Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:49 pm
Ikima is in the form of a huge wolf as he jumps onto a table, chasing a bug and making a cup fall to the floor and break.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 pm
Avyran smiled. For some reason, it made him happy when she sang along. Maybe that's another power of music, he thought. Once the song was over, he popped his neck and sighed. "That's a good one. Not one of my favorite Beatles songs, but my sister always liked that one. If I had to pick a favorite of theirs, it would be either Helter Skelter or Hey Jude."  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:53 pm
" 'Hey Jude' is pretty good. I don't like 'Helter Skelter' that much, though." Maria said, shrugging. "Ikima!" she shouted. She snapped her fingers and the cup was mended. "Be careful."((Be back soon!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 pm
Avyran nodded. "Yeah, Hey Jude is beauti-" he was cut off, shocked when he felt Demetrius's claws digging into his skin as the tiny cat climbed up his back. "Well, hello there," he said with a slight grin. "And where have you been?"

((I might be busy for a while, but I'll try to check in periodically when I can.))  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:18 pm
Ikima sits down on the table and looks at the cat, tilting his head to the side. "No Ikima, no eating the poor cat. Unless he claws your nose or something. Then he's all yours. But otherwise, leave Demetrius alone."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:04 pm
"That was a fun singing time," Yin says as he sets down the pumpkin spice coffee, he felt like he had been drinking that single sip for hours.

"Maybe I could do an entry? I'd have to go and get something from the place though. It could be entertaining." He begins to laugh a bit at the thought he had in mind.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:31 pm
I nod. "Sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:50 pm
"Alright then, as soon as I am done with this pie and the rest of the coffee I'll leave to come right back." Take a longer swig of the coffee and starts on a slice of pie.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:01 pm
Ikima hides under Yin's table. "Ikima, you're retarded. -.-U"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:27 pm
Yin uses his feet to pick up the dog, turns to the side and lifts the dog up, and puts a plunger on its mouth.

"No pie for you boy, not today."  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:21 pm
Ikima growls, not in dog form, but in the form of a huge wolf, and rips the plunger off his face, snapping it in half. "Hey Yin, i wouldnt get on his bad side if i were you. ^^ Besides, him and i hate pie. He was just sitting under the table."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:28 pm
"Oh, more pie for me then." Yin sets down the dog and puts the plunger away, going back to his pie and coffee. Petting the dog with his feet.  

Yin Yun Yang

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:31 pm
Ikima lays down, looking annoyed as hell, and glaring at me as i laugh at him while sitting on the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:58 pm
Yin just continues to pet him with his feet as he enjoys his pie, rushing only slightly as he was excited about what he planned on doing.  

Yin Yun Yang

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:48 pm
Ringo spied on the people of the cafe' every few minutes or so, looking abover her book, and then sticking her nose back in it, while taking sips of her chamomile tea. "ho hum..."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games