Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 am
While hearing himself being described to someone Artem looks up. "Hi." He says waving. Then someone fell on the floor and he rushed over there. "Are you ok, miss?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:29 am
"The real reason he's training under Tamaki-senpai is so he can get himself a girlfriend."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tokyomk1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:08 pm
*pokes head in and blushes. Quickly finds a seat off to the side and grabs a pillow which she holds to her chest. She watches the others for a moment before speaking* "um....... hello."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:16 pm
"oh..........no one is here......" *puts down pillow and leaves quickly*  

tokyomk1

Cherish_Bloodrose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm
-watches the girl who is constantly running around- o-o-shrugs and drinks more tea-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:04 pm
*also sips tea* "Didn't Jin want to be Tamaki's apprentice?"  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 pm
"I guess so. Bu I think Tamaki-senpai declined his request to take him as an apprentice. I think it's because he's still training Artem-san."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:15 am
she stared at the girl who walked out...hmm  

sunny yuffie

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:07 am
Yuki shook her head. "Poor Jin. The humilation of being rejected."
Koku thought for a minute. "If Artem's training under Tamaki to get a girlfriend, shouldn't he train under someone who HAS a girlfriend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 am
*blinks eyes to the person* *look down* I--fine-----  

Fujimura Aiko

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 am
Well, that's okay. I have the feeling Tamaki-Sempai isn't too happy with me anyway....besides, it would be hard to train 2 apprentices simultaneously.

Or it could just be that you are unworthy and he hates you, ever think of that?

No, actually I didn't, but now you're making me feel bad.....get out of my head please. I don't want my friends to know I'm slightly mentally unstable.

Aww, but don't you want me to meet them? I AM technically a part of you, so they're MY friends too!

No, that's not the way it works, Blossom. But nice try. Please go away? I'll treat you to ice cream later, okay?

Ice cream?! I LOVE ice cream! Ok then, I'll go away for now, but I want a banana split!

Ok then, thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 am
"No! You all are wrong! I have taken Artemidoros Athenos as my apprentice because of two main reasons.
1. He seriosuly needs the training.
2. He was always hovering over Miss Yumiko and it was ruining her relashonship with her boyfriend, Kaoru. Which is probably the reason he is never in here anymore.

Yes, Mr. Athenos would be better off with a girlfriend. But, he needs to learn how to relieve himself of his old way of just getting what he wanted when he said he wanted it. I say, I am proud of his achievement but there are those moments where he is just as arrogant as when he first showed up in December."
Tamaki explains  

The King of Hosts
Crew

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 am
"Ok that confused me....but then again I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:30 am
Yuki and Koku clapped once Tamaki finished his little speech. "Good for Tama-senpai, for being such a positive role model."
"As long as Artem doesn't become as over-dramatic." Koku stated, stealing some pocky from her cousin's bag.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:08 pm
"Well, he really needs the training, I can see that."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games