Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:30 am

Diz groaned and waved his hand slightly to signal to Kimo he was awake again. His arm flopped back down on the edge of the bed and he tried to smile at the cat.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:43 am

Seeing through Kimo's eyes she watched as diz waved slightly. "Hello, diz. Resting as you should be? do not speak, do as in the hotel. think, and i will hear you."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:16 am

Diz recognised the voice immediately and tried force back a slight chuckle from escaping his lips. Why, hello there! Yes I'm resting. How are you feeling? Diz allowed his thoughts to flow though his mind hoping he was doing it right for Atlanta to hear. I also hear that you healed my kidney, thanks.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Atlanta laughed. "you are doing a fine job, better than most. most people have a hard time understanding the concept of my ability to hear their thoughts. if you need i can create a mental image for you, it helps most. i am sorry about those kicks to the ribs, hope it was not as painful as it sounded. no problem about the kidney, i figured dazeray might miss you a little. i saw the way you two looked at each other. when do you plan to ask her out?" Atlanta thinks, a smile playing across her lips.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Diz laughed as he heard Atlanta's question flowing into his mind, the laugh hurt his stomach slightly but he was unable to hold it back. I'm ok but if it'd make you feel better you can. The kicks to the ribs weren't too bad. Me ask her out? Diz went silent for a few seconds before thinking up an answer and rubbing his forehead. I don't know, someday... Maybe.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Atlanta lets her smile broaden. "why not when you are better? you know as well as i do that she would say yes. why hold back?" she thinks a moment, then, "Be.....straightforward, basically yourself. you should do it. oh, would you like me to heal some of your smaller wounds? it might be less itchy!" she says, grinning.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Atlanta stops suddenly. "hey, diz? im gonna have to check in with you later, im sensing a Valis here. Send Kimo if you would, I think the gawdaweful thing must hate me as much as i do it, damn thing blocks me so much...."
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:42 am

Okay, I'll tell him now. Don't go getting yourself killed. Understood? Diz replied to her before poking Kimo for his attention. "Kimo... Go... Find... Old... Friend." Diz told the cat wheezing between each word. "Nod... If... You... Understand." Diz continued and waited for the cat's reaction.

Nutrino Starwind

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Valis walked deep into the city looking for someone to feed his knife, "its time to stan the streets will run with blood" he said calmly marking ever womaan, and child for a later date in case he was not satified with the pray he would choose
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Adeodatus passed by Valis, bumping him on the sholder. He continued to walk, as if he didn't care. A few men followed him.

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:55 pm

"you'll do nicely" Valis said coldly and threw a dagger at the mans back
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:08 pm

The knife stuck, and no blood came out. The men continued to walk, not even noticing the knife. Adeodatus took out a gun and pointed it Valis. "Why the attack?"

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:30 pm

"shere bordome i guess" Valis said cooly he saw the gun and smiled a rather unplesent smile, he took out his butterfly knife in one hand a short sword in the other "if you wish to bleed for me then i welcome you to try" he then started to laugh, it was the kind of laughter that made the hair on the back of someones neck stand on end he then looked at Adeodatus with his pale bule eyes "i believe you may be of some use to me" he said in his calm soothing voice
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:50 pm

"Do not worry, i plan on just the opposite." atlanta began to nearly boil with anger. valis had crossed her line far too many times, and now he would pay. she she pulled her sword slowly, caressing it. she smiled evilly enough to make a killers blood run cold and took off at break-neck speed towards valis' scent.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:18 pm

((Will some kind-hearted person mind updating me... the gov't managed to catch me... but I got out... jk ))
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games