate Username

Homicidal Lollipop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:42 am
Hello! I'm Holly, I'm 15, I live in California, I have a miniature schnauzer named Max and a chinchilla, and I'm really wanting to get a mini pig ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:32 am
Heyheyhey!
I'm Sophie, I am 13, and I live in California. I have a siberian husky named Koda, and he's super cute! <3  

1 800 RAPE TIEM

femalesasuke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:46 pm
Hi my name.... I have many but most people call me Risu.
I live in New Brunswick Canada yay! Canada!
I am 17 years old.
I also have had many pets over the years and had many experences rasing all sorts of differnt types of animals .
(everything from mice to horses)
Curently I own A dog named Toby, a hourse by the name of Chloe, A cat named Precious, A Rabbit named FAi wich is the sort versoin If you want to know his full name ask me later k. 4laugh k and a hamster by the name of Kagura or Kago-chan so this is basikly my family sorry if I sound like I am bragging but am really not sorry sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:39 pm
Hiya! My names Wingy and I'm 18 yrs old. I live in LA, California with my pet snake, Homer. He's 5 yrs old, and a ball python. My sister has a pet guinea pig name Jonny Depp (mysterious name, I know) but I mostly take care of JD so I think of him as my own. JD's about 3 years old.

I learn new things about my pets everyday, so I hope everyone here has something new to teach me. *bows*

Winguardy

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Jacob 100

rancidity

IRL Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:27 pm
=]] Amber. I live in kentucky, and venture everyday outside for no reason lol. I just like sitting there taking pictures. I have a hamster named Van =DD and a doggy named Missy. And I'm about to buy a new hamster 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:46 pm
Kita_Mizukage
hi there
my name is Adia and i am now 13 years old,
I like to read and research about animals.
And would one day like to grow up to be a veternarian.
User Image
this is my cat Whiskers,
He is 10 years old and is still really healthy, we also don't know what breed he is...
I love him more then anybody or anyone!!
He also gets whatever he wants when he wants so he's sorta spoiled sweatdrop .
My mom went to someones house after our other cat got shot by this one man and died.
And the old man there couldnt keep Whiskers no more, either we took him or he would of went on the streets or in the pound.
So my mom took my dad and this is how I got my best friend today!!
In all my family, we had nine cats and 1 dog, only one at the time though.

My name is Emily, and I have 2 dogs, and 2 cats! My one dog,Caroline, Is VER VERY smrt, She can tell when my mom is about to clean her ears, and my mom would not say anything of it, not one word..My mom thinks she can read minds, And this is true! My other dog,boau, Is new!he is already 7 years old, we got him free for my grandma cause her toher dog passed away, and she was very close to him. Now, on to my kitties, One cat is named hershey, and she iswell lets say obese,(Large) She is now2 years old just turned it,:this is her story,My family and I go to Canada Each year over summer break, There is a mall there, wich we also go groacery shopping or just shopping! My dad and I went to a pet store in the mall, while my mom sister and grandma roamed somewhere else. There was a bunch of kittens! I have always wanted a kitten, so I could watch it grow up. I have never really had a kitten, only when i was a baby. And i dont rememember anything(This cat was ollie by the way who is the same age as me!12) Anyways, I saw a cat i really really liked(Hershey) I showed my mom sister and grandma it, and they thought it was cute. My mom said she would think about it. So the next day, me, mom,sister,grandma,brother,and his girlfriend(now his wife!) came with us to hershey factory. My mom thought about it for a while, and the next thing you know, we were right back at the petstore! And my mom said yes! Fnally, hershey is now 2 years old, and I enjoyed evrey furry moment of her growth, As i said, i have another cat naimed ollie, he is 12, he is an orange tiger cat! He loves to play with string, and likes to watch the birds outside the window, just like you said, I love to reasearch about animals, today, i went 2 the library, and got like 5 movies about animals!(informational)Yes, that is how i spend the summer! I think it is really cool about how animals adapt to the enviroment.I would also love to become a vet 2! I have studied it, and have visted a local zoo, and was able to take a look in the hospital! It was really cool, i was also allowed to take a few pics, wish i could show u some, but i cant. Anyways, nice talking.
Emily♥  

iiEm_

iiEm_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:51 pm
Lady Plague
Name: Meg

Hello all. I'm new to both Gaia and the guild, and I'm a mum of 3 cats and a ferret. I used to be a jumper, but as horseback riding is a very expensive sport, I've had to put it on hold for a while. I'm hoping to be able to move to a larger place eventually and own dogs again (I would like a corgi, boyfriend would like a huskey... so we'll see. lol).

User Image
^me and one of my kitties, Jaden. heart

That is so cool you can do horse back! I would love to try someday! Im am 12, and i LOVE animals with all my heart, I wish i could save evrey single one in need someday. Im recently helping out at lollipop farm, an animal shelter! I have 2 cats, and 2 dogs! I have also always wanted a ferret, but my mom is allergic.
♥Emily♥  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:53 pm
-_MiZ-Jeynea_-
Hello. I'm Kellie and I'm 17 with a zoo. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and I love taking pictures of my animals when they want to model for me and stay still, lol. I have 12 cats (3 of them being mine), 6 dogs (1 of them being mine again), a naked parrot, and a white bunny.

Omg! you have alot of animals, and my mom says we live in a zoo! we onley have 2 dogs and 2 cats! biggrin  

iiEm_

Dollirotten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:07 am
Hii.
I'm 17 and I have a dog (staffordshire bull terrier)
& I want to get a rat soon.

whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:26 am
Hey, my name is Rolf, I live in the midwest and live on a farm. We have chickens, cows, a horse named Sunny and a dog named Tank. I really wished we had some kitty cats.  

Rolf Scamander

vanny22

Distinct Member

800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:37 am
ello! i'm julie. female. animal lover. 13 years old. have two painted turtles as pets and they are still pretty young. i live in minnesota. =D  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games