Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:25 am
Scott Joplin MUST be Janice's father. xd rofl

Below me can't believe I would even suggest such a thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:07 am
OMG, Psyzapp! I just cannot believe you could even suggest such a thing! You should have done your homework! Everyone knows that Janis Joplin was born in Port Arthur, Texas on January 19, 1943 (1943-70), to Seth Joplin (1910–87), an engineer at Texaco, and Dorothy (née East) Joplin (1913–98 ), a registrar at a business college! Totally out of range for Scott Joplin (between July 1867 and January 1868 – April 1, 1917) to be her father!

Below me defends Psyapp's opinion.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Dougherty. Who are you going to believe? Wikitardia or the brilliant and effusive Psyzapp? Let's face it, she really knows her stuff.

Below me gets into her stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:10 pm
*Rifles through Psyzapp's stuff.* Oh, yuck - her stuff is old and dusty. Ewww - what is this? eek

((Scott Joplin was an African American Composer (son of a former slave) who published several pieces of music in the late 1800s to early 1900's - he played Ragtime which is a predecessor to Jazz. However, he is believed to have been born in the Texas panhandle so at least it's the same state as Janice. wink ))

Below is more interested in what Lily found in Psyzapp's stuff. ninja  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 am
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY TAPESTRY BAG?! scream Are you going through my things? eek Don't you know the stuff in there is HIGHLY CLASSIFIED? eek You're gonna get yourself KILLED if you start messing with that! stressed Oh, I almost forgot about that thing there. eek *yanks tapestry bag away from Lily* GIMME THAT YOU PINHEADED NITWIT! scream *starts searching through tapestry bag* Where is that thing. *searches some more* AH HA *takes out a slimy sphere that is glowing purple and hands it to Lily* Here, play with this for a while. twisted

Below me wants to know what the heck that thing is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 am
Oh cool, you have a mass. Can I see it? Those are so great, they can shape shift into any small object. See, a crab. Hehehe.

Below me want the mass to in to something large.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 am
Let me see that! *snatches item out of Nei's hands and shapes it into a full grown elephant* There! How's that grab 'ya?! mrgreen

Below me has the sudden urge to be in the circus.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:22 am
Must..... be..... part.... of.... circus..... ! But how? I've never even been to the circus! gonk They do juggling there right? I can juggle!

*demonstrates his mediocre skill at juggling three objects at a time*

They're sure to take me in now!

Below me runs a highly traveled circus.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:50 am
Step right up! Ringmaster QuietStorm XII at your service. We have lions, tigers and bears, oh my! We have Clowns and Jesters from around the world! We have the most bizzare, the most dangerous, the most electrifying feats performed by mere mortals! Welcome to the greatest show on eart, no THE GALAXY!

Below me wants to be an act of my mysterious circus xd !  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:26 am
*sets up the newest circus act - The 8 Worst Hells*

Below me the new barker.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 am
RRRRrrruff! grrr. yipyipyipyip, ARF! barkety-bark-bark-bark. Arooooooooo! pnatpantpant.

Below me is impressed with my tricks and wants to keep me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 am
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!! 4laugh Pretty little cutey-ootey!!! You wanna come home with Icy? xd *pats bandaidd on the head and scratches behind her ears* Such a sweetheart...

Below me is apalled that I would even think of taking a human as a pet!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:25 pm
Exclaims !!!! The Only good Human Pet is a dead Human Pet see>>this is what they shoul look like ...

Below me..Cant Believe I just tried to Kill someone to make an Example for Icy Riegn.. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:49 pm
O.O you almost killed someone to set an example how could you?

Below me...Will do anything for some chocolate on them  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:56 pm
Begins Jumping through Flaming Hoops ..Is that Dark Chocolate Yippie pour some on me !!

Below me..Thinks Jumping through Flaming Hoops would make an Excellent addition to the new Circus ..  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games