Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 am
In Eztli's mind, he was almost pleading that Adira's hunger would be sated enough that she would soon come to her senses, before he entirely lost his control. His fingers twitched, and his mind felt rushed with emotion.

His mind slowly felt like it was going out of control, gradually losing it's grip... It at first had started out clear, but each thought was now becoming more and more clouded with lust and want, urges and desires springing forth from the shadows of his head. Although he wanted to help Adira, he was finding he wanted to more help himself with Adira as time passed with her influencing him.

Just as his hands were about to roam, Rosemary swiftly reminded him that he was indeed being watched by others... a number of others. This was just enough of a splash of cold water to himself to snap him out of it for the time being, despite fibers of his being yelling at him to damn whoever else was watching... and in the long run, he didn't want either one of them to be really taken advantage of, though he wasn't sure who was taking advantage of who at this point.

He gradually and carefully broke his kiss with Adira, but didn't remove his embrace he discovered he had around her.

"Adira... we need to stop. Listen, I can feed you, but it can't be all at once. That would be too much, too fast. Would smaller, lesser sessions but happening more often help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:16 pm
He's almost there...his control is almost gone. Just...a little...more... She could feel the rush of emotion in his mind. She sucked at it, feeding. The succubus unconsciously blocked the interrupting thoughts of her hounds trying to stop her. She had to reason to heed the hell hounds. The raven-haired female vampire spoke and she felt the angel's control returning. s**t. She had to begin the process again. She was about to start again when the angel pulled away. He spoke kindly to her...so kindly...Adira was full. Her own consciousness returned.

Adira's hands froze in their own wandering. Her face heated up. I just...I lost control. Shock and embarrassment flooded into her mind. She kept her thoughts to herself. Hell, everyone was watching. Everyone. I need to... She pulled out of Eztli's grip, ignoring his question. "Excuse me. I'm so sorry. I didn't...that wasn't supposed to happen." She stumbled up and headed for the door.

With their mistress' quick change of heart, the hounds got to their feet from where they'd been sitting.

Ophelia, with her generally swifter reflexes, was the first to stand and make her way to her Adira.

Banquo followed his mate without much delay. He was the first to speak. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." Banquo heard Adira mutter.

Daphne shrugged her shoulders, "I don't think so." She answered easily, playfully leaning closer to Rosemary to take a good look, "I don't see it. Don't mind him--" She nudged Cian, "He just doesn't know you as well as I do. He's also not used to living with so many other people and/or creatures."

"You know I am standing next to you, right? You do not need to speak about me as if I was elsewhere, love." the old vampire rolled his red eyes at his mate in exaggeration, "Nonetheless, you are right. I'm not used to it. I accept the apology, Rosemary, and would like to offer one of my own. I can be a bit defensive of my skills. There are some instincts I need to tap into. Some I have chosen not to touch. It is a definite weakness. I would love you to see it sometime. I am sure there will be plenty of time for you to see it in action. I would like us to get along as well."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:24 am
Ma Jianshen said, "you were tormenting souls deemed too evil to go to the other place yes? So you weren't tormenting souls who were determined to not receive punishment. Thas was..." Ma moved out of the way of Adira stumbling past them since he didn't want to touch anybody in case he shocked him. "...from Hell too and now is angel yes? Have you ever spoke of this problem to him? Sephiroth may able to relate. Not from Hell, but did bad things. Nice to talk to. Now give off peculiar energy."

Rosemary leaned away from Daphne and raised her eyebrow with a slightly weirded out look at the other woman. She quickly figured out she was playing though and stood normally. "I can't say that I'm not used to it anymore, but I don't always know what to do around them and find being near many people for a period of time is mentally taxing. I need to recluse into my corner of the house and be mostly alone for a little while. Certain people being around when I'm trying to get away from the majority of others are usually dandy, but with how we've been all mostly sticking around each other even though Veni is right in that we should... It's a wonder I haven't truly blown up at anyone. Now for that replay."

She had the fight replay on the screen in fast forward since she could keep up with it for each participant. She muttered indeed too soon at Cian's death. After watching Eztli's and the shadow goblin's death, she spoke to said goblin. "If someone killed you on accident or even on purpose and innocents or friends were around would you still blow up like that?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 pm
Without the near unbearable feeling of lust clouding his mind, Eztli was able to feel empathatically again as one of his kind should, as well as more easily gain control over what he was doing and clear his head. He almost gave a sigh of relief, but realized that would've hurt Adira's emotions quite a bit, as she ran off. He could feel waves of embarrassment coming off the succubus, as well as possibly shame and guilt.

Eztli frowned, pausing for a moment if he should go after Adira or not since the hounds had already followed. Mentally shrugging at whatever nagging doubts he had left, he figured he'd at least try to offer some form of reassurance and comfort to Adira unless directly told to go away by her. He didn't want her to dwell in negative emotions, so he followed after.

“Adira?....”

Dieamos considered what Ma Jianshen told him for a moment. ”No, I tried very hard not to torture souls that didn't deserve their punishments, and to the best of my knowledge, unless I had been deceived, that's what I did. I suppose I still feel like an evil act done, even against something considered evil, is still an evil act done, especially if you had delighted in it. I never did speak to Thas about this situation. Perhaps I should, or even to Sephiroth as you're suggesting.

The goblin stretched and folded it's wings over itself like a cloak as it answered Rosemary's question. “No. I had used that spell in particular for the game, knowing we would be in a combat like situation. I'm very sure I can alter it however so that it wouldn't hurt innocent people if I were to be taken down.”  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 pm
"If you wish. I was more concerned that if you died suddenly that people around you would be in danger like with those blasted mages...." she said.and continued to watch, grinning and chuckling while shaking her head slightly at Sylin's explosive death. When she got to Daphne and the lightning she said nothing until the whole thing was over. "I don't know if you can normally cast a lightning spell like that or if you just did it because that is one of the best ways to help a reaper heal. You heal so you may have done that for that reason. I'm sure Cian can deduce that or help you solve that better than I."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 pm
Daphne laughed softly at Rosemary’s first response to her leaning forward. Soon enough the older vampire realized what the younger woman was playing, however. ”Except for very few decades, I generally like being around people. Once I learned constraint, that is. I like to think I’m very sociable—for a vampire. Then again…I never stayed in one area for long. I tended to move pretty quickly once questions were being raised about diet and why I never aged. Awkward questions, as you know.”

Cian pat his wife on her arm, ”I am more of a recluse myself. I spent several decades on my own and I would have kept it that way if not for my master.” He shook his head. The vampire and his wife watched the screen. Cian liked seeing the whole battle. It helped his battle mind figure out strengths, weaknesses and the like. However, as the male was one of the first out of battle, he saw most of what was showing.

At Rosemary’s question, Daphne perked up. ”I have no idea!” She said loudly, ”I think it was because I was healing Galantros. I usually cannot manipulate lightning…being too close to fire.” Daphne shuddered. Fire was one of her biggest fears. Though every vampire was apprehensive of fire to some degree, Daphne explicitly and strongly feared it.
”We can test it though. Perhaps all three of us can work on it.” Cian nodded.

Adira walked swiftly by the vampire and the demon, not pausing to talk to either of them. She could still feel Eztli’s emotions though he was in the other room—a side effect of feeding from him as she had. He was trying to decide if he wanted to come after her…Adira really did not want an audience if he chose to.

The hounds kept up easily with their mistress, trying to decide what to say. What did one say when they just watched their mistress...for lack of a better word, feed?

When the succubus heard her name called and she froze. She heard the clicks of the hound’s claws back up some paces for privacy. s**t. What’s he going to say? ‘Never do that again’? ‘Freak’? ‘You need a better control over your power’? ‘Get back to Hell. I never want to see you again’? The worried thoughts came quickly and incoherently. ”Yes?” she managed, her body stiffened in anticipation.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Eztli could easily enough sense her embarrassment and nerves, and heard the hounds stepping away. He decided to try to say something reassuring. It was almost like he could hear the questions in her head.

“I don't think anyone's angry or anything. I'm not. Are you alright?”

The reaper angel was actually rather concerned for Adira, instead of thinking things such as “Freak”, or “Get back to Hell.”, or feeling contempt or anger. In an attempt to be comforting, he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

- - - - -

Sylin just gave a slight sort of shrug when the replay got to his death.

”It seemed like the best option at the time, since I was at his mercy for the most part. Take as much of him with me as possible.”

Galantros seemed to consider the helping Daphne understand the shooting lightning out of her hands bit. “You know, I guess if you need to use me to help determine if it's just because you're healing someone that eats up energy like electricity and stuff, I could lend a hand. Maybe I can do stuff like exhaust myself or slightly get injured for you to test out patching me up...”

(a late response) Jacob noted the loving response Veni gave him, and smiled back in kind. To be quite honest, that incident with Adira filling the air with her aura and such left him feeling a little flustered, but he was starting to calm down after it. Rosemary could probably sense the loving thoughts from Jacob rather easily presumably for both of them, and that slight effort to squash down some of the more concentrated and potent emotions.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 am
Rosemary shrugged as her response to what Daphne just said about them all working on it. Galantros was usually a willing guinea pig. That girl looks more human than vampire most of the time so Rosemary thought she probably did blend in best. As for staying around there for as long as she wanted, Rosemary didn't mind as long as she didn't feel threatened by the girl. This didn't necessarily mean by way of power wise, but rather personality wise and a reduced constraint on her actions. And since she seemed to help keep Cian in a sort of check that made him seem less threatening to her, he was okay too for now. Of course some unforeseen event could happen in which she'd be unable to permit the welcome.

She asked Zac to save that so she could look at it later if they wanted. If they weren't experimenting she would have thought that that run wasn't good enough. Too many people died to her taste. If it wasn't a simulation that wouldn't have been much of a victory... then there was the matter of Adira freaking out so much...why would she freak out from that? This confused her... Was Rosemary's picture of what hell is like was warped? She'd have to ask Dieamos, Thas, Sylin, or the hounds about that first chance she got. Even though she knew Jacob was there for a time, those five lived it.

She then summoned Muerte to the room to have him watch the battle and tell her what he had thought on it besides probably feelings of being left out. Once every third wheel cleared the room and Muerte was the only left, Rosemary hugged and kissed Veni and Jacob Though Jacob's may have lasted longer since she was sorely tempted to bite his lip a least to gain a taste of his blood in her mouth.. What fun that training sort of game was she thought. It was too bad they couldn't be alone now since such physical exertions made her feel good and desire intimacy.

In the meantime Sephiroth left the room and sought the company of Abigail or his mother. He didn't pace so fast that he'd walk past Dieamos or Ma who were heading to the kitchen.

----

Later morning approached and the vampires prepared for bed. Sephiroth was taking the first nap he's had in days in a chair. He didn't really need sleep, but he was allowing his mind to unwind a little and he was trying to get this done before or soon after the vampires began to sleep.

Rosemary wondered if they could return to their normal rooms after today. Nothing's happened in a week and surely something would have happened by now. She wondered what Silyn thought.... of course he wouldn't be here if they weren't searching for the girl...sigh....can't be a little selfish.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:21 pm
(Returning to page 50)
Duran had been up ever since his nightmare (pg 48 ) involving his god Heegh. He had entered his other dimension lab, but left the door to that open. When Nerissa found it and came in she saw that he had some liquids in front of him, petri dishes with growth medium in it, a small burner, some wires, and other tools. He signaled her to wait a moment at the door as he was in the middle of inoculating one. When done with that he covered the dish, dipped the bent glass rod in a liquid and put the rod in the fire and held it till the flames stopped burning, put it away, turned off the burner, and bid her to come.

He watched her exquisite human form approach him and listened silently her question about further preparation. He continued to watch her as he spoke. “Nerissa, though your enthusiasm and complete focus on your task is admirable, I find that many people perform better if they relax and calm their nerves a little before the task at hand. Staying wound up all the time is a type of drain on the body and mind. Good for survival instincts, but not so good on delicate missions. Plus humming birds require much energy. So what more do you think needs to be done to prepare? Oh wait here is an idea…you tell me what we plan to do. In other words what are you going to do when we get there to confirm the presence of Adira? How are we going to achieve the stealth to get in close enough? What will you do if discovered? What will you do or you think will happen if you are discovered and it is difficult to get away? What will you do if you are discovered, but have the opportunity to use the devices I gave you earlier? Do not forget to include what you think my part is within these questions.”  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games